2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

February 8th, 2020 at 7:31:02 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: Shrek
She's ugly and looks like a lesbian. That's why lol. 😂

People don't want to see that crap in the White House. And that's exactly why Pete Buttcrack ain't going nowhere in this race. People don't want to see a president kissing "his husband".

Libbies may not want to hear that, but it's the truth. ✌️
Preach it brotha!
February 8th, 2020 at 11:10:41 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
She's ugly and looks like a lesbian. That's why lol. 😂

I wanted to say that, but took the
high ground and said she's a
woman, that's why. We really don't
want a woman president yet,
that's not who we are as a country.
It's bad enough we had to put
up with wimpy Barry for 8 years,
we don't a Barry in a skirt..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 8th, 2020 at 11:24:27 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Cut taxes for the rich? I didn't know I was rich! And why do I hear all those rich people in high tax states whining because they now have to pay their fair share?

https://www.google.com/search?ei=7wg_XsjSDoWStQXT3IvIDA&q=trump%27s+tax+cuts+for+the+wealthy&oq=trump%27s+tax+cuts+fro&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13l3j0i333.2857.10621..17069...1.0..0.231.1681.15j2j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131i273j0i131j0i7i30j0j0i273j0i10.1PBWoQ69IBA
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 8th, 2020 at 12:58:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
https://www.google.com/search?ei=7wg_XsjSDoWStQXT3IvIDA&q=trump%27s+tax+cuts+for+the+wealthy&oq=trump%27s+tax+cuts+fro&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13l3j0i333.2857.10621..17069...1.0..0.231.1681.15j2j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131i273j0i131j0i7i30j0j0i273j0i10.1PBWoQ69IBA

My cause d’etre on this forum. Whenever someone bemoans ‘tax cuts for the wealthy’, let’s be clear. There is some tax rate that presently has a CEO paying 3 million or so on his 10 million salary. While hard working Joe Blow is paying 10k on his 80k salary. (Federal example). So CEO pays the same as 300 Joe Blows. New tax rate comes out and he is only paying as much as 290 Joe Blows and someone is acting like the CEO is actually being given something! It is the way progressives, liberals, Democrats think. No matter how many families a rich guy subsidizes, it will never be enough for them.
February 8th, 2020 at 1:29:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO
It is the way progressives, liberals, Democrats think. No matter how many families a rich guy subsidizes, it will never be enough for them.

That's because all Libs are jealous
of the hard working rich guy. It's
not fair he has so much. even if
he earned it. When they say they
want mountains of freebies like
free healthcare, student loans paid
off, a check from the gov't every
month for doing nothing, that's
just their innate greed talking.

Look at Bernie and Fauxcahantas.
They want to rob the rich and
spread the wealth, yet they
themselves are millionaires.
They never talk about that, do they.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 8th, 2020 at 2:03:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
My cause d’etre on this forum. Whenever someone bemoans ‘tax cuts for the wealthy’, let’s be clear. There is some tax rate that presently has a CEO paying 3 million or so on his 10 million salary. While hard working Joe Blow is paying 10k on his 80k salary. (Federal example). So CEO pays the same as 300 Joe Blows. New tax rate comes out and he is only paying as much as 290 Joe Blows and someone is acting like the CEO is actually being given something! It is the way progressives, liberals, Democrats think. No matter how many families a rich guy subsidizes, it will never be enough for them.

Yes, well that was Tom Steyer the billionaire's talking point I was using.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 8th, 2020 at 2:20:21 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Since the GOAT, El Presidente Trump arrived on the political scene the pandering has become ever more obvious. It's over the top tedious now. I can hardly bear it.
February 9th, 2020 at 1:58:46 AM permalink
Evenbob
The biggest problem I have with a woman
president is women are very bad about
making decisions. Women in power like
to make decisions by committee. They like
to get everybody else's opinion before
they make a decision. That was Hillary.
That is most women. All of our best
presidents I've been decision-makers,
including Trump. Obama was not,
Obama was terrified of his own shadow.
I do not like women in high places, it frightens me.
February 9th, 2020 at 5:19:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

I see a problem with looking like you are in charge. Look a Pocahontas. She doesn't have have what the Marines call "command posture." She comes off like a feminist trying to prove a woman can do something. That never works. Trump has the best command posture of our lifetimes. Maybe the best since Teddy Roosevelt. If you saw Trump in a group you would naturally pick him to first ask, "are you in charge here?" You would never walk up to Warren and ask that. You would never walk up to Hillary and ask that.

Obama's thing was not just making a decision but being afraid to take a stand. He voted "present" more than anyone. He lived in fear of doing the wrong thing. Trump knows he might do the wrong thing, but he knows he can fix it later if needed. He knows that success often happens after mistakes.
The President is a fink.
February 9th, 2020 at 5:30:28 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob

That is a vast generalization of a whole gender....

There are countless examples of strong women leading.

Tulsi is a good example of a strong female dem who stands up to (and annoys) both parties.

"I dont like women in high places, it frightens me"

I hope that is sarcasm.... Some of the best leaders I have had, in the military, in school, and in civilian world have been women. Some of the worst leaders I have ever seen are men. Of course there are plenty of good and bad men and women, women can be just as corrupt as men... I also dont agree that congress needs to be 50/50 option (50% women quota), because I believe in the best qualified candidate regardless of what gender they are....

I dont like Clinton, so you will get no opposition from me, but saying Clinton is like "all women" is absurd....