No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 30th, 2021 at 4:33:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
That's not why she was arrested, she was arrested for refusing to ID after being detained, for being kicked out of the store.

People do not realize, that private shopping complexes have the right to require masks whenever they wish. She wanted to file an assault complaint for being removed from the store, but decided to act like a fool and ended up being the one arrested.

The same people who are against masks tend to be the same ones who don't believe in IDs...... The whole "free to travel" crowd....

Maybe she did not have an ID. They are expensive and hard to get. I mean, if you are not required to have an ID to vote why should you need on to go into a store?
The President is a fink.
April 30th, 2021 at 5:06:01 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Maybe she did not have an ID. They are expensive and hard to get. I mean, if you are not required to have an ID to vote why should you need on to go into a store?

She was asked her full name and date of birth which is regarded as a pretty routine way to identify yourself if you do not have a ID on you.

You do not need an ID to enter the store, you need an ID after you refuse to leave and cause a scene so the cops have to detain you for a report.... (Though stores as private business do have a right to check IDs upon entry like some club-type stores do, but that was not the issue here).
April 30th, 2021 at 5:25:23 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Good. It’s just awful in India right now. Thankfully we finally have a real leader who can take quick action in response to COVID.

You do realize that the US has had 7 times more cases per capita than India and 11 times more deaths per capita than India? No probably not, you get your information from the MSM.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 30th, 2021 at 5:47:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
You do realize that the US has had 7 times more cases per capita than India and 11 times more deaths per capita than India? No probably not, you get your information from the MSM.

#thanksTrump
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2021 at 6:09:13 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
#thanksTrump

I assume you are thanking him for having the foresight to enable you to get your vaccine in a reasonable time.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 30th, 2021 at 6:23:17 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
I assume you are thanking him for having the foresight to enable you to get your vaccine in a reasonable time.

Nope. Biden gets the credit for that. Donny would have left it up to the states to battle for vaccine allocations and definitely would have given red states higher priority over states like mine that have governors who intimidate him.

Donny just gets credit for all the needless death.
April 30th, 2021 at 6:45:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Nope. Biden gets the credit for that. Donny would have left it up to the states to battle for vaccine allocations and definitely would have given red states higher priority over states like mine that have governors who intimidate him.

Donny just gets credit for all the needless death.

We can thank Donald like he often thanked people. Spending 90% of the time pushing some unrelated agenda and talking about ourselves.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 5th, 2021 at 9:56:41 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12

Your home state of Michigan is a Covid $hithole, but I know you're allergic to actual data
Whitmer will put her state squarely in the top ten in deaths per million before this thing is over.
Even with vaccines available, she couldn't keep her state from blowing up in deaths and cases.
Super intimidating except for her complete incompetence, but the MI Sup. Court put her in her place!
Desantis got it right, the numbers prove it.
Oldest most vulnerable population in the country & Florida is in the bottom half of deaths per million.
Florida should be in the top ten based on population vulnerability.
But unlike Whitmer, DeSantis didn't import Covid into nursing homes.
Unlike Whitmer, DeSantis distributed the vaccine to the most vulnerable first.
Keep drinking the Gretchen Kool Aid AMS.
Just promise to stay in that $hithole state where you belong.
Last thing America needs is you leaving the zoo on a regular basis.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
May 5th, 2021 at 10:16:25 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: JCW09
Your home state of Michigan is a Covid $hithole, but I know you're allergic to actual data
Whitmer will put her state squarely in the top ten in deaths per million before this thing is over.
Even with vaccines available, she couldn't keep her state from blowing up in deaths and cases.
Super intimidating except for her complete incompetence, but the MI Sup. Court put her in her place!
Desantis got it right, the numbers prove it.
Oldest most vulnerable population in the country & Florida is in the bottom half of deaths per million.
Florida should be in the top ten based on population vulnerability.
But unlike Whitmer, DeSantis didn't import Covid into nursing homes.
Unlike Whitmer, DeSantis distributed the vaccine to the most vulnerable first.
Keep drinking the Gretchen Kool Aid AMS.
Just promise to stay in that $hithole state where you belong.
Last thing America needs is you leaving the zoo on a regular basis.

Spoiler alert: Big Gretch is going to win re-election next year.

You’re just wasting your time bashing her on here.
May 5th, 2021 at 10:59:28 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Who cares, she isn't impacting a state that matters.
"Keepin Michigan $hitty One Dead Senior at a Time".
Michigan deserves Whitmer
Particularly that paradise that is Detroit.
And the weather is so great, what's not to love about MI?
Please stay there forever AMS.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288