Rush Limbaugh Has Lung Cancer

February 9th, 2020 at 5:05:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
Why is it a big deal if anyone wishes someone else to die? Who cares? We are all going to die and some of us sooner than others.

I will put my own chances of dying at 20% in the next year.

The big deal is who you hear say it and how they say it. The left is wraps itself up as being caring and compassionate. They love to call the right "mean spirited" and similar things. But look at their behavior. Limbaugh has done nothing to them and all you hear come out of their mouths is bile and hate. They want the guy to die and they want him to die in a bad way. It is not limited to Rush. Who was the woman who wanted Clarence Thomas' wife to cook him foods high in fat so he would have a heart attack?

It all proves my point that the right just thinks the left is misguided and nuts. The left cannot stand that in every breath they inhale a molecule of air that was once in Rush Limbaugh's lungs. They cannot stand that conservatives walk the earth. They are filled with hate.

This is no way to live.
The President is a fink.
February 9th, 2020 at 5:08:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
The big deal is who you hear say it and how they say it. The left is wraps itself up as being caring and compassionate. They love to call the right "mean spirited" and similar things. But look at their behavior. Limbaugh has done nothing to them and all you hear come out of their mouths is bile and hate. They want the guy to die and they want him to die in a bad way. It is not limited to Rush. Who was the woman who wanted Clarence Thomas' wife to cook him foods high in fat so he would have a heart attack?

It all proves my point that the right just thinks the left is misguided and nuts. The left cannot stand that in every breath they inhale a molecule of air that was once in Rush Limbaugh's lungs. They cannot stand that conservatives walk the earth. They are filled with hate.

This is no way to live.

If a liberal posted something this butthurt and whiny they would be called “snowflake.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 9th, 2020 at 5:33:25 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
This thread is devolving quickly...
February 9th, 2020 at 7:45:00 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Gandler
This thread is devolving quickly...

Is that possible? How do you devolve from people name calling each other? Generally a political thread will get better when the subject changes.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 9th, 2020 at 7:48:57 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: SOOPOO
I'll bet my $1000 against your $150 you don't. Big AP for you. If on February 10, 2021 you are alive you owe me $150. If you die before then I send a check to your estate, or any person or charity you designate.

I think that is a fair bet, I just don't like the logistics. As a doctor, if you saw my charts you would understand that you may not have the best of it.

My biggest concern is that I am going to have a stroke and not die. If you offered a million to my $150,000 I would probably just off myself to win the bet.
February 9th, 2020 at 7:56:55 AM permalink
Gandler
Is that possible? How do you devolve from people name calling each other? Generally a political thread will get better when the subject changes.

People wishing for the death of others.... People betting on when members will die...
Name calling....

Just no kinds of good going on here...
February 9th, 2020 at 8:00:33 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Gandler
People wishing for the death of others.... People betting on when members will die...
Name calling....

Just no kinds of good going on here...

So block the thread.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 9th, 2020 at 8:13:49 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: ams288
So block the thread.

I don't beleive in blocking threads, I do beleive in threads staying on topic.
February 9th, 2020 at 9:06:55 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I think that is a fair bet, I just don't like the logistics. As a doctor, if you saw my charts you would understand that you may not have the best of it.

My biggest concern is that I am going to have a stroke and not die. If you offered a million to my $150,000 I would probably just off myself to win the bet.

With your uncontrolled HTN the 'stroke not die' is a decent possibility. And depending on how bad the stroke is it might deprive you of the ability to off yourself. Hopefully you have loved ones who will take YOUR best interests at heart should the time come.

There is no amount of money that would make it a possibility I would off myself. You and I see eye to eye on many issues, and are completely opposite on a bunch, too.
February 9th, 2020 at 1:26:59 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: SOOPOO
With your uncontrolled HTN the 'stroke not die' is a decent possibility. And depending on how bad the stroke is it might deprive you of the ability to off yourself. Hopefully you have loved ones who will take YOUR best interests at heart should the time come.

I am a pragmatist. I don't have a death wish, but I am unwilling to sacrifice what is important to me just to stay alive. Those close to me are aware of my wishes, and hopefully they will help me realize them.