Tulsi Gabbard

October 25th, 2019 at 6:49:58 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Gandler
She has far from zero chance (check out odds at Bovada or hosts of other sites that show odds)

Bovada has her at 70-1

But, remember what they were saying about President Obama in the early days of the Primary?

But, my guess is she is tired of Congress and if she loses this time will wait for a Senate seat or HI Governor, and then run for President when she is older and more experienced.

There is always the possibility of an independent run if she keeps getting snubbed by the party elites. She certainly has the personality to do it just to screw with them.

70 to 1 is just to get some action on the site to make money
True odds are a lot longer. A gazillion to one.
Obama was a Senator, won a state wide race.
Tusi is a Rep. Huge difference. Never won a state wide election.
My guess is she does not want an embarrassing loss to another Dem in a primary ala Eric Cantor
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 25th, 2019 at 6:50:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
There is always the possibility of an independent run if she keeps getting snubbed by the party elites. She certainly has the personality to do it just to screw with them.

And hopefully all those who were *outraged* by the idea that Tulsi is a Russian asset who was going to run as an independent will admit Hillary was right.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 25th, 2019 at 6:52:03 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
And hopefully all those who were *outraged* by the idea that Tulsi is a Russian asset who was going to run as an independent will admit Hillary was right.

So exercising a constitutional right (to run as an independent) makes you a Russian asset?

You must really hate Tulsi or love war?
October 25th, 2019 at 6:59:18 AM permalink
terapined
So exercising a constitutional right (to run as an independent) makes you a Russian asset?

Of Course not
but
Putin would still love it

Putin is probably laughing about the impeachment process and probably approves
That does not make Pelosi a Russian asset
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 25th, 2019 at 7:00:44 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: terapined
Of Course not
but
Putin would love it

Putin is probably laughing about the impeachment process and probably approves
That does not make Pelosi a Russian asset

I don't understand ams obsession with her being a Russian asset?

Is he really that pro-Clinton ?
October 25th, 2019 at 7:09:34 AM permalink
terapined
I don't understand ams obsession with her being a Russian asset?

Is he really that pro-Clinton ?

I think its more of a no chance candidate being a publicity whore
I don't think she can even win her seat back let alone win a Presidential election
She dropped out of the Rep race because she knew Kai Kahele, was going to kick her butt in a Primary
Hawaii allows a rep to keep a seat and run for President. She dropped out because she was going to be embarrassed like Eric Cantor

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/10/tulsi-gabbard-with-hawaii-donors-house-challenge/
October 25th, 2019 at 7:15:17 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: terapined
I think its more of a no chance candidate being a publicity whore
I don't think she can even win her seat back let alone win a Presidential election
She dropped out of the Rep race because she knew Kai Kahele, was going to kick her butt in a Primary
Hawaii allows a rep to keep a seat and run for President. She dropped out because she was going to be embarrassed like Eric Cantor

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/10/tulsi-gabbard-with-hawaii-donors-house-challenge/

Really Jill Stein is also a Russian Asset? (as per quote in that article).

This is getting absurd?

Publicity whore, is pretty disrespectful (and sexist), she is running for President, of course she is going to take advantage of media activities.

There is such a double Standard with Major Gabbard it is absurd....
October 25th, 2019 at 7:19:35 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You must really hate Tulsi or love war?

I really hate Tulsi.

I am not a foreign policy voter. I don't give a f***. So when Tulsi fans always accuse everyone of being pro-war, I just shrug.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 25th, 2019 at 7:22:37 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: ams288
I really hate Tulsi.

I am not a foreign policy voter. I don't give a f***. So when Tulsi fans always accuse everyone of being pro-war, I just shrug.

What do you hate about her?

Drug legalization?

Universal Healthcare?

Education Reform?

The fact that she is a female Officer?

If you don't care about foreign policy why do you even care about imagined Russian conspiracies (which clearly don't exist?

You provide no logic, you just call her a Russian asset and then go on to say you don't care about foreign policy?
October 25th, 2019 at 7:22:41 AM permalink
terapined
Really Jill Stein is also a Russian Asset? (as per quote in that article).

This is getting absurd?

Publicity whore, is pretty disrespectful (and sexist), she is running for President, of course she is going to take advantage of media activities.

There is such a double Standard with Major Gabbard it is absurd....

I don't know Jill Stein. Maybe Putin approves of whatever she is doing.
The article I posted is about the house race and Kai Kalele raising a lot of money to beat Tulsi in a primary

I think any house Rep running for President is a publicity whore. Man or Woman.
To me its like the school janitor demanding to be considered for Principal
Win at least a state wide race and get back to me and I might consider you for my presidential vote