Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

March 4th, 2019 at 7:34:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: pew
Freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Occasional Cortex responded to The Post’s report on her giant carbon footprint by saying she’s just “living in the world.” What a maroon!

Well, she cannot very well say, "I mean you people have to live small, not me!"
The President is a fink.
March 4th, 2019 at 7:52:42 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: pew
Freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Occasional Cortex responded to The Post’s report on her giant carbon footprint by saying she’s just “living in the world.” What a maroon!

I am for taking action regarding global warming yet I still fly and I drive a pick up truck
I don't believe I am a moron
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 4th, 2019 at 9:18:35 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
I am for taking action regarding global warming yet I still fly and I drive a pick up truck

You are not a moron. The example you give is not of stupidity. It is a example of hypocrisy.
March 4th, 2019 at 9:23:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
You are not a moron. The example you give is not of stupidity. It is a example of hypocrisy.

It is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a GW believer to live like they call for the world to live.
The President is a fink.
March 4th, 2019 at 10:13:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Trump supporters accusing others of hypocrisy.

That's rich!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 4th, 2019 at 10:39:04 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
When she appears the most ignorant is not when she's wrong. It's when she tells us some common fact well known by most people and acts like we should be astounded by it, sounding as if she just discovered it for the first time. Like when she told us Puerto Rico is an island or that Lincoln was a Republican or that health care policy is complicated.

Edit: maybe that was someone else.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
March 4th, 2019 at 10:52:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: JimRockford
When she appears the most ignorant is not when she's wrong. It's when she tells us some common fact well known by most people and acts like we should be astounded by it, sounding as if she just discovered it for the first time. Like when she told us Puerto Rico is an island or that Lincoln was a Republican or that health care policy is complicated.

Edit: maybe that was someone else.

She does come off like a kid just got out of college at age 22 and walks up to a guy who has been doing his job for 25 years and starts to explain why he is doing it all wrong.
The President is a fink.
March 4th, 2019 at 10:56:59 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Trump supporters accusing others of hypocrisy.

That's rich!

By using the word 'supporters' you are including me. I am not a Trump supporter. Just because I think the way to get him out of office is via an election does not make me a Trump supporter. Just because I think that border security is an important issue for our country does not make me a Trump supporter. Just because I think the majority of the Progressive platform is deleterious to hard working Americans does not make me a Trump supporter.
To go further.... just because I am against many of the 'solutions' to global warming does not mean I deny the existence of global warming.
Too many other analogous examples to keep typing.....

So, yes, it is QUITE EASY to see the blatant hypocrisy in Ed's comments. It's not hidden at all.
March 4th, 2019 at 11:04:13 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: terapined
It's maroon, moron.
March 4th, 2019 at 11:25:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Gotta know your Bugs Bunny.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?