No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 15th, 2020 at 4:38:19 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Gandler
She was breaking the law. Disobeyed lawful orders. Assaulted an Officer. She was wrong.

Isn't it ironic that this libbie doesn't use the same logic when it comes to illegal aliens who break the law?? 🙄

Also, I already explained to you that she slapped away an officer's arm that was near her breasts. 😒
May 15th, 2020 at 4:42:19 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Shrek
Try doing your research next time before rushing to post another love letter to the police state.

FYI, she slapped an officer's arm away after his hand was close to her breasts.
Doesn't surprise me that your first instinct is to defend the police state though.

After all, you're the same guy who wants the government to plant microchips in people to keep tabs on them. 🙄

Translation: "I support the police state 100%."

I am well aware of the incident, everything I said was correct.

Please keep me blocked, your responses just consist of hatred of police, military, and homosexuals and contribute nothing of value...

Also, you have the tendency to take quotes out of context which is a violation of forum rules....
May 15th, 2020 at 4:46:16 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Shrek
Isn't it ironic that this libbie doesn't use the same logic when it comes to illegal aliens who break the law?? 🙄

Also, I already explained to you that she slapped away an officer's arm that was near her breasts. 😒

Another quote taken out of context. I say arrest them all and militarized the border. I support Border Control and border control checkpoints.... Show me one quote where I even slightly support illegal immigrants (rhetorical, there isn't one....) Crime is crime, and it will be stopped....

I am very much a nationalist who believes in strong borders and have never said otherwise...

Anyway, go back to blocking me....

Where is the police report is the statement about the arm being near her breast? Oh it isn't in the report? OK then.....

Anyway, go back to blocking me....
May 15th, 2020 at 4:48:51 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
I am well aware of the incident, everything I said was correct.
Um, no you're not "well aware of the incident".
You clearly didn't know about the officer's hand near the woman's breasts.

Please keep me blocked, your responses just consist of hatred of police, military, and homosexuals and contribute nothing of value...
And your responses consist of hatred toward freedom, the Constitution, and people who oppose house arrest and contribute nothing of value.

*Unfortunately, I unblocked you after reading AZ's post yesterday and forgot to re-block you.
May 15th, 2020 at 5:41:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

She was breaking the law. Disobeyed lawful orders. Assaulted an Officer. She was wrong.

I don't care what her race is. I support the police in most BLM cases as well if that is your implication.... They are usually in the right. People who oppose the police are usually criminal.

I am glad the mayor is backing the police for once.

Wearing masks is an "order" not a "law." The cops need to realize that the majority is tired of being locked down and give way to the occasional protester. The more the cops react like this the sooner this goes violent. We are already at the point violence is getting justified in many locked down states; MI and NY to name two with others as well.

I believe I clearly said "the media." The media only backs certain groups.
The President is a fink.
May 15th, 2020 at 5:57:35 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: AZDuffman
Wearing masks is an "order" not a "law." The cops need to realize that the majority is tired of being locked down and give way to the occasional protester. The more the cops react like this the sooner this goes violent. We are already at the point violence is getting justified in many locked down states; MI and NY to name two with others as well.

I believe I clearly said "the media." The media only backs certain groups.

It's an executive order (in cases where it is statewide).

Violence against Police who are asking somebody to leave a buisness or service is never justified.

As for the media that is sadly true... But, not relevant to her being in the wrong.

My Mayor is working with the City attorney to try to see the legality of a local mask order (since the Govenor won't issue one), I hope he succeeds by the end of the weekend.

If people are stressed out to the point of violence for being paid to stay home for two months, then they don't have much resiliency....

Every measure that can slow the spread needs to be taken.
May 15th, 2020 at 6:02:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
It's an executive order (in cases where it is statewide).

Violence against Police who are asking somebody to leave a buisness or service is never justified.

As for the media that is sadly true... But, not relevant to her being in the wrong.

My Mayor is working with the City attorney to try to see the legality of a local mask order (since the Govenor won't issue one), I hope he succeeds by the end of the weekend.

If people are stressed out to the point of violence for being paid to stay home for two months, then they don't have much resiliency....

Every measure that can slow the spread needs to be taken.

Masks do not slow the spread. Just a feel-good thing to burden the public.

People are stressed from living in a police state, not just "staying in."

If your attitude prevailed in 1776 we would be driving on the left.

Cop should have let it go.
The President is a fink.
May 15th, 2020 at 6:04:31 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Totally wrong. And kinda funny coming from the guy who said we’d all have forgotten about the virus by now!

Quote:

Blue lives matter, no more!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 15th, 2020 at 6:06:48 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Face
So far 100% of WNY front line retailers refuse my .gov issued pistol permit as valid ID, even though it has all my particulars including photo on it.

As that seems not to count, I'll be American #1. Haven't had ID in months.
Did you show them your gun?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 15th, 2020 at 7:48:28 PM permalink
Gandler

People are stressed from living in a police state, not just "staying in."

If your attitude prevailed in 1776 we would be driving on the left.

If masks don't work why is it a critical piece of PPE for healthcare workers (even before COVID-19). Of course masks work (if you are wearing them properly).
Now, you don't need a mask alone in a car (that can actually be dangerous), but in a packed subway, yes masks are a necessity.

Police are paid to keep people safe and enforce rules, they were doing their job.

For the most part my attitude did prevail in 1776. Most of the crazy protests (Boston Tea Party) were frowned upon by the mainstream. The U.S. wanted to part ways legally and after that failed moved to military action. The idea that the American Revolution was some anarchist dream is far from the truth. It was very structured, organized and followed principles. It was actually a pretty clean revolution as far as revolutions go....