No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 28th, 2021 at 6:10:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I take it that you are making a parody of cartoon. Just high lighting the nugget of truth in it.

You’ve gone from “it’s so true” to there’s “a nugget of truth in it.”

Pretty big difference there.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 28th, 2021 at 7:28:14 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: AZDuffman
This is about the mentality of the average masker.

Reminds me of this:

P.S. notice that dementia joe bidumb does not have the US flag in the picture
Let's go Brandon
April 29th, 2021 at 2:35:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman
I take it that you are making a parody of cartoon. Just high lighting the nugget of truth in it.

The maskers will miss the point of it because maskers are mostly liberal and liberals do not get either humor or satire. Which makes my day because it shows they are even more out of touch with reality than even I thought.

No wonder they thought they were supposed to actually drink bleach to clean their systems out.
The President is a fink.
April 29th, 2021 at 4:19:05 AM permalink
ams288
No wonder they thought they were supposed to actually drink bleach to clean their systems out.

That was Trumpsters who thought that.

We knew Donny was an idiot when he said that.
April 29th, 2021 at 8:06:42 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
That was Trumpsters who thought that.

We knew Donny was an idiot when he said that.

Not a Liberal, but I knew Donny was an idiot before he said that.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 29th, 2021 at 9:33:59 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Trumpie the Clown asked officials to look into the health benefits of injecting disinfectants, not drinking them, to "cure" covid.

He also suggested people might benefit from irradiating themselves with UV light.

These are the kind of notions that a couple of shit-kickers might talk about while milking cows in the cow barn.

In hindsight his suggestions were as helpful as a piece of shit on a plow handle.
April 29th, 2021 at 10:31:49 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Ed..... at least in NY, you no longer have to get second shot at same place as first shot. And now that J and J is up again, I think you should have no problem getting the shot, one way or the other. Remember, if you believe the ‘scientists’, they NEVER said you are protected by wearing a mask. They said you protect OTHERS by wearing a mask. So since others will be wearing masks less and less, it makes even MORE sense to get vaccinated.

Mission.... I really can’t argue with the ridiculous ‘we are all going to die anyway’ argument. Forget dying then. The misery of the ‘long haulers’ is reason enough for me to take on the minuscule risk of the vaccine versus the less than minuscule risk of long term side effects from COVID-19.

I was off by a week. We are driving almost an hour to get step daughter her second Pfizer shot soon. Then all friends/family who wanted shot will have gotten it.
April 29th, 2021 at 10:34:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Trumpie the Clown asked officials to look into the health benefits of injecting disinfectants, not drinking them, to "cure" covid.

He also suggested people might benefit from irradiating themselves with UV light.

These are the kind of notions that a couple of shit-kickers might talk about while milking cows in the cow barn.

In hindsight his suggestions were as helpful as a piece of shit on a plow handle.

Oh, please. If it were Obama or any Democrat the liberals would be praising "out of the box thinking." But because it was Trump liberals thought he actually said to go drink bleach.
The President is a fink.
April 29th, 2021 at 10:45:38 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
Ed..... at least in NY, you no longer have to get second shot at same place as first shot. And now that J and J is up again, I think you should have no problem getting the shot, one way or the other. Remember, if you believe the ‘scientists’, they NEVER said you are protected by wearing a mask. They said you protect OTHERS by wearing a mask. So since others will be wearing masks less and less, it makes even MORE sense to get vaccinated.

Mission.... I really can’t argue with the ridiculous ‘we are all going to die anyway’ argument. Forget dying then. The misery of the ‘long haulers’ is reason enough for me to take on the minuscule risk of the vaccine versus the less than minuscule risk of long term side effects from COVID-19.

I was off by a week. We are driving almost an hour to get step daughter her second Pfizer shot soon. Then all friends/family who wanted shot will have gotten it.

I think you're confusing me with an anti-vaxxer. I'll be more than happy to get the vaccine at such time that a bunch of people have already had it for at least six months. At this point, I'm planning for August...but if people keep demanding that I do it now, I might change my mind.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 29th, 2021 at 10:49:09 AM permalink
ams288
Oh, please. If it were Obama or any Democrat the liberals would be praising "out of the box thinking." But because it was Trump liberals thought he actually said to go drink bleach.

Bad analogy. Obama is not a complete idiot, so he obviously never would have said such a moronic thing.