The Gay Thread

September 29th, 2019 at 7:24:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
Not meeting the dress code for a gender is not really a gay issue.

Firing somebody for their personal life and not being disruptive is.

If they are not being disruptive they will not get fired for their personal life.
The President is a fink.
September 29th, 2019 at 10:02:58 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
If they are not being disruptive they will not get fired for their personal life.
+100

I don't know why libbies keep claiming that gays get fired for just "being gay". No business owner in their right mind is gonna fire a good worker who's not being disruptive. That just never happens.

Now gays out there may CLAIM that it happens, but that doesn't make it true. In reality the real reason why those gays got fired is because of their flamboyant & disruptive behavior (surprise surprise surprise!)

September 29th, 2019 at 10:58:07 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Shrek
+100

I don't know why libbies keep claiming that gays get fired for just "being gay". No business owner in their right mind is gonna fire a good worker who's not being disruptive. That just never happens.

Now gays out there may CLAIM that it happens, but that doesn't make it true. In reality the real reason why those gays got fired is because of their flamboyant & disruptive behavior (surprise surprise surprise!)

It does happen, including by governments (as with the pending supreme court case).

There are plenty of other examples, but I doubt you would take then seriously.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gerald-bostock-was-fired-he-wants-his-supreme-court-case-to-help-change-lgbtq-rights-in-america
September 29th, 2019 at 11:19:25 AM permalink
Shrek
It does happen, including by governments (as with the pending supreme court case).

There are plenty of other examples, but I doubt you would take then seriously.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gerald-bostock-was-fired-he-wants-his-supreme-court-case-to-help-change-lgbtq-rights-in-america
Did you even read the article in your own link?? lol!

The article doesn't PROVE anything. It even says:
Quote:
Bostock was suddenly fired by Clayton County. Bostock claims it was because he is gay

Did you see that? He CLAIMS it was because he's gay. Gay people always claim crap that ain't true.

Try again. 😂😂
September 29th, 2019 at 11:21:02 AM permalink
Gandler

Quote:
Bostock was suddenly fired by Clayton County. Bostock claims it was because he is gay

Did you see that? He CLAIMS it was because he was gay. Gay people always claim crap that ain't true. Try again. 😂😂

Because the suit is still pending, so they are just allegations.... That is pretty standard phraseology for such articles...
September 29th, 2019 at 11:23:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Did you see that? He CLAIMS it was because he was gay. Gay people always claim crap that ain't true. Try again. 😂😂

Just like how many of us have seen a Black claim they were fired because they were Black but it was really for cause. Or claim Hillary was not elected because she is a woman.
The President is a fink.
September 29th, 2019 at 11:24:57 AM permalink
Shrek

Quote:

Because the suit is still pending, so they are just allegations.... That is pretty standard phraseology for such articles...

I love your attempt to change the subject. I'm not talking about the "phraseology".

I'm talking about the fact that absolutely NOTHING has been proven. You're just taking this gay guy's claim like it's proven fact when NOTHING has been proven at all. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!

Like I said, try again. 😂😂
September 29th, 2019 at 11:26:52 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: AZDuffman
Just like how many of us have seen a Black claim they were fired because they were Black but it was really for cause. Or claim Hillary was not elected because she is a woman.
+100

I don't get these libbies. Do they really think business owners are dumb enough to fire good workers who aren't being disruptive??

I guess so. 🙄
September 29th, 2019 at 11:28:46 AM permalink
Gandler

Quote:

I love your attempt to change the subject. I'm not talking about the "phraseology".

I'm talking about the fact that absolutely NOTHING has been proven. You're just taking this gay guy's claim like it's proven fact when NOTHING has been proven at all.

Like I said, try again. 😂😂

It's a pending court case as I clearly stated. That is the proper way to refer to such allegations.

I don't understand you, you point out something that I clearly stated (pending case) and somehow think that's a gotcha....
September 29th, 2019 at 11:30:59 AM permalink
Shrek
It's a pending court case as I clearly stated. That is the proper way to refer to such allegations.

I don't understand you, you point out something that I clearly stated (pending case) and somehow think that's a gotcha....

It is a gotcha because you continue to refuse to admit that NOTHING has been proven.

So let me ask you directly. Have the gay guy's claims been proven true or not??? Yes or no?

I know you won't answer, so thank you very much. 😂