Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
Never seen even one. He always
tweets for a reason, a loose canon
he is not. He's a manipulator, he
has the press dancing like loons
all the time.

You may be right. In fact, sadly you probably are. He knows how to play the media, he has made a living doing it his whole life.
October 19th, 2019 at 4:33:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Never seen even one. He always
tweets for a reason, a loose canon
he is not. He's a manipulator, he
has the press dancing like loons
all the time.

“Covfefe.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 19th, 2019 at 5:28:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler
You may be right. In fact, sadly you probably are. He knows how to play the media, he has made a living doing it his whole life.

If you mean he plays Trump supporters since day one, yes I agree. He is not fooling anyone else and never has.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 19th, 2019 at 6:09:27 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
The Hillary Clinton attack on Gabbard is stunning! Calling a colleague essentially a Russian pawn! I mean, Gabbard is a military woman. She probably wanted to ring Clinton's neck. I think this is an example of Democrat leadership (HRC) not caring about anything other than beating Trump, the truth be damned. And falsely attacking a colleague to do so.
October 19th, 2019 at 7:05:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
The Hillary Clinton attack on Gabbard is stunning! Calling a colleague essentially a Russian pawn! I mean, Gabbard is a military woman. She probably wanted to ring Clinton's neck. I think this is an example of Democrat leadership (HRC) not caring about anything other than beating Trump, the truth be damned. And falsely attacking a colleague to do so.

This kind of reaction is puzzling. It's like you compartmentalized Trump and every odd thing he says, as if he gets to abide by different standards altogether. Of course it's a terrible accusation, but we see similar all the time from Trump and shrugs of shoulders from a lot of Republicans.

That's the problem with normalizing bad behavior.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 19th, 2019 at 7:25:42 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: rxwine
This kind of reaction is puzzling. It's like you compartmentalized Trump and every odd thing he says, as if he gets to abide by different standards altogether. Of course it's a terrible accusation, but we see similar all the time from Trump and shrugs of shoulders from a lot of Republicans.

That's the problem with normalizing bad behavior.

Since you see similar all the time from Trump, I will make it easy for you and only ask you to provide 10 specific examples.
Let's go Brandon
October 19th, 2019 at 7:31:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Since you see similar all the time from Trump, I will make it easy for you and only ask you to provide 10 specific examples.

How many Dems has he accused of “treason”? (Schiff and Pelosi for sure, probably more I’m not thinking of). How many has he accused of being “racist” to deflect from his blatant racism? (The Squad and Elijah Cummings for starters). Probably got close to 10 alone right there.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 19th, 2019 at 8:30:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Only 10 huh? The man who makes nice comments about dictators, and insults allies. The man who said he doesn't consider POWs heroes. The man who suggested Ted Cruz father might be involved in Kennedy's assassination. The man who suggested he pay for the medical bills if someone punched out protestors at his rally. The man who said he grabs women's pussies. The man who inappropriately brings up Pocahantos during award ceremony to Native Americans. The man who said there are fine examples of people on the neo-Nazi side of the march in Charolotte. The man who praised Republican Congressman Greg Gianforte, who plead guilty to assault for body-slamming Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs. The man who at a press conference with Putin present sided with Putin over all his own intelligence agencies. The man who claims he saw "thousands and thousands of people cheering in Jersey City when the twin towers came down. The man who calls his former Sec. of Defense one of the most overrated generals, then Trump makes what many Republicans think is a major strategic blunder because Trump is a military planning idiot on his own.
October 19th, 2019 at 9:09:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler

Trump knows how to play an
audience, that's why he was
always a fave guest on Leno
and Letterman and Stearn.
And the media is an audience.
Trump often tweets to direct
attention away from something
else he's doing.

Look how often his tweets are
posted here, like he has no idea
what he's doing. They fall for
it every time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 20th, 2019 at 12:38:25 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Look how often his tweets are
posted here, like he has no idea
what he's doing. They fall for
it every time.

Yep, it's funny how libbies believe that Trump is dumber than dirt.........he has the intelligence of an ape.........he has feces for brains.......blah blah blah blah!!

Yet in reality he's crazy like a fox. He knows libbies better than libbies know themselves! Like you said he'll send off a tweet and libbies will fall for it hook, line, and sinker every single time lol 😂😂

That is why America loves Trump!!

MAGA!!