Rush Limbaugh Has Lung Cancer

Page 1 of 181234>Last »
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:09:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Just announced it. All those
cigars. He'll beat it, he's Rush.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:23:46 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Evenbob
Just announced it. All those
cigars. He'll beat it, he's Rush.

Says 'advanced'. Probably won't 'beat it'. Will be interesting. I'm thinking he will be very public all along the way.
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:25:11 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I'll withhold comment. Wouldn't want Shrek/YB to have a breakdown.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 3rd, 2020 at 12:34:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
I'll withhold comment. Wouldn't want Shrek/YB to have a breakdown.

Well, someone was cheering for Hillary to be dying with a coughing and fainting spells. It wouldn't look too hypocritical.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 3rd, 2020 at 4:05:35 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Lung cancer is rough. I wish him the best.

Hopefully after he recovers he can set a better example of healthy living. One conservative radio talk show host I admire is Michael Savage because of his advocacy of healthy diets (he is also a great story teller).

I never was a huge fan of Limbaugh, just not my style, but I wish him well.
February 3rd, 2020 at 4:27:49 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Says 'advanced'. Probably won't 'beat it'. Will be interesting. I'm thinking he will be very public all along the way.

I agree. He may be over the age for a lung transplant. Lung cancer seems to follow a pattern. They do chemo or radiation on you and knock the hell out of it. You return to life, weakened quite a bit. Then it comes back. Eventually you look very, very sick. After you get that bad look you have a bit less than a year left. Eventually you can hardly get around.

Rush will fight it to the end.
The President is a fink.
February 3rd, 2020 at 9:25:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
After you get that bad look you have a bit less than a year left. Eventually you can hardly get around.

I saw him briefly on the dittocam
today. He looks bad. Has lost a
lot of weight and has a beard to
cover his turkey neck loose skin.
He's going to be 70 next year and
rumor was was he's retiring after
his contract is up. He has a net
worth of $600 mil.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 4th, 2020 at 3:57:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
I saw him briefly on the dittocam
today. He looks bad. Has lost a
lot of weight and has a beard to
cover his turkey neck loose skin.
He's going to be 70 next year and
rumor was was he's retiring after
his contract is up. He has a net
worth of $600 mil.

I saw the beard which was odd as guys do not all of the sudden get a beard for the first time at that age. Even when he was Jeff Christie in the early 70s, age of beards, his publicity photos are clean shaved. I figure he will be on and off for 1-2 years, then be in too bad of shape.

Sad to see him get taken down like this, but what a run. Guy single handedly saved AM radio for a generation. It could cause a few stations to fold given how radio in particular AM radio is just hanging on these days.
The President is a fink.
February 4th, 2020 at 6:56:04 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: AZDuffman
I saw the beard which was odd as guys do not all of the sudden get a beard for the first time at that age. Even when he was Jeff Christie in the early 70s, age of beards, his publicity photos are clean shaved. I figure he will be on and off for 1-2 years, then be in too bad of shape.

Sad to see him get taken down like this, but what a run. Guy single handedly saved AM radio for a generation. It could cause a few stations to fold given how radio in particular AM radio is just hanging on these days.
Yeah, it's a shame but it does bring up an interesting question. Who is going to pick up and carry the mantel?
February 4th, 2020 at 7:02:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: pew
Yeah, it's a shame but it does bring up an interesting question. Who is going to pick up and carry the mantel?

I hear they’ll be holding open auditions at Klan meetings across the south in the coming weeks.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 1 of 181234>Last »