The Trump Impeachment Thread

November 9th, 2019 at 10:18:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
ɐllǝɯɐɹɐᴉƆ ɔᴉɹƎ
ɐllǝɯɐɹɐᴉƆ ɔᴉɹƎ

I find it amazing that we have members here who do not support the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. I guess it only applies to those on the left.

It seems to me that these members would feel more at home in China where they have "The Great Firewall of China" or in Russia, North Korea, Iran etc where access to information is strictly restricted.

If this man, who you are clearly obsessed with, is the whistleblower, history will remember him as a hero.

He will certainly be remembered more fondly than the criminal president whose wrongdoings he helped expose.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 9th, 2019 at 11:16:52 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: ams288
He will certainly be remembered more fondly than the criminal president whose wrongdoings he helped expose.
Biden openly admits to threatening Ukraine to fire their chief legal prosecutor or the US would withhold one billion dollars. Should that prevent Biden from being the DNC candidate?

The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 9th, 2019 at 11:26:38 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
Biden openly admits to threatening Ukraine to fire their chief legal prosecutor or the US would withhold one billion dollars. Should that prevent Biden from being the DNC candidate?

Nope
Fighting corruption vs insisting on a foreign govt to start a smear campaign against a political opponent
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 9th, 2019 at 11:45:48 AM permalink
petroglyph
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf Here is a transcript of "the conversation", care to point out the quid pro quo?

Or do you see Trump demanding smearing somehow?
November 9th, 2019 at 12:04:15 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf Here is a transcript of "the conversation", care to point out the quid pro quo?

Or do you see Trump demanding smearing somehow?

There's Trump asking for a favor.

There's only 3 ellipsis in the transcript, and every part of the missing words is in relation to the Biden situation. And yes we have testimony under oath that the transcript left out part of Trump's conversation.

Quote:
ellipsis
[əˈlipsis]

NOUN
the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.

We're taking someone's word that it was superfluous
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 9th, 2019 at 12:14:47 PM permalink
ams288

Who was this “chief legal prosecutor?” Was he a good guy? Who’s support did he have? Was it just Biden who wanted him gone?

Answer those questions honestly and your false equivalence deteriorates.
November 9th, 2019 at 1:05:42 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: ams288
Who was this “chief legal prosecutor?” Was he a good guy? Who’s support did he have? Was it just Biden who wanted him gone?

Answer those questions honestly and your false equivalence deteriorates.
What do you mean was he a good guy? There probably aren't any "good" guys.

False equivalence? N/A. Who was Victor Shokin? https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement Here he makes his statement.

I don't know what "honestly" you consider pertinent. The side I'm on isn't a political one. You invoke some sort of straw argument that only applies to the R party, which has zip to do with me.
November 9th, 2019 at 1:36:28 PM permalink
ams288
The side I'm on isn't a political one.

Riiiiiiight.
November 9th, 2019 at 3:52:15 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Pencil neck shifty Schiff has already rejected the republicans request for Hunter Biden to be a witness.

What is pencil neck shifty Schiff afraid of????

Why is pencil neck shifty Schiff "covering up" for Hunter Biden???

I thought that the democrats wanted transparency?????

I guess that the lefties only want to look for corruption on the other side.

Hmmmmm, makes you wonder.
Let's go Brandon
November 9th, 2019 at 4:18:10 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
Pencil neck shifty Schiff has already rejected the republicans request for Hunter Biden to be a witness.

Good.

I can’t think one of reason why Hunter Biden would need to testify about Donny’s bribery call. What would he know about it?