Tulsi Gabbard

October 26th, 2019 at 8:48:55 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: RonC
Why? Simply because Hillary Clinton said so? An "Asset" is something controlled by someone. She may be wrong and have a different point of view than you or I, but that does not make her an "asset" that they control in the context of the word as used in this kind of discussion. We both know the meaning implied is "under control of"...

The contention that she is one is a smear, not even close to a fact.

She has no control over Putin. She hasn't taken as much money from Russia or Russians as the Clinton's.

Again, you can say something that makes sense and a horrible person can approve it. That doesn't mean you approve that person.

I agree. The Democrat machine is less concerned with letting their candidates run and being fair to them than about getting certain candidates to the front of the race. They did it to Bernie in 2016; they are doing it again.

Stop making logical statements , they need to follow their bullet points from the mass DNC email instructions...
October 26th, 2019 at 8:52:27 AM permalink
Gandler
https://youtu.be/JtPQQjj01kM

Bill Maher made an excellent point last night about the DNC. Maher makes some brilliant points about being critical of the DNC.
October 31st, 2019 at 10:27:35 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
*chef’s kiss*

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2019 at 10:31:48 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: ams288
*chef’s kiss*

That is not true, she is not and was never in any Senate (State or federal).... She is in the House.

She has been on Honolulu City Council, HI State Rep House, and the U.S. House of Reps.... Never any Senate....
October 31st, 2019 at 10:34:18 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
*chef’s kiss*

Wow
Ann Coulter actually tweeted that
I just saw on the news that the House voted and lost 2 Dem votes
I quickly clicked on the link to see if Tulsi was one of the 2 and she wasn't
Surprised Ann didn't know she was just a rep. That's her biggest drawback. Only won tiny house district races. Never ran for a statewide office. Way to big a jump. She needs to run for Senator or Gov before being considered Presidential materail
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2019 at 10:37:26 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: terapined
*chef’s kiss*

Wow
Surprised Ann didn't know she was just a rep. That's her biggest drawback. Only won tiny house district races. Never ran for a statewide office. Way to big a jump. She needs to run for Senator or Gov before being considered Presidential materail

Yet you support somebody who has run for two mayor elections only?
October 31st, 2019 at 10:44:53 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Gandler
*chef’s kiss*

Wow

Yet you support somebody who has run for two mayor elections only?

??????
So far
I don't support anybody
There are many candidates that I simply wont consider. Tulsi is one of several I wont consider
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2019 at 5:11:48 PM permalink
Gandler
After learning some statuses today which I cannot detail, I am willing to backpaddel my stance on Trump pulling out of Syria as a good thing.

There are Russians showing up in body counts in Syria, and Chinese showing up in body counts in African countries.

Russia and China are working to gain influence in Africa and the Middle East in all sorts of ways.

America and Western countries need to go back with a more strong presence to regain influence or else China and Russia who are the biggest threats to American power will gain influence over many struggling countries that are in turmoil.

Trump pulling out benefited Russia and China whether intentional or not.....

It is hard to be on the side lines when the other super powers are expanding influence.
November 1st, 2019 at 5:39:22 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Gandler
After learning some statuses today which I cannot detail, I am willing to backpaddel my stance on Trump pulling out of Syria as a good thing.

Kudos to an open mind
:-)
I agree with your post
November 1st, 2019 at 2:47:31 PM permalink
Gandler
Kudos to an open mind
:-)
I agree with your post

I am open minded to legitimate data.