Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

May 1st, 2019 at 4:56:32 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Thanks
Looking forward to this
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 1st, 2019 at 1:46:16 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: Aussie
My replies come a few minutes after you write?

hahaha it's been a full day brotha!! glad to embarrass you again hahahahaha!!!!

your just pissed because I blew away your dumb argument about choosing what you like!!!
so keep ignoring that point baby hahaha!!!!

Quote: Aussie
Another totally mangled attempt at composing an intelligible sentence. Did you skip class the day they taught the difference between to, too & two?

No one ever told you not to drink the bong water did they?

May 1st, 2019 at 3:16:57 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: YeahBaby
hahaha it's been a full day brotha!!

You’ve spent a full day spinning out on your beanbag drinking the bong water? Yes, I see your point!

Quote: YeahBaby

Says the guy who’s first port of call was to question my understanding of English! Thanks for more free hits! You make it too easy! Poor little guy just can’t take a trick can you brotha! Lolz!
May 2nd, 2019 at 4:40:40 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Me reading this thread, watching YeahBaby get destroyed over and over again by members who aren't even lefties:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 2nd, 2019 at 3:20:32 PM permalink
terapined
Yeahbaby, how old are you?
You sound like somebody taunting someone on a schoolyard playground
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 2nd, 2019 at 3:24:36 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
Yeahbaby, how old are you?
You sound like somebody taunting someone on a schoolyard playground

At this point we have to start asking when’s he gonna get nuked for constant trolling?
May 3rd, 2019 at 5:29:53 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
At this point we have to start asking when’s he gonna get nuked for constant trolling?

Around the same time as you?

His style leaves a bit to be desired, but his points are often valid. In many ways he mirrors Trump. Annoying to those who don’t agree with him, but more effective in getting things done than they are.

And just like your goal is to irritate those on the right, his goal is to irritate those on the left. You two are way more similar in your posts than dissimilar.

In my opinion you both have a place here.
May 3rd, 2019 at 5:39:10 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
You two are way more similar in your posts than dissimilar. .

This is a huge personal insult, but I won’t lobby to get you punished for it. ;)

I know how to spell.
May 3rd, 2019 at 7:08:23 AM permalink
terapined
Funny tweets from AOC

"One of the things that genuinely surprised me in Congress is the sheer mediocrity of witnesses called forth by the GOP in hearings.
Yesterday they brought in a guy w/ a polka dot bowtie backed by oil lobbyists arguing that fossil fuels are “healthy.” HEALTHY."

"honestly thought GOP witnesses would be well-prepared, w/ sophisticated arguments for the opposing view - evil-genius lobbyist types.
But they’re often sloppy + reaching (not all though). I think if everyday GOP voters saw the witnesses called on their behalf, they’d be upset."

"Shock doesn’t begin to cover it.
Today I left a hearing on homelessness & saw tons of people camped outside committee.
I turned to my staff and asked if it was a demonstration.
“No,” they said. “Lobbyists pay the homeless + others to hold their place so they can get in 1st.”

"Apparently this is a normal practice, and people don’t bat an eye.
The first few people in line are guaranteed a seat in a given hearing.
This was the hearing for marijuana banking laws. Lobbyists and those who can afford it pay people to hold their spot so they get in 1st."
May 3rd, 2019 at 10:55:32 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
This is a huge personal insult,.

The truth hurts, huh.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.