right on the money in portraying
the Gay lifestyle.

I know this. If you're a handsome 15 year
old Gay kid, you've got a ticket to ride
for the next couple of years if you live
around a big city. The rich Gays will
almost set you up for life if you let
them.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 24th, 2019 at 8:17:03 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
It's a very small part out of an excellent
multi character show. And I gotta say,
from my experience with Gays, it's
right on the money in portraying
the Gay lifestyle.

I know this. If you're a handsome 15 year
old Gay kid, you've got a ticket to ride
for the next couple of years if you live
around a big city. The rich Gays will
almost set you up for life if you let
them.
They need help with pricing. Many of them give it away way to cheap. Maybe it's different now with the internet, but lots of good looking kids gave it away for a case of beer or a toot of coke. I think women are way ahead of the young guys in that aspect, with these sugar daddy sites telling them they can pay off their student loans for dating wealthy men. A lot of those "hook ups" don't include sex either.

edit: Of course that opinion is coming from a purely hetero old guy, some more knowledgeable members may correct my thinking about that?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 25th, 2019 at 2:16:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
Does it creep you out more than creepy old guys looking at the teenage girls? I guarantee there are a lot more of those.

It would creep me out more I can say that.
The President is a fink.
September 25th, 2019 at 11:48:35 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: DRich
Does it creep you out more than creepy old guys looking at the teenage girls?

Most definitely. The gay guys I'm referring to weren't just looking at teenage boys. They were leering at them. And then a totally creepy ass smile would slowly form across their faces. It's like you could read their sick minds. *shudder

Men have it in their DNA to be attracted to women anyway. Which makes me wonder. I wonder if gay guys have mutated DNA or something? It would make sense but who knows.
September 25th, 2019 at 1:46:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
Most definitely. The gay guys I'm referring to weren't just looking at teenage boys. They were leering at them.

Gays have a way of signaling each
other with looks only they can read.
If you see an attractive woman you
assume she's straight. With men you
never know. So they developed a
series of 'I'm Gay, are you?' looks
that work 95% of the time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 25th, 2019 at 1:50:53 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: Shrek
Most definitely. The gay guys I'm referring to weren't just looking at teenage boys. They were leering at them.

I have seen gorgeous Lesbians. Or at least gorgeous Female Bisexuals. Amber Heard is gorgeous and she is a Bisexual. Lindsay Lohan is gorgeous and she dated a Lesbian as she is Bisexual. Though the Lesbian looked like a man IMHO. Please don't metaphorically stone me for saying that....
September 25th, 2019 at 1:58:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: KNathan

I have seen gorgeous Lesbians. ..

So what. Gay women make up less
than 2% of the population. That
means when you see an attractive
woman there more than a 98%
chance she's straight.
September 25th, 2019 at 7:20:41 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

I guess you're right. That's one reason why I always avoid the gays. Don't really want to deal with getting hit on and receiving "the look" from them. YUCK
September 28th, 2019 at 3:07:04 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/supreme-court-term-will-decide-lgbt-workplace-discrimination-cases

These cases will be pretty significant for workers rights, to determine if private sector employers can discriminate purely for sexual orientation (and no nothing related to sexual harassment or work place romances....)

It will be an interesting group of cases to see the new courts take on social issues with the new conservative Justices since Trump's nomination.

(Many states have state level protection against sexual orientation discrimination, but there is no federal protection, and some states do not have any).
September 28th, 2019 at 3:15:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/supreme-court-term-will-decide-lgbt-workplace-discrimination-cases

These cases will be pretty significant for workers rights, to determine if private sector employers can discriminate purely for sexual orientation (and no nothing related to sexual harassment or work place romances....)

It will be an interesting group of cases to see the new courts take on social issues with the new conservative Justices since Trump's nomination.

(Many states have state level protection against sexual orientation discrimination, but there is no federal protection, and some states do not have any).

The question is do employees have the right to dismiss someone acting like a flaming fruitcake who keeps discussing their sexual preference when it disrupts the business. They should. They should also be allowed to not have gays involved in any way that could be intimate when you would ban a straight person from opposite sex interactions.
The President is a fink.