Tulsi Gabbard

December 2nd, 2019 at 12:17:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
I don't know where you are getting the opinion that the Epoch times is against multi culturalism? Because of you I went to look and see what I could find.

On their very own "About us" page I read: "The Epoch Times is the fastest-growing independent news media in America. We are nonpartisan and dedicated to truthful reporting.

We are free from the influence of any government, corporation, or political party—this is what makes us different from other media organizations. Our goal is to bring our readers accurate information so they can form their own opinions about the most significant topics of our time.

We don’t follow the unhealthy trend of agenda-driven journalism prevalent in today’s media environment.

Instead, we use our principles of Truth and Tradition as our guiding light. We highlight in our reporting the best of humanity, the valuable lessons of history, and traditions that are beneficial for society.

The Epoch Times was founded in the United States in the year 2000 in response to communist repression and censorship in China. Our founders, Chinese-Americans who themselves had fled communism, sought to create an independent media to bring the world uncensored and truthful information.

The Epoch Times has received numerous awards for our reporting and design, including from the New York Press Association, the Society of Professional Journalists, and the Society for News Design.

The Epoch Times’ media network currently covers 21 languages and 33 countries." JFC Terapined, the founders are Chinese Americans!!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/multiculturalism-excoriated-by-experts-as-major-american-malady_2910278.html

Besides being against my existence because I am multi-cultural
they are very shady

Facebook bans ads from The Epoch Times after huge pro-Trump buy
By hiding its multimillion-dollar dark money ad spend, the organization bypassed Facebook's political advertising transparency rules.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/epoch-times-begins-hiding-its-connection-huge-pro-trump-ad-n1045416
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 2nd, 2019 at 12:26:59 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
I don't know where you are getting the opinion that the Epoch times is against multi culturalism? Because of you I went to look and see what I could find.

On their very own "About us" page I read: "The Epoch Times is the fastest-growing independent news media in America. We are nonpartisan and dedicated to truthful reporting.

We are free from the influence of any government, corporation, or political party—this is what makes us different from other media organizations. Our goal is to bring our readers accurate information so they can form their own opinions about the most significant topics of our time.

We don’t follow the unhealthy trend of agenda-driven journalism prevalent in today’s media environment.

Instead, we use our principles of Truth and Tradition as our guiding light. We highlight in our reporting the best of humanity, the valuable lessons of history, and traditions that are beneficial for society.

The Epoch Times was founded in the United States in the year 2000 in response to communist repression and censorship in China. Our founders, Chinese-Americans who themselves had fled communism, sought to create an independent media to bring the world uncensored and truthful information.

The Epoch Times has received numerous awards for our reporting and design, including from the New York Press Association, the Society of Professional Journalists, and the Society for News Design.

The Epoch Times’ media network currently covers 21 languages and 33 countries." JFC Terapined, the founders are Chinese Americans!!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/multiculturalism-excoriated-by-experts-as-major-american-malady_2910278.html
That article won't load for me, without signing up or something? It appears that that article is created by US NEWS and and without being able to load it, I think Epoch may be the ones excoriating it?

If you go to their page, which I think if you were interested in Chinese centric articles, this publication may be a great source for you? Some of the topics which I see they cover, [from their "about us" page] CHINA

China-US News
Chinese Regime
Business & Economy
Chinese Culture
China Human Rights
China Society
Organ Harvesting in China
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 2nd, 2019 at 12:30:40 PM permalink
petroglyph

they are very shady

By hiding its multimillion-dollar dark money ad spend, the organization bypassed Facebook's political advertising transparency rules.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/epoch-times-begins-hiding-its-connection-huge-pro-trump-ad-n1045416
Facebook, really?
December 2nd, 2019 at 12:48:29 PM permalink
terapined

they are very shady

Facebook, really?

yup
FB
If you are buying political ads on FB, why not be honest about it.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 2nd, 2019 at 12:59:29 PM permalink
petroglyph
.....yup
FB
If you are buying political ads on FB, why not be honest about it.
@Epoch Times
"Our founder, John Tang, left China after the Tiananmen Square massacre in order to study physics in the United States. He thought he had left the communist system behind.

However, after seeing that the Chinese Communist Party’s propaganda was being spread throughout the world, he started The Epoch Times in his basement in Atlanta, Georgia, to offer a perspective independent of the communist regime.

A few months after we began publishing, our reporters were arrested in China. They were given three- to ten-year prison terms for the “crime” of reporting the truth. Some were tortured.

From the beginning, we’ve been committed to getting the truth out under difficult circumstances. This is and will forever be part of our DNA.

In America today, fake and biased news that doesn’t give people the full picture is dividing the nation and making us enemies of one another.

Over the last 19 years, we’ve built The Epoch Times into a cornerstone for our republic, a stalwart bastion of news that equips people with the facts—free from ideology—and allows them to make up their own minds on crucial topics.

By exposing unscrupulous people and groups who subvert our society, and by truthfully reporting on the current administration, we’re ensuring a bright future for our children and grandchildren." It looks like subscriptions are on sale today only? I'm considering taking a subscription, they look pretty good to me. Terapined, you are not going to get a very good basis for "the news" just reading the opinions of Facebookers, who at Facebook are the product, you need to widen your search a bit.

I don't rely on any one source, but so far I am liking ET. Of course you are welcome to stay where your at, just reading the opinions of thousands or millions of like minded people who's sole reason for living is hating our president. It's your right.
December 2nd, 2019 at 1:01:25 PM permalink
terapined
@Epoch Times
"Our founder, John Tang, left China after the Tiananmen Square massacre in order to study physics in the United States. He thought he had left the communist system behind.

However, after seeing that the Chinese Communist Party’s propaganda was being spread throughout the world, he started The Epoch Times in his basement in Atlanta, Georgia, to offer a perspective independent of the communist regime.

A few months after we began publishing, our reporters were arrested in China. They were given three- to ten-year prison terms for the “crime” of reporting the truth. Some were tortured.

From the beginning, we’ve been committed to getting the truth out under difficult circumstances. This is and will forever be part of our DNA.

In America today, fake and biased news that doesn’t give people the full picture is dividing the nation and making us enemies of one another.

Over the last 19 years, we’ve built The Epoch Times into a cornerstone for our republic, a stalwart bastion of news that equips people with the facts—free from ideology—and allows them to make up their own minds on crucial topics.

By exposing unscrupulous people and groups who subvert our society, and by truthfully reporting on the current administration, we’re ensuring a bright future for our children and grandchildren." It looks like subscriptions are on sale today only? I'm considering taking a subscription, they look pretty good to me. Terapined, you are not going to get a very good basis for "the news" just reading the opinions of Facebookers, who at Facebook are the product, you need to widen your search a bit.

I don't rely on any one source, but so far I am liking ET. Of course you are welcome to stay where your at, just reading the opinions of thousands or millions of like minded people who's sole reason for living is hating our president. It's your right.

Talk about bias. Does CNN or MSNBC buying anti-Trump ads on FB?????????????
December 2nd, 2019 at 2:40:29 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
who's sole reason for living is hating our president. It's your right.

Riiiiiiight. It's their "sole reason for living". You should've put this at the beginning.
December 2nd, 2019 at 4:04:35 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
@Epoch Times

Talk about bias. Does CNN or MSNBC buying anti-Trump ads on FB?????????????

LOL LOL LOL!!!!! CNN and MSNBC don't need to buy adds on FB! They have their own platform to present their incredibly biased anti-Trump agenda. You can't POSSIBLY believe that the left bias on both CNN and MSNBC isn't some giant multiple of any right bias of Epoch. Geez! Open your freaking eyes!
December 2nd, 2019 at 4:41:17 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO

LOL LOL LOL!!!!! CNN and MSNBC don't need to buy adds on FB! They have their own platform to present their incredibly biased anti-Trump agenda. You can't POSSIBLY believe that the left bias on both CNN and MSNBC isn't some giant multiple of any right bias of Epoch. Geez! Open your freaking eyes!

You don't have to insult me. My eyes are open. Its simply telling that the epoch times buys ads on FB pushing their agenda while MSNBC and CNN don't buy ads on FB pushing a leftist agenda.
Do you agree with the epoch times that multiculturalism poses a threat to this country
Christopher C Hull of the epoch times wrote an article on the epoch times regarding Multiculturalism vs. America. I posted the link for Petro in another post
I found the article pretty disgusting
I come from a multicultural family and we were never ever against America
I regard multiculturalism as American as apple pie, not against America.
December 2nd, 2019 at 5:33:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Back at you.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?