Democratic Nominee in 2020

Poll
No votes (0%)
3 votes (14.28%)
2 votes (9.52%)
1 vote (4.76%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.76%)
1 vote (4.76%)
8 votes (38.09%)
2 votes (9.52%)
3 votes (14.28%)

21 members have voted

February 17th, 2020 at 4:44:51 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 10
Posts: 1485
Trip.... you do realize that no matter what you think Trump is President and not dictator, right? If he was dictator there would be no unfunded hundreds of billions of dollars being spent on Obamacare? So since the Democrats, and a small few Republicans, block his attempt to end Obamacare and save hundreds of billions of dollars, you blame him for the burgeoning deficit. Amazing you are.....


(I am waiting for my Shrek approval
Post!)
February 17th, 2020 at 5:02:59 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Member since: Oct 3, 2019
Threads: 0
Posts: 332
Quote: SOOPOO
Trip.... you do realize that no matter what you think Trump is President and not dictator, right? If he was dictator there would be no unfunded hundreds of billions of dollars being spent on Obamacare? So since the Democrats, and a small few Republicans, block his attempt to end Obamacare and save hundreds of billions of dollars, you blame him for the burgeoning deficit. Amazing you are.....


(I am waiting for my Shrek approval
Post!)


If only conservatives took this approach under Barack Obama, I wouldn't be calling them hypocrites for pulling the 180 under Donald Trump.

Business investment is shrinking! Federal government spending is juicing this "roaring" economy you guys love to use as an excuse for what a horrible human being the guy is. But using your OWN logic above, it's the Democrats, and NOT Trump, that should get the credit for an economy being juiced by federal dollars!

You wanna run with that? Amazing you are...
February 17th, 2020 at 11:47:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 20054
Tom Steyer with a taco truck and a mariachi
band in Las Vegas running for president. This
is the weirdest presidential year I've ever seen.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 18th, 2020 at 2:30:01 AM permalink
KNathan
Member since: Dec 9, 2018
Threads: 37
Posts: 546
Quote: Evenbob
Tom Steyer with a taco truck and a mariachi
band in Las Vegas running for president. This
is the weirdest presidential year I've ever seen.



Howard Dean's "YEAH" Campaign was considered weird too and it was reported that he was actually doing really well until that YEAH! Campaign and that hurt his chances majorly. And holy Crap! That woman with the red shirt, short hair, and glasses right behind him in the picture looks a bit like my Mom! O.O. LMAO?! :D
February 18th, 2020 at 4:25:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 124
Posts: 11598
Quote: Evenbob
Tom Steyer with a taco truck and a mariachi
band in Las Vegas running for president. This
is the weirdest presidential year I've ever seen.



Who?
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
February 18th, 2020 at 7:33:52 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 28
Posts: 1647
Quote: Evenbob
I know the one I need to know,
the US. The others I don't care
about, why should I.


We don't need no education.
February 18th, 2020 at 10:15:33 AM permalink
aceofspades
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 74
Posts: 1566
A nanny playing a nanny




And this one:

February 18th, 2020 at 10:57:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 20054
Quote: DRich
We don't need no education.


Knowing the president of another
countries name and a dollar will
get you a coffee at Mc'D's. Or
just the dollar will work.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 18th, 2020 at 1:52:25 PM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 2
Posts: 509
OMG lol
Looks like Bloomberg and Pete Buttcrack have more in common than I thought 😂😂

Quote: aceofspades
A nanny playing a nanny




And this one:

February 18th, 2020 at 2:16:39 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Member since: Oct 3, 2019
Threads: 0
Posts: 332
Quote: Shrek
OMG lol
Looks like Bloomberg and Pete Buttcrack have more in common than I thought 😂😂

Quote: aceofspades
A nanny playing a nanny




And this one:



Looks like Trump and Rudy have a long and complicated history.



Did Rush Limbaugh seriously call Trump "Mr. Man" when referring to a guy who cakes on makeup and dies his hair orange blonde? Yeah, that's the first thing I think of when I think of a man....a guy who cakes on make up and hair spray every day and uses his rich daddy to avoid serving his country.

lol @ conservatives