Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

April 3rd, 2019 at 1:26:39 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: ams288
Please stop hijacking this thread.
What's a thread and how do you hijack it?
April 3rd, 2019 at 1:30:29 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: AZDuffman
I’d rather be dead than much of what survivors end up going thru.
You gotta wonder. I don't really know what injured means. Do you have to be permanently taken out of action or is it counted if you get a more minor injury and go back into action and what is the minimum injury to be considered injured. Dead is easy compared.
April 3rd, 2019 at 1:42:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: aceofspades
https://www.coolidgereagan.org/crf-v-ocasio-cortez-fec-2

Wow. If they even did some of that,
she's in deep doo-doo. And Nancy
would love to see her go..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 3rd, 2019 at 1:54:26 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: pew
You gotta wonder. I don't really know what injured means. Do you have to be permanently taken out of action or is it counted if you get a more minor injury and go back into action and what is the minimum injury to be considered injured. Dead is easy compared.

My mother was an adjudicator for the VA. It was her job to determine what benefits a veteran would receive due to their injury. She would tell me stories about a vet who injured a single pinky wanting full disability benefits. Her 'specialty' ended up being PTSD, and that of course was considered an injury, although of course quite difficult to quantify.
April 3rd, 2019 at 3:21:56 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: aceofspades
https://www.coolidgereagan.org/crf-v-ocasio-cortez-fec-2

Here is an article about that lawsuit:

Ocasio-Cortez faces THIRD election ethics complaint as pro-Trump PAC's lawyer claims her chief of staff's firm illegally did cheap political work for AOC and a dozen other Democrats

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6882513/Ocasio-Cortez-faces-election-ethics-complaint-lawyer-calls-mediocre-cocktail-slinger.html
Let's go Brandon
April 6th, 2019 at 6:00:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
AOC mocked for ‘accent’ at Sharpton event; compared to Hillary Clinton

She don't feel no ways tired...........
The President is a fink.
April 6th, 2019 at 6:44:06 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
They had a great little segment on MSNBC last night about how obsessed Fox News is with AOC. It was pretty funny.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 6th, 2019 at 6:56:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
They had a great little segment on MSNBC last night about how obsessed Fox News is with AOC. It was pretty funny.

As funny as the liberal obsession of a pee tape that does not exist?
The President is a fink.
April 6th, 2019 at 6:58:28 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Its pretty weird

Are there republicans in congress that stay outrageous things. Of course. Somebody like Steve King disgusts me.
I don't listen to him and have absolutely no interest in what that racist says
yet
Conservatives listen to AOC closely. Members here on the board are obsessed with her. strange
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 6th, 2019 at 7:10:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
Its pretty weird

Are there republicans in congress that stay outrageous things. Of course. Somebody like Steve King disgusts me.
I don't listen to him and have absolutely no interest in what that racist says
yet
Conservatives listen to AOC closely. Members here on the board are obsessed with her. strange

What's strange? Fun to watch her. A racist twit that speaks for the modern Democrat Party. Supposedly has a degree in Econ but doesn't know the first thing about it.
The President is a fink.