Tulsi Gabbard

November 11th, 2019 at 12:13:09 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
Crazy Tulsi’s campaign is DEMANDING an apology from Hillary (lol):

That last line is truly funny. They’re crazy.

She is right to do so with what Clinton has alleged....
November 11th, 2019 at 1:35:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Gandler

She is right to do so with what Clinton has alleged....

She just wants more attention. The initial press from Hillary's comments has worn off.

Hillary should just completely ignore her from now on.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 11th, 2019 at 2:15:01 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: ams288
She just wants more attention. The initial press from Hillary's comments has worn off.

Hillary should just completely ignore her from now on.

Clinton should have not commented from the start, this is another election Clinton is trying to ruin....

Clinton should ignore politicts and enjoy her retirement...
November 11th, 2019 at 2:50:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Clinton should have not commented from the start,

Why not
This is America
She has something to say, say it
Tulsi is striking me as a media whore. This move is not to get more votes, its to try to get media attention
Can you imagine Lying Ted demanding an apology. How about little Marco.
She should drop out and use her freedom of speech to talk about the other candidates like Clinton
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 11th, 2019 at 2:59:07 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: terapined
Why not
This is America
She has something to say, say it
Tulsi is striking me as a media whore. This move is not to get more votes, its to try to get media attention
Can you imagine Lying Ted demanding an apology. How about little Marco.
She should drop out and use her freedom of speech to talk about the other candidates like Clinton

Well Cruz did demand an apology from Trump...

Rubio I don't know much about.

However, Clinton took it a step further than Trump. Accusing an active Servicemember of treason is absurd..... Clinton was the one trying to stay relevant.....
November 11th, 2019 at 3:16:01 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Well Cruz did demand an apology from Trump...

Rubio I don't know much about.

However, Clinton took it a step further than Trump. Accusing an active Servicemember of treason is absurd..... Clinton was the one trying to stay relevant.....

How can what Clinton say be worse then this

"His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being – you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it."
"I mean, what was he doing – what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It's horrible."

Simply not Presidential material. She is running for the most criticized job on the planet and she's demanding apologies.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 11th, 2019 at 3:37:31 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: terapined
How can what Clinton say be worse then this

"His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being – you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it."
"I mean, what was he doing – what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It's horrible."

Simply not Presidential material. She is running for the most criticized job on the planet and she's demanding apologies.

Its apparently not something you can understand (and I don't mean that in an insulting way). She was accused of being a traitor and an asset of a foreign power by a party member. She is an Officer in the Army. This is a huge insult to somebody who risks their life for their country in Wars that they don't even agree with (that Clinton pushed for and actively wanted...)

You don't accuse somebody of being a traitor in the military, that would be like joking about one of your friends being a pedophile, it's just not an insult you make even as a joke..... It is completely off limits by any decent person...

If I were Gabbard I would be out for blood if I was treated by the DNC as she was..... (And, I don't just mean currently, research how she was treated in past years when defending Bernie Sanders).... Clinton has a grudge because she questioned Sanders's treatment by the party in 2016... Do some research, she has been snubbed by the party for a long time.... She is behaving far better than I would.... Again, I don't just mean about this insult (as horrendous as it is), but historically.

As for Trump and his conspiracies, its Trump, my bar is low for things he says. I am not going to defend him.... But, it's not the same.... Not even close...

As for Presidential material, she is almost perfect on everything (she is a tad too weak on foriegn policy, but at least she is principled and consistent). She, years ago had some backward views on gay marriage, but changed her views years ago (before Obama and Clinton), so it is not something I hold against her... I think she is excellent of the debate stage, she is the reason Harris was rightfully destroyed from any chance of winning.... She is great at off the cuff comebacks and speaking....
November 11th, 2019 at 5:16:54 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Declassify the investigation into 9 eleven
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 11th, 2019 at 5:25:39 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: petroglyph
Declassify the investigation into 9 eleven

I agree with that statement.

Sadly, it will never happen. Classification will probably be extended 75 years until nobody alive cares anymore....
November 11th, 2019 at 6:06:12 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Sadly, it will never happen. Classification will probably be extended 75 years until nobody alive cares anymore....

https://youtu.be/N6IxKUeNQlk All "the good stuff" is for their eyes only. "In 1992, Congress set a 25-year deadline for releasing remaining documents stemming from John F. Kennedy's murder in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963." Trump should have released the Kennedy files as promised in 92, but kept it hidden. SOP

I doubt we will ever see the Epstein videos either. "We the people" pfft
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW