No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

November 23rd, 2021 at 7:26:35 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Yes, they are stupid. They cannot understand that the risk of non vaccination FAR exceeds the benefit of vaccination. To me it is not complex. And it is quite obvious. And not close. So those healthcare workers are thus stupid.

Not only that
They are all in on Ivermectin
They complain they dont know long term effects of vaccine (total BS) but they ignore long term effects of Ivermectin (could be scary)
Insanity
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 23rd, 2021 at 7:44:10 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
At least they won't have worms.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 23rd, 2021 at 7:01:55 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
Not only that
They are all in on Ivermectin
They complain they dont know long term effects of vaccine (total BS) but they ignore long term effects of Ivermectin (could be scary)
Insanity

Geesh, What an incredibly stupid statement.

Who are the "they" that are "all in on Ivermectin".

I'm sure that you know that Ivermectin has been given to humans billions of times over the past 30 years.

I'm sure that you know that Ivermectin is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.

I'm sure that you know that the CDC recommends treating US-bound Refugees from Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America with Ivermectin.

I'm sure you know about the about the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine awarded concerning Ivermectin.

I could go on and on with more facts about Ivermectin but i'm sure that you already know them. /s

By the way, NOBODY knows the long term effects the chinese flu vaccines (hint: they have only been around for a year).

You need to stop using "The Onion" and TicTok for you news sources.

Let's go Brandon
November 23rd, 2021 at 7:40:28 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: fleaswatter
Geesh, What an incredibly stupid statement.

Who are the "they" that are "all in on Ivermectin".

Plenty of stupid conservatives think Ivermectin is a wonder drug in the fight against covid
Its dumb and stupid
In this country, its mostly used on horses, not humans until Trumpers got involved
Its sick
I want a wonder drug
But
I'm listening to doctors, not Joe Rogan

Its funny how some Trumpers get upset when Ivermectin
Is criticized. It somehow validates or invalidates Trumpism so they are passionate about the issue. Going so far as to depend on false data out of villages in India
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 24th, 2021 at 4:43:41 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Its funny how some Trumpers get upset when Ivermectin
Is criticized. It somehow validates or invalidates Trumpism so they are passionate about the issue. Going so far as to depend on false data out of villages in India

It’s tribalism. Our righties know the Trumpsters buying up horse paste are morons. But they can’t criticize them because those morons are on the same team.

Out of all of our righties, only two claim to not be vaxxed (one of which I don’t believe didn’t get the shot for one second). Yet most of them always gotta defend the anti-vaxxers because, again, they’re mostly Trumpsters - same team!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 24th, 2021 at 5:42:41 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Not a substitute for the vaccines. Better than nothing.

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Results:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%).

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.
November 24th, 2021 at 6:13:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Results:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%).

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Conclusion: Liberals here and elsewhere will keep ignoring facts on this and other drugs because Big Pharma tells them to wait for the miracle cure via Chicken Noodle News and PMSNBC.
The President is a fink.
November 24th, 2021 at 6:25:09 AM permalink
terapined

Still pushing a drug simply due to politics
Sad
Ivermectin as a covid treatment is complete BS
Vaccines is absolutely better
And
If in the hospital
Much better treatments to get better not involving Ivermectin
There is no reason to take it
Unless you trust politicians more then your DR

The medical community is not involved in an anti Ivermectin conspiracy because they hate Trump.
Yet
This is what Trumper believe so that's why they are all in on Ivermectin
November 24th, 2021 at 9:53:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman

Results:

Conclusions:

Conclusion: Liberals here and elsewhere will keep ignoring facts on this and other drugs because Big Pharma tells them to wait for the miracle cure via Chicken Noodle News and PMSNBC.

No surprise, you suddenly pipe up to give your voodoo doctors credit for haphazardly hitting the dartboard without a legitimate process of practice.

Aside from that, this is published in a low ranking pharmacology journal. Doesn't mean it's false, but it doesn't help its credibility either. It's just easier to get published in low ranking journals.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 24th, 2021 at 10:11:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman

Results:

Conclusions:

No surprise, you suddenly pipe up to give your voodoo doctors credit for haphazardly hitting the dartboard without a legitimate process of practice.

Aside from that, this is published in a low ranking pharmacology journal. Doesn't mean it's false, but it doesn't help its credibility either. It's just easier to get published in low ranking journals.

I will trust doctors not in the back pocket of Big Pharma before a quack like Fauci.
The President is a fink.