The Trump Impeachment Thread

October 2nd, 2019 at 5:52:32 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: kenarman
A free press should be reporting the news not trying to create, embellish and report unsubstantiated news. Todays press has absolutely no respect from me and this is across the board and the border into Canada. The reporting on Trump is just one small portion of this for me. The press can no longer present the news without sensationalizing it. Part of their job is to dig up the hidden facts. This doesn't include faking them or reporting on them in a biased manner.

+1,000

Libbies like the BLM guy think the media's you-know-what don't stink. The rest of us know that they're the enemy of the people.
Good for Trump! The media has deserved to get called out like this for decades now. 👍
October 2nd, 2019 at 6:04:26 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
I saw it
Trump is actually angry and livid at a free press
I have never seen a President that hates a free press as much as Trump
I'm surprised he didn't hurl F bombs at the Reuters reporter

Do you blame him I have never seen such personal, continuous and often false attacks on a POTUS before. It is total abuse of their power.

I thought it was a fair question
A free press is abuse of power????????????
Are you serious
A President gets tough questions. Part of the job. It the most scrutinized job on the planet for the last 200 years.

A free press should be reporting the news not trying to create, embellish and report unsubstantiated news. Todays press has absolutely no respect from me and this is across the board and the border into Canada. The reporting on Trump is just one small portion of this for me. The press can no longer present the news without sensationalizing it. Part of their job is to dig up the hidden facts. This doesn't include faking them or reporting on them in a biased manner.

Welcome to the real world
Its a business.
Its been like this for, well, just about forever in this country
Spanish America War, that was the press.
on the flip side
A free press is one of our greatest strengths in this country.
I want the press asking the President the toughest questions they can think of regardless of who is President
I have a lot of respect for Reuters and the question they asked was fair and Trump is looking like a crybaby regarding the press. Welcome to the real world Donald Trump.

I have been reading newspapers since before TV was wide spread starting when I was 10 years old TP. Their is no comparison between how the news was reported then. I have nothing against them opposing any politician including Trump, he is not very likable, but I expect them to act like professional media not the supermarket tabloids.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 2nd, 2019 at 8:37:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I saw it

Do you blame him I have never seen such personal, continuous and often false attacks on a POTUS before. It is total abuse of their power.

I thought it was a fair question
A free press is abuse of power????????????
Are you serious
A President gets tough questions. Part of the job. It the most scrutinized job on the planet for the last 200 years.

Welcome to the real world
Its a business.
Its been like this for, well, just about forever in this country
Spanish America War, that was the press.
on the flip side
A free press is one of our greatest strengths in this country.
I want the press asking the President the toughest questions they can think of regardless of who is President
I have a lot of respect for Reuters and the question they asked was fair and Trump is looking like a crybaby regarding the press. Welcome to the real world Donald Trump.

I have been reading newspapers since before TV was wide spread starting when I was 10 years old TP. Their is no comparison between how the news was reported then. I have nothing against them opposing any politician including Trump, he is not very likable, but I expect them to act like professional media not the supermarket tabloids.

That's why he packs them to the
rafters at rallies, because he's not
likable. They love him, he's the
most likable president since Clinton.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 2nd, 2019 at 8:42:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Trump has practically had his own network. He’s got pundits who carry water for him nearly every day no matter what he does, and no one forced him to run for President. If he doesn’t like the heat, he can leave the kitchen at any time. No one is stopping him. It’s a big boy job, not a King’s throne.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 3rd, 2019 at 2:03:35 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Putin say's he is going to interfere in 2020 elections. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/putin-mocks-nbc-reporter-well-definitely-interfere-2020-just-dont-tell-anybody
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 3rd, 2019 at 8:54:51 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: rxwine
If he doesn’t like the heat, he can leave the kitchen at any time. No one is stopping him. It’s a big boy job, not a King’s throne.

We've had multiple Presidents subjected to assassination attempts. It's the world's hardest job. When you sign up for this job, you're signing up to have your life turned upside down, you're signing up to have every aspect of your life scrutinized, mocked, insulted. You get blamed for things that aren't your fault, and you never get credit for things you did right. People will accuse you of forging your birth certificate, people will demand to see your tax returns, your college transcripts, people will even say horrible mean things about your children, your spouse.

Is it fair? Of course not. But it's also not surprising.
October 3rd, 2019 at 2:09:16 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
From Foxnews

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-trump-attacks-presidency?fbclid=IwAR0zPl21DfHeJb1xu-CtrpxKr99O8M47FMdtjsSzSh0PYAIhix3k24Boj3M
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2019 at 3:23:35 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
From Foxnews

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-trump-attacks-presidency?fbclid=IwAR0zPl21DfHeJb1xu-CtrpxKr99O8M47FMdtjsSzSh0PYAIhix3k24Boj3M

It is good to see you accepting Fox News as an unbiased, honest and legitimate source of news. Welcome to the "right".
Let's go Brandon
October 3rd, 2019 at 4:05:59 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
I saw it

What part of the question was unfair, personal, or false? And if you had to guess, why do you think Trump refused to answer it?
October 3rd, 2019 at 4:07:25 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: fleaswatter
It is good to see you accepting Fox News as an unbiased, honest and legitimate source of news. Welcome to the "right".

There are a few people on Fox News with integrity that do seem to be unbiased, honest, and legitimate. Sadly, those are not the folks that the "right" use as their sources of "information".