Tulsi Gabbard

December 2nd, 2019 at 5:58:25 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: terapined
You don't have to insult me. My eyes are open. Its simply telling that the epoch times buys ads on FB pushing their agenda while MSNBC and CNN don't buy ads on FB pushing a leftist agenda.
Do you agree with the epoch times that multiculturalism poses a threat to this country
Christopher C Hull of the epoch times wrote an article on the epoch times regarding Multiculturalism vs. America. I posted the link for Petro in another post
I found the article pretty disgusting
I come from a multicultural family and we were never ever against America
I regard multiculturalism as American as apple pie, not against America.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theepochtimes.com/multiculturalism-excoriated-by-experts-as-major-american-malady_2910278.html/amp

Is this the article?
December 2nd, 2019 at 6:23:12 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Gandler
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theepochtimes.com/multiculturalism-excoriated-by-experts-as-major-american-malady_2910278.html/amp

Is this the article?
Yes, that is the one. I don't think it says what he thinks it says, but I can't open it.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 2nd, 2019 at 7:07:15 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
This should be a clean link

https://www.theepochtimes.com/multiculturalism-excoriated-by-experts-as-major-american-malady_2910278.html
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 2nd, 2019 at 7:11:29 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Dalex64
Thanks for the effort. I've now tried the max. [5] times free for the month and it looks like either purchase a subscription or wait.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 2nd, 2019 at 11:24:47 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: terapined
You don't have to insult me.

Aww, so the poor little guy who calls people "pedophiles" is now pouting over so called "insults"??
What a shame..................... 🙄
December 3rd, 2019 at 3:54:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek
Aww, so the poor little guy who calls people "pedophiles" is now pouting over so called "insults"??
What a shame..................... 🙄

Not to mention if someone talked about being White the way he talks about being "multicultural" he would be calling them a racist for sure.
The President is a fink.
December 3rd, 2019 at 5:46:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Is this thread even about T*lsi G*bbard anymore?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 3rd, 2019 at 6:08:20 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Is this thread even about T*lsi G*bbard anymore?

Of course not. Most threads have some off subject point that some are interested enough to warrant more discussion without starting a new thread. So back to my spat with Ed....

Feel free to rail against that article you linked for us. I see your point. But see mine.... A fringe "media source" like Epoch does not have the impact that CNN or MSNBC has. I am FAR MORE worried about a supposed news outlet presenting their left wing agenda cloaked in the charade of 'news' than a basically unknown source buying an ad on FB to present their agenda.
You saw what just happened with Newsweek? You think it was an accident the anti Trump article was published with no fact check? Just out and out made up stuff to FIT NEWSWEEK'S AGENDA! Once caught, they have the guy fall on his sword rather than realize it is the culture of the left wing media to attack Trump NO MATTER WHAT!
December 3rd, 2019 at 9:46:05 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
Of course not. Most threads have some off subject point that some are interested enough to warrant more discussion without starting a new thread. So back to my spat with Ed....

Feel free to rail against that article you linked for us. I see your point. But see mine.... A fringe "media source" like Epoch does not have the impact that CNN or MSNBC has. I am FAR MORE worried about a supposed news outlet presenting their left wing agenda cloaked in the charade of 'news' than a basically unknown source buying an ad on FB to present their agenda.
You saw what just happened with Newsweek? You think it was an accident the anti Trump article was published with no fact check? Just out and out made up stuff to FIT NEWSWEEK'S AGENDA! Once caught, they have the guy fall on his sword rather than realize it is the culture of the left wing media to attack Trump NO MATTER WHAT!

It wasn't a guy falling on his sword, it was a woman reporter. Tells me you haven't really read up on this story, but commenting on it nonetheless.

Russia apparently didn't feel the way you feel, because they in fact DID target Facebook and Twitter with their bulls**t propaganda. They felt that they COULD have an impact by spreading lies and misinformation through those platforms. And it worked. You're wrong to diminish the power these social media companies have.

Watch the "Great Hack" on Netflix. Scary stuff to see how easy it was.
December 3rd, 2019 at 10:38:03 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tripdufan
It wasn't a guy falling on his sword, it was a woman reporter. Tells me you haven't really read up on this story, but commenting on it nonetheless.

Russia apparently didn't feel the way you feel, because they in fact DID target Facebook and Twitter with their bulls**t propaganda. They felt that they COULD have an impact by spreading lies and misinformation through those platforms. And it worked. You're wrong to diminish the power these social media companies have.

Watch the "Great Hack" on Netflix. Scary stuff to see how easy it was.

I use guy as a generic word meaning "person".
I guess I am NOT AGAINST Russia, or Steyer, or BLM, or anyone buying ads on FB. And spreading misinformation? Let em at it. And then YOU can counter it with articles/blogs/shows/etc... debunking whatever misinformation you find.
Your 'facts' are just misinformation to others.

FB is a PRIVATE entity. It should not be up to FB to decide which ads to take (unless it CHOOSES to).

Just for the heck of it.... would you agree that there is no entity that tries to influence elections around the world more than the good ole USA?