The Trump Impeachment Thread

November 6th, 2019 at 1:52:17 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/democrats-release-impeachment-hearing-transcript-top-diplomat-ukraine

"Democrats' 'Star Witness' Admits He Wasn't On Trump-Ukraine Call, Sole Source Was NY Times"
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 6th, 2019 at 1:59:50 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/democrats-release-impeachment-hearing-transcript-top-diplomat-ukraine

"Democrats' 'Star Witness' Admits He Wasn't On Trump-Ukraine Call, Sole Source Was NY Times"

"Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website"
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

I sometimes I like to post reports from foxnews supporting my position
I love irony
Posting from zerohedge to support a right wing position , I don't bother to click. Too boring. No irony
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 6th, 2019 at 2:05:12 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The Republicans are now (again?) trying the "Too Incompetent" defense:

Quote: Lindsay Graham
“What I can tell you about the Trump policy toward the Ukraine — it was incoherent. It depends on who you talked to. They seemed to be incapable of forming a quid pro quo.”
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 6th, 2019 at 2:15:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

UhOh, Taylor is their main witness
next week when this clown show
goes public. This could be even
more fun than when Mueller
testified. That was a hoot.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 6th, 2019 at 2:35:24 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined

I love irony
Posting from zerohedge to support a right wing position , I don't bother to click. Too boring. No irony

If you would have actually read petroglyph's link, you would have understood that the information zerohedge provided was taken DIRECTLY from the witness's testimony and that zerohedge also provided the relevant pages of the testimony.

Zerohedge also included the entire transcript from the witness ( I'm sure you have read it in its entirety since you have previously stated how you would rather read the "source documents" that relying on the media's reporting).

Instead of "looking up" to see what type of "rating" zerohedge receives, maybe you should expand your horizons and quit relying on twitter for your news.
Let's go Brandon
November 6th, 2019 at 4:19:32 PM permalink
petroglyph

I love irony
If you refuse to inform yourself of news resources that don't automatically support your position, you are remaining intentionally ignorant.

Your left wing ideologists have and are supporting the Neo Nazi's in Ukraine, that's what this aid that got held up is about, if you care to be informed. The left wants to send more arms to Nazi's. Apparently that is also your preference, to arm people intent on doing murder. Why is it you want to kill folks in the Donbass or Kiev? What did they ever do to you? You probably aren't even aware that they fly the Nazi flag, and have SS on their helmets. How could anything be more far right wing then that? And you let a little financial blog that leans right scare you away. pfft

You have already stated your intent to support whatever position your state dept. takes on all foreign matters. I understand that, but to me that is being intellectually lazy. Murdering innocents is exactly what you are supporting. Ok then, but that is what you are supporting, and you haven't given a reason why.

Even if you disagree with my position, which you aren't alone in, at least I have informed myself of what is going on to the best of my resources. You are being like a monkey in a zoo, just flinging feces at anything if you think it may cast shade on the POTUS. Like Taylor Swift says, "haters are going to hate".
November 6th, 2019 at 5:17:16 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
If you refuse to inform yourself of news resources that don't automatically support your position, you are remaining intentionally ignorant.

Your left wing ideologists have and are supporting the Neo Nazi's in Ukraine, that's what this aid that got held up is about, if you care to be informed. The left wants to send more arms to Nazi's. Apparently that is also your preference, to arm people intent on doing murder. Why is it you want to kill folks in the Donbass or Kiev? What did they ever do to you? You probably aren't even aware that they fly the Nazi flag, and have SS on their helmets. How could anything be more far right wing then that? And you let a little financial blog that leans right scare you away. pfft

You have already stated your intent to support whatever position your state dept. takes on all foreign matters. I understand that, but to me that is being intellectually lazy. Murdering innocents is exactly what you are supporting. Ok then, but that is what you are supporting, and you haven't given a reason why.

Even if you disagree with my position, which you aren't alone in, at least I have informed myself of what is going on to the best of my resources. You are being like a monkey in a zoo, just flinging feces at anything if you think it may cast shade on the POTUS. Like Taylor Swift says, "haters are going to hate".

I'm 60
Life is short. I'll read your posts
I just prefer not to read stuff from biased websites
Maybe the link is informative and right on the money
But I suspect the writer has an agenda just writing about evidence that supports his view and ignores evidence that does not support.
You are right. This is not a subject that interests me so I defer to our state dept.
Best professor I ever had was Dan Devine at the UMD. Political science. I had no idea what his politics were after taking the class. He was that good. Reagan administration hired him eventually.
If you want to talk about HKG, that interests me. I've been there. I know the history
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 6th, 2019 at 5:39:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Whatcha saying Petro? Trump was going to root out Biden's corruption and then provide Nazi's with arms to kill innocent people. Trump didn't even bring up Nazis.

Not that I'm surprised.

Technically Nazis being the most extreme nationalist they are almost always willing to fight someone outside the borders. They fight with America as well for their Home country.

Btw, Did you see the story about a new law Putin has to freeze political opponents bank accounts.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 6th, 2019 at 6:32:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
If you want to talk about HKG, that interests me. I've been there. I know the history
Why don't you talk about HK, and just let me take shots at you?

Who's behind the rioting and why?
November 6th, 2019 at 7:20:19 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
Whatcha saying Petro? Trump was going to root out Biden's corruption and then provide Nazi's with arms to kill innocent people. Trump didn't even bring up Nazis.
This isn't about Trump, for me. I'm not really following whatever's on the msm right now. I don't watch it, I don't have a twitter or FB account, I've just been interested in, I guess Geo Politics since I was in high school. And I'm not really sure why? Maybe it's because I got good grades in it? I've known about the the US arming Ukraine since early Obama, and posted either here or at wov about it. Quite awhile before Trump came on scene.

I posted somewhere about Joe and Hunter back when it was happening, I'm glad it's coming out now, regardless of who's in office. This arming, training, and financing, all this isn't about Ukraine, no one cares about it. They are tools in the the great Brezinski game. Same thing with Syria, we don't care about Syria, they just have the misfortune to be sitting on our oil and right in the way of our pipeline. It's nothing personal.

What is happening in those two locations, would be happening regardless of who was elected in 16, as a matter of fact it was already well underway. I do think had Hillary gotten elected, we would be at war with Iran, or more at war with Iran. You know, I have to hand it to Obama on negotiating the JCPOA, seriously. I was in favor of it then, and I hated to see Trump cancel it. I hated to see him pull out of the INF with Russia, I do not see Russia as our enemy.

As far as the Azov's in Ukraine, they were just handy idiots. If it weren't them, it would have been some iteration of Aqueda? I don't think it's ever about what we are told it's about. The news isn't here to inform us, it's to re-direct us.

Quote:
Not that I'm surprised.

Technically Nazis being the most extreme nationalist they are almost always willing to fight someone outside the borders. They fight with America as well for their Home country.
They don't have a home country. They are just thugs working for oligarchs that came from the old Soviet satellites. There is only like 5% of them that even talk that crap, they're in it for the money and they like thugging.

Quote:
Btw, Did you see the story about a new law Putin has to freeze political opponents bank accounts.
No, I haven't seen that one yet. I think he has the presidency locked up for as long as he wants it? I think he is doing a remarkable job, I did see the Ruble rose against the dollar today, and Russia has been buying gold since Obama, so is China.