Rush Limbaugh Has Lung Cancer

Page 18 of 18« First<15161718
April 20th, 2022 at 2:19:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich
Hmmm, maybe I should be scared as I lost quite a bit of weight recently.

Only if you’ve sold your soul to Satan, like Rush had before he finally croaked.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 20th, 2022 at 2:20:18 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
I listen to "The Survival Podcast" "Motley Fool" and on YT Aaron Clarey to name a few. I do not waste my time on pure political shows these days. Rush was political but also covered other topics, which is why his listeners were very informed.

I know the investment/finance site called "Motley Fool", its mostly investment and finance related articles (if we are speaking of the same thing, unless there is a random Podscast with that name), I had no idea that they had a podcast. I enjoy their articles (again if we are speaking of the same thing), but some of them seem pushy "buy this stock now" type articles (I am sure some are paid ads, since I usually see them in my Google news page and get baited into clicking)... Though their non-pushy articles are pretty good (I have recently been reading a lot about IRAs for personal reasons so I have spent some time on that site). I also enjoy their articles on Cryptocurrency since they are usually more realistic (not total hate and not total praise).

I have no idea what the survival podcast is or Aaron Clarey to be honest. (The Survival Podcast sounds vaguely familiar -though its a pretty generic name-, but that name I have never heard).

I was honestly expecting you to say Ben Shapiro or Valuetainment.
April 20th, 2022 at 2:21:14 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
Only if you’ve sold your soul to Satan, like Rush had before he finally croaked.

Some say that I have. I will sell anything if it looks like a good deal.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 20th, 2022 at 2:34:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Finally, he had the same personality thing Howard Stern had in that he could get people who hated him to keep tuning in.

In its final 10 years on the air at least 40% of the audience was made up of liberals who would never admit they were regular listeners. He converted untold thousands of liberals into conservatives. Another public personality with a genius IQ, that he would never talk about. His brother mentioned it once in a while and said it was so high that Rush would not even discuss it privately. He had that rare genius ability to look at five different things and immediately connect them and could explain them so everybody would understand.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 21st, 2022 at 4:26:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
I know the investment/finance site called "Motley Fool", its mostly investment and finance related articles (if we are speaking of the same thing, unless there is a random Podscast with that name), I had no idea that they had a podcast. I enjoy their articles (again if we are speaking of the same thing), but some of them seem pushy "buy this stock now" type articles (I am sure some are paid ads, since I usually see them in my Google news page and get baited into clicking)... Though their non-pushy articles are pretty good (I have recently been reading a lot about IRAs for personal reasons so I have spent some time on that site). I also enjoy their articles on Cryptocurrency since they are usually more realistic (not total hate and not total praise).

I have no idea what the survival podcast is or Aaron Clarey to be honest. (The Survival Podcast sounds vaguely familiar -though its a pretty generic name-, but that name I have never heard).

I was honestly expecting you to say Ben Shapiro or Valuetainment.

Same Motley Fool. They expanded from weekly to daily podcasts this year.

You have to listen to "The Survival Podcast" and like Limbaugh you have to listen for a few weeks to get the tone of the show. He talks about a wide variety of things, gardening to finance to firearms to anything. Some topics you may like some you may not. He is one of those guys who is just going to succeed no matter what job he had but he got tired of working for people.

Clarey has a YT channel where he gives people advice for a fee. But his advice is like from that bachelor uncle who does not give you the standard advice. For example he will tell you, "No, you are not taking a poly-sci major if you want to make a living." He favors a minimalist lifestyle and not joining the rat race.
The President is a fink.
Page 18 of 18« First<15161718