Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

April 28th, 2019 at 4:12:35 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: YeahBaby
haha keep ignoring my point

Sure, happy to. If you accidentally make one let me know so I can be sure to ignore it.
April 29th, 2019 at 12:23:24 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: Aussie
Sure, happy to. If you accidentally make one let me know so I can be sure to ignore it.

haha glad two see you admit that you ignore great points just like Terapine ignored being "disgusted" by Creepy Joe and Beachbabs ignored when she was dead wrong about that cockamamie Buzzfeed article!!!!!
April 29th, 2019 at 12:33:00 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
haha glad two see you admit that you ignore great points just like Terapine ignored being "disgusted" by Creepy Joe and Beachbabs ignored when she was dead wrong about that cockamamie Buzzfeed article!!!!!

Quote: YeahBaby - reborn

Aussie, I am glad to see you admit that you ignore great points.
In a similar way, Terapine ignored being "disgusted" by Creepy Joe.
Also Beachbabs glossed over her mistakes about the Buzzfeed article!

The period is your friend!

April 29th, 2019 at 5:33:31 PM permalink
Aussie

Another totally mangled attempt at composing an intelligible sentence. Did you skip class the day they taught the difference between to, too & two? Tell me again about how I can’t understand English?

No one ever told you not to drink the bong water did they?
April 29th, 2019 at 6:08:21 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Another totally mangled attempt at composing an intelligible sentence. Did you skip class the day they taught the difference between to, too & two? Tell me again about how I can’t understand English?

hahaha you must be really pissed because your last too messages have only been to me and they come minutes after I write to you................................

so you must be checking for my replies every hour on the hour LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't be pissed brotha just because I destroyed your dumb argument about attraction being a choice.........................
now take a seat with Terapine and Beachbabs hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
April 29th, 2019 at 6:45:19 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I don't know why YeahBaby comes here
I just ignore him or her yet he or she cant get that
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 29th, 2019 at 6:48:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
I don't know why YeahBaby comes here

I find him or her to be kind of entertaining.

He or she only comes here to attempt to trigger the libs, but always fails miserably and ends up looking foolish. Kind of enjoyable to watch.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2019 at 4:11:08 PM permalink
Aussie

hahaha you must be really pissed because your last too messages have only been to me and they come minutes after I write to you................................

so you must be checking for my replies every hour on the hour LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My replies come a few minutes after you write?
Let’s see: my last reply was 5 hours after yours. Your last reply: 35 minutes after mine.

Thanks for the free hits brains. Keep the unintended comedy coming. We love it!
May 1st, 2019 at 3:51:14 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
May 1st, 2019 at 4:29:39 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
The film, "Knock Down The House," will hit the streaming platform May 1 and will profile the 2018 campaign of
Ocasio-Cortez, who represents New York, and the
failed 2018 House primary campaigns of Amy Vilela of Nevada and Cori Bush of Missouri, as well as the
failed Senate primary bid of Paula Jean Swearengin of West Virginia.

The documentary should have included at least one Republican candidate to give it some balance. A good possibility would have been-

Young O. Kim (born October 18, 1962) was the Republican Party candidate in California's 39th congressional district in 2018. Kim was defeated by Gil Cisneros in the general election. Had she won, Kim would have become the first Korean-American woman elected to Congress.She has filed to rematch Gil Cisneros in 2020.