The Trump Impeachment Thread

October 5th, 2019 at 12:15:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO

Do you really believe that those two sons of power got their 'jobs' without pressure from their papa's (or mama's)? Come on....

Doesn't have to be any pressure. Just a wink wink. We know you're connected sort of thing. Perfectly legal.

I'm curious how many Republican congressman are wincing at the idea of being exposed for the same sort of thing while they pretend to be concerned.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 5th, 2019 at 12:36:56 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Doesn't have to be any pressure. Just a wink wink. We know you're connected sort of thing. Perfectly legal.

I'm curious how many Republican congressman are wincing at the idea of being exposed for the same sort of thing while they pretend to be concerned.

Of course you are correct. The Bushes. The Kennedy's. The Clintons. The Cuomo's. Wanna bet either Sasha or Malia get plum jobs after college?

The 'perfectly legal' comment I'm not so sure about. "We give your son a 7 figure job and you vote for the foreign aid, Ms. Pelosi (or Mr. Trump).

So Ed and ams are calling my comments about the Biden and Pelosi sons 'conspiracy theories'.

I am a tad lazy at times..... I thought it was FACT that they had these jobs..... Just what was in dispute if there is anything wrong with them having those jobs. Are you (ams and Ed) saying that they didn't work for the Ukraine or Ukrainian interests? And that is just right wing make believe?
October 5th, 2019 at 12:53:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
It's not that it's a crime, it isn't. And most everyone does what they can for friends and family. The problem is, why deny it? Same as with Watergate, it wasn't the crime it was the cover up.

What we have here in America are political dynasty's. Look at the Kennedy's, of which I admire some of them. Three generations of the Bush family have helped their offspring benefit greatly with positions and power. It's the way of the world.

But for me, I get tired of the limited amount of people who ever are potential leaders because I'm not really pleased with where we have been led, with the national debt, wars, etc. And electing these same family's over and over again, is like expecting British royalty to start divesting the crown jewels and lands. Not going to happen. Same old, same hold thing.

I would appreciate if Joe and George and the rest would just quit lying about it. That won't happen either, it's sop. But the information is readily available to us all. Hunter Biden has benefited way beyond his ability to produce, simply because of his connections. What's the point of changing the story?

McCain received much of his opportunity because of his dad, and his dad before him. I don't even mind that, but like I said I don't like what they do, because they all end up beholding to the war machine, and it's always the same chumps who end up paying for it.

If you read up on the goings on in Ukraine, going all the way back to the ww2, they have stayed affiliated with scurrilous activity's, regardless of who has been in office. It's good for me to see that at least some of it is coming into the light. And I believe that is because of comments made by our current CIC. Let the sun shine in on what's been going on.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 5th, 2019 at 12:54:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO

The 'perfectly legal' comment I'm not so sure about. "We give your son a 7 figure job and you vote for the foreign aid, Ms. Pelosi (or Mr. Trump).

The last part as an explicit request is not legal. But that doesn't mean the companies that hire some of these people don't see some expected benefit. Even if it's something like the person in power simply ignoring something a company is getting away with to make money.

Even our politicians in the US don't necessarily have to do something overt to benefit a company that contributes heavily to them, they can simply ignore something, not vote on something and not take an unfavorable position.

It's not ethical, but it's legal.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 5th, 2019 at 1:42:27 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump is calling for Romney to be impeached. WTF. King Trump actually thinks that criticism of a President is impeachable. What a clown.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 5th, 2019 at 7:45:19 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: rxwine

Quote: petroglyph
It's good for me to see that at least some of it is coming into the light. And I believe that is because of comments made by our current CIC. Let the sun shine in on what's been going on.

Summer of 2016, I stated my support for Trump and said I believed he will throw a monkey wrench into things and bring a lot to light. There's a lot of f#$%ed up things going on, and I wanted a non-player to shake it up.

I could not be more happy for a Trump presidency, and every one should show thanks for this opportunity.

Here it is. Now, for the love of all that is good and holy, do something about it.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
October 6th, 2019 at 1:26:19 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face

Here it is. Now, for the love of all that is good and holy, do something about it.

We are, we're giving him four
more years. Thanks for being
on board the Trump Train.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 6th, 2019 at 1:26:19 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face

We are, we're giving him four
more years. Thanks for being
on board the Trump Train.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 6th, 2019 at 4:52:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: aceofspades
Despite our being on opposite ends of the political spectrum, I wish you positive variance on your trip

Thanks! Head a great day yesterday, gambling-wise. I will credit it to you wishing me luck!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 6th, 2019 at 5:58:41 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: ams288
Thanks! Head a great day yesterday, gambling-wise. I will credit it to you wishing me luck!

Percentage? LOL