The Trump Impeachment Thread

November 7th, 2019 at 11:49:05 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
More from The commander & cheat

Reminds me of another scam, Trump University.

Cracks me up this guy has ANY support from ANYbody.
November 7th, 2019 at 12:09:41 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Tripdufan

If democrats were concerned about giving Trump wins, they wouldn't of offered him his wall money in exchange for dreamer protection. A deal, I might add, that HE walked away from.

You have your facts wrong again.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/19/686935250/trump-pitches-3-year-extention-of-daca-protections-for-border-wall-funding

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/19/trump-declares-national-emergency-over-immigration-amid-border-wall-push.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/19/border-wall-democrats-respond-470687
Let's go Brandon
November 7th, 2019 at 12:30:12 PM permalink
Tripdufan
November 7th, 2019 at 12:44:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Reminds me of another scam, Trump University.

Cracks me up this guy has ANY support from ANYbody.

He still repeats that Mueller exonerated him of obstruction, which is a lie. In fact, I heard today the obstruction charges will likely resurface during the impeachment. The ones, he was not exonerated of.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 7th, 2019 at 1:38:30 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Trump junior wipes the floor with the "View" hosts and the audience applauds. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/not-maga-rally-trump-jr-draws-applause-view-over-liberal-hypocrisy-blackface-hosts-snap
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 7th, 2019 at 1:50:50 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

Did you see the pic?
That's why I don't go to zerohedge. The headline is BS. You actually want me to go to a BS site. Come on Petro.
did you watch the segment?
no black face
just a slight tan
Whoopie "I'm black so I know blackface and it was not blackface"
If this is the worse Joy has done, yawn. Total nothingburger
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 7th, 2019 at 1:56:56 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: terapined
Did you see the pic?
That's why I don't go to zerohedge. The headline is BS
did you watch the segment?
no black face
just a slight tan
Whoopie "I'm black so I know blackface and it was not blackface"
If this is the worse Joy has done, yawn. Total nothingburger
I'm not the least offended by blackface. I think it is a false complaint by whoever says it is an offense.

I've had black friends, red friends, Chinese friends, Mexicans, gays, Lesbians. IDGAF and neither did they.

Prime ministers wear it, it's a friggin costume. Sheesh. Obviously the hedge is not for you, so pass on by if you want.
November 7th, 2019 at 2:02:34 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: petroglyph
I'm not the least offended by blackface. I think it is a false complaint by whoever says it is an offense.

I've had black friends, red friends, Chinese friends, Mexicans, gays, Lesbians. IDGAF and neither did they.

Prime ministers wear it, it's a friggin costume. Sheesh. Obviously the hedge is not for you, so pass on by if you want.

Wait, you think it's a "false complaint" of someobdoy to get offended by blackface, but yet claim Trump Jr "wipes the floor" by....bringing up blackface?

Makes sense.
November 7th, 2019 at 2:12:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
Wait, you think it's a "false complaint" of someobdoy to get offended by blackface, but yet claim Trump Jr "wipes the floor" by....bringing up blackface?

Makes sense.
That's what you people do, is ignore the rest of the segment and que in on one thing you can needle to death. Yes, he cleaned the floor with the hosts while the audience cheered repeatedly. The host was screaming "This is not a MAGA rally", she was almost in tears.
November 7th, 2019 at 2:16:56 PM permalink
Tripdufan
If you mean a handful of people in the audience cheered every now and then, I agree. I watched all the clips to give you and ZH the benefit of the doubt. Every clip had some audience members cheering. This translates to "repeatedly" to you when you didn't even watch the entire segment. You saw an edited and spliced down version of the show. OF COURSE every clip that's posted on ZH with that headline will show some of the audience cheering. Duh?

Trump Jr made some good points but he didn't wipe the floor with anybody. Gimme a break.