No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 29th, 2021 at 3:07:18 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-tells-citizens-to-leave-india-as-covid-crisis-deepens/ar-BB1ga78S

“U.S. citizens are reporting being denied admittance to hospitals in some cities due to a lack of space,”
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 29th, 2021 at 3:17:10 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I got my second shot of Pfizer today. So far no negative side effects (I know people mostly feel cruddy the day after).

But, either way it feels good to be fully vaccinated and safe. Now I will feel safe to wear a mask at places it is not required (which is basically everywhere here), though I will still follow the rules of any business I am in (and will likely follow any reasonable requests by those around me to put a mask on).
April 29th, 2021 at 3:49:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Gandler
I got my second shot of Pfizer today. So far no negative side effects (I know people mostly feel cruddy the day after).

But, either way it feels good to be fully vaccinated and safe. Now I will feel safe to wear a mask at places it is not required (which is basically everywhere here), though I will still follow the rules of any business I am in (and will likely follow any reasonable requests by those around me to put a mask on).

Besides a slightly sore shoulder, I never had any side effects after my 2nd Pfizer shot. I was prepared for the worst.

It made me wonder if at some point I had COVID and didn’t even realize it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2021 at 3:19:53 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: ams288
Besides a slightly sore shoulder, I never had any side effects after my 2nd Pfizer shot. I was prepared for the worst.

It made me wonder if at some point I had COVID and didn’t even realize it.

Yeah that has been my experience today as well, slight soreness around injection site, but really not noticeable unless I actively stress it (press it, slap it, etc...)

I have heard so many horror stories I was ready to be in terrible shape today, but its basically nothing.
April 30th, 2021 at 3:27:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Racist Joe Biden bans travel from India.
The President is a fink.
April 30th, 2021 at 3:32:53 PM permalink
Gandler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFXAlK-Tm0&t=41s

Popop Medic did another excellent video of an anti-masker getting arrested at Nordstrom for refusing to put a mask on (and then refusing to ID to police).

"I am a christian woman of god , you are not going to put your disgusting rules on me that are false and not true"

You really cannot make this stuff up....

Also, when asked full name and birthday for ID purposes:
"Well how do you identify the homeless?" (I don't know they probably are honest with their name and birthday since they rarely want to get into confrontations with police....)

Anti-mask people are both hilarious in how deluded they are and how they think they have rights to be on private property. This also ends brilliantly (arrest).
April 30th, 2021 at 3:48:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

You really cannot make this stuff up....

No, you cannot. Arresting someone for something as stupid as not wearing a mask!

Maskers think they will die if someone is not wearing a mask. I can only imagine if they had something that was actually dangerous to deal with. They would curl up in the fetal position.
The President is a fink.
April 30th, 2021 at 3:51:19 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Racist Joe Biden bans travel from India.

Good. It’s just awful in India right now. Thankfully we finally have a real leader who can take quick action in response to COVID.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2021 at 3:59:58 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: AZDuffman
No, you cannot. Arresting someone for something as stupid as not wearing a mask!

Maskers think they will die if someone is not wearing a mask. I can only imagine if they had something that was actually dangerous to deal with. They would curl up in the fetal position.

That's not why she was arrested, she was arrested for refusing to ID after being detained, for being kicked out of the store.

People do not realize, that private shopping complexes have the right to require masks whenever they wish. She wanted to file an assault complaint for being removed from the store, but decided to act like a fool and ended up being the one arrested.

The same people who are against masks tend to be the same ones who don't believe in IDs...... The whole "free to travel" crowd....
April 30th, 2021 at 4:09:24 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: ams288
Good. It’s just awful in India right now. Thankfully we finally have a real leader who can take quick action in response to COVID.

Indeed.

Trump is like a blend of P.T. Barnum with Adolph Hitler.

I didn't vote for uncle Joe but I believe he's on the right track with the virus; I suspect he's somewhat corrupt (aren't they all?) but his level of corruption is eclipsed by that of the Orange oaf.