Tulsi Gabbard

October 20th, 2019 at 6:19:59 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
What is so abhorrent about it? Many people have speculated that Tulsi is a Russian asset for years. It’s nothing new.

Now, if HRC had said “Hey Tulsi, you’re a puffy faced, acne-scarred ugly bitch!” that WOULD be “abhorrent.”

Yeah people who are pro war.

Heavens forbid we actually talk to people.

And, accusing somebody of treason is far more abhorrent than making fun of physical appearance.... Especially somebody who is currently serving in the Army....
October 20th, 2019 at 6:20:08 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Many people have speculated that Tulsi is a Russian asset for years. It’s nothing new.

Really??? LOL
Speculated in 2018???
Speculated in 2017???
Speculated in 2016???
Speculated in 2015??? etc etc etc

I would ask for you to provide a link to an article or a youtube video (I would not be afraid to watch it) from each of those years to support your ridiculous claim but I will not bother since you would be unable to.
All one can expect from you when you are asked to defend one of your claims is some non-response such as "google is your friend" because you have been proven time and time again to be unable or unwilling to back up many of your claims/statements.
Let's go Brandon
October 21st, 2019 at 4:07:16 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

And, accusing somebody of treason is far more abhorrent than making fun of physical appearance....

Lets remember this next time the libs here accuse Trump of being owned by Putin.
The President is a fink.
October 21st, 2019 at 4:24:17 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
This is what the Democrats sound like. "I know she committed armed robbery, but the other guy committed murder. Why should we care about armed robbery?" I used to think HRC just failed in an election. Now I dislike her. Funny though, her views are more aligned with a the non looney 's of the Dem party. My personal dislike aside, I think she is moderate enough to pick up the 100,000 votes or so needed to beat DJT.
October 21st, 2019 at 5:03:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Lets remember this next time the libs here accuse Trump of being owned by Putin.

Donny has a horrible physical appearance AND is owned by Putin. Double whammy.

I understand why the righties get so triggered when we point that out. It’s gotta be tiring constantly defending the treasonous buffoon.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 21st, 2019 at 5:28:52 AM permalink
Gandler
Donny has a horrible physical appearance AND is owned by Putin. Double whammy.

I understand why the righties get so triggered when we point that out. It’s gotta be tiring constantly defending the treasonous buffoon.

I am not on the right. But, the Russian connection is turning into a with hunt. Even Professor Chomsky says most of us (leftists) are obsessing about an issue that is not worth obsessing over and ignoring actual bad policies.

I support talks with North Korea, Russia, and even Assad, and if Trump does it great, if Major Gabbard does it great.

Not everything Trump does is wrong, and not everything Denocrats do is right.
October 21st, 2019 at 7:30:08 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I am not on the right. But, the Russian connection is turning into a with hunt. Even Professor Chomsky says most of us (leftists) are obsessing about an issue that is not worth obsessing over and ignoring actual bad policies.

I support talks with North Korea, Russia, and even Assad, and if Trump does it great, if Major Gabbard does it great.

Not everything Trump does is wrong, and not everything Denocrats do is right.

What a refreshing post for this site. I think I have figured out your handle, you are really Gandalf trying to unite us for the coming fight against the forces of darkness.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 22nd, 2019 at 5:19:40 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: kenarman
What a refreshing post for this site. I think I have figured out your handle, you are really Gandalf trying to unite us for the coming fight against the forces of darkness.

I beleive in being fair and balanced, and not automatically taking a side.

My name actually has no meaning, it's some random fantasy name that was easy to remeber, that I invented for an MMORPG in the early 2000s (Everquest), and have used it for various online handles since then.

I am a LOTR fan, so it maybe was subconsciously influenced by that style of name.
October 22nd, 2019 at 5:41:04 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
My name actually has no meaning, it's some random fantasy name that was easy to remeber, that I invented for an MMORPG in the early 2000s (Everquest), and have used it for various online handles since then.

Sullon Zek. I to this day drop references to the griefing I endured some 18yrs ago, oft for over 2hrs at a clip. I will never forget the name for the rest of my life: Bezer Beekeeper. May his twink fungi tunic fall to dust and choke his lungs.

The North (Star Avengers) remembers. Death to the Dwarves!

An aside to this off topic post, EQ still exists and is F2P. Can get to lvl65 and 250AA without a dime. AND your old account still exists. A letter to customer service, or finding your old email, and all your stuff is still right there. Koltt Fawteyfive of the Kelethin Druids says hello o/
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
October 22nd, 2019 at 7:57:53 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Face
Sullon Zek. I to this day drop references to the griefing I endured some 18yrs ago, oft for over 2hrs at a clip. I will never forget the name for the rest of my life: Bezer Beekeeper. May his twink fungi tunic fall to dust and choke his lungs.

The North (Star Avengers) remembers. Death to the Dwarves!

An aside to this off topic post, EQ still exists and is F2P. Can get to lvl65 and 250AA without a dime. AND your old account still exists. A letter to customer service, or finding your old email, and all your stuff is still right there. Koltt Fawteyfive of the Kelethin Druids says hello o/

I actually played more on Everquest Online Adventures (PS2, 2002) than EQ PC.