The Trump Impeachment Thread

October 3rd, 2019 at 4:13:12 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Wizard
I will give Trump credit for not hiding how he feels. Every other president I can remember always dodged the tough questions.

I must've missed where he answered the question.
October 4th, 2019 at 4:26:28 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tripdufan
There are a few people on Fox News with integrity that do seem to be unbiased, honest, and legitimate. Sadly, those are not the folks that the "right" use as their sources of "information".

Welcome to the forum. So if someone bashes Trump he is unbiased. If he supports Trump he is biased. I'm assuming you think Rachel Maddow is unbiased?
Please mention a single Cnn or MSNBC reporter you consider unbiased. I need a laugh today.
October 4th, 2019 at 6:16:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Welcome to the forum. So if someone bashes Trump he is unbiased. If he supports Trump he is biased. I'm assuming you think Rachel Maddow is unbiased?
Please mention a single Cnn or MSNBC reporter you consider unbiased. I need a laugh today.

??????????
I appreciated Tripdufan post. That was a response to Fleaswatter that was trolling me. I made a point that I agreed with Judge Napolitano and the swatter comes back and says I now accept foxnews as unbiased. Swatter was clearly trying to troll me with his obviously false statement and Tripdufan was setting the record straight, not attacking Trump but defending me
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 4th, 2019 at 8:11:48 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
??????????
I appreciated Tripdufan post. That was a response to Fleaswatter that was trolling me. I made a point that I agreed with Judge Napolitano and the swatter comes back and says I now accept foxnews as unbiased. Swatter was clearly trying to troll me with his obviously false statement and Tripdufan was setting the record straight, not attacking Trump but defending me

We can let Tripdu speak for him/her self. I think Tripdu's point was that ANY pundit/reporter siding with Trump by definition must be biased. If Tripdu wants to correct me I'm here.

I am well aware you do not accept Fox news as unbiased. I will say it is biased towards painting Republican/Conservative causes in a positive light, but less so than CNN/MSNBC painting Democrat/Liberal causes in a positive light.
October 4th, 2019 at 9:06:39 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The latest media bias chart from adfontesmedia has separate entries for CNN broadcast / CNN web and FoxNews broadcast / FoxNews web.

Both of the web versions judged to be less baised and more reliable than their broadcast counterparts.

It still judges cnn to be less biased and more reliable than fox news in both categories.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 4th, 2019 at 9:38:58 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
hmmmm, I wonder if this is true:

Quote:
The whistleblower is a registered Democrat & CIA analyst who was detailed before the 2016 election to the Obama White House,where he worked on the NSC's Ukraine desk & met w anti-Trump Ukrainian officials before being sent packing by the Trump NSC & becoming disgruntled
Let's go Brandon
October 4th, 2019 at 10:01:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Dalex64
The latest media bias chart from adfontesmedia has separate entries for CNN broadcast / CNN web and FoxNews broadcast / FoxNews web.

Both of the web versions judged to be less baised and more reliable than their broadcast counterparts.

It still judges cnn to be less biased and more reliable than fox news in both categories.

I agree
Foxnews on TV extremely biased
CNN on TV pretty biased
Foxnews web biased
CNN on the web, little bias
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 4th, 2019 at 12:21:22 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I am well aware you do not accept Fox news as unbiased. I will say it is biased towards painting Republican/Conservative causes in a positive light, but less so than CNN/MSNBC painting Democrat/Liberal causes in a positive light.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now THAT is funny!

Fox is pure propaganda, plain and simple. Geraldo was on Hannity the other night and said if Nixon had Hannity on his side, he never would have left office. And Geraldo meant that as a compliment!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 4th, 2019 at 2:24:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote:
Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News.

The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later closed the case without conducting an investigation

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cias-top-lawyer-made-criminal-referral-on-whistleblowers-complaint-about-trump-conduct/ar-AAIiHa3?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 4th, 2019 at 2:39:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cias-top-lawyer-made-criminal-referral-on-whistleblowers-complaint-about-trump-conduct/ar-AAIiHa3?ocid=spartanntp

"the CIA's top lawyer intended the call to be to make a criminal referral about the president's conduct"

What crime was committed in the
call, nobody has yet made that
clear.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.