The Trump Impeachment Thread

December 26th, 2019 at 3:58:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
You are aware that there are countless examples of Democrat leaders calling for his impeachment before he was inaugurated?

Who cares? Several GOP congressmen said they were going to impeach Hillary during the 2016 campaign when they thought she would win.

Only difference is Donny got caught doing something that was undeniably impeachable!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 26th, 2019 at 4:49:38 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Who cares? Several GOP congressmen said they were going to impeach Hillary during the 2016 campaign when they thought she would win.

Only difference is Donny got caught doing something that was undeniably impeachable!

Only those that care about fairness in the process that led to his impeachment. The fact that there were dozens who wanted to impeach him REGARDLESS of whether there was any evidence leads one to question their ability to even consider exculpatory evidence. I’m sure the same will be said I’d the Republicans who pronounced him not guilty before hearing any evidence.
December 26th, 2019 at 4:57:49 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Only those that care about fairness in the process that led to his impeachment. The fact that there were dozens who wanted to impeach him REGARDLESS of whether there was any evidence leads one to question their ability to even consider exculpatory evidence. I’m sure the same will be said I’d the Republicans who pronounced him not guilty before hearing any evidence.

I check out as soon as I see a rightie whine about “process.”

He’s guilty as sin. Quit whining about process.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 26th, 2019 at 5:54:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Only those that care about fairness in the process that led to his impeachment.

Everything the Republicans complained about can be used against them. Time to call their bluff.

They claimed about rushing through, not using judicial process to enforce witnesses testifying and get documents. Now they've got a chance to correct all those.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 26th, 2019 at 6:25:56 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: rxwine
Everything the Republicans complained about can be used against them. Time to call their bluff.

They claimed about rushing through, not using judicial process to enforce witnesses testifying and get documents. Now they've got a chance to correct all those.

Highly doubtful that they will be that smart. MCConnell should be saying he will get a fair trial and we shall see what the verdict is...’. Not..... ‘because the Democrats in the House were assholes I can be an asshole here in the Senate....’. He must know no matter what restrictions or lack thereof are put in a Senate trial, the result will he an acquittal. Why give the Dems a chance to look like they are taking the high road after the House Dems clearly took the low road?
December 26th, 2019 at 7:22:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Highly doubtful that they will be that smart. MCConnell should be saying he will get a fair trial and we shall see what the verdict is...’. Not..... ‘because the Democrats in the House were assholes I can be an asshole here in the Senate....’. He must know no matter what restrictions or lack thereof are put in a Senate trial, the result will he an acquittal. Why give the Dems a chance to look like they are taking the high road after the House Dems clearly took the low road?

I think you interpreted that backwards. The Republicans were bluffing. They're going to do everything wrong they supposedly accused the Democrats of doing.

The Democrats don't have control in the Senate so they can't choose any road. It's up to the Republicans to stop pretending they made any points they intend to now follow.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 26th, 2019 at 8:29:10 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Omg this was the best week ever!! I went back home this week for Christmas, and when I was at the airport on Monday they had fake news CNN on TV. They started talking about impeachment, and two women next to me groaned and said "Haven't they got anything better to do?"

LOL!! The libbies don't realize how many Americans are against impeachment!! 😂😂😂

Then I came home today and took an Uber ride home and the dude had a MAGA bumper sticker on his car. I thought "SWEET!!!" haha
We had a great conversation about how libbies are ruining America, and he agreed that they are so stupid and that Trump is the best president we've had in the last 100 years. 👍👍

I honestly believe now that Trump might win with 60% of the vote. The only people who support impeachment are the idiot libbies you see every day on TV.

TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 26th, 2019 at 8:52:41 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
God, this whole thing is so STUPID.
Trump will be acquitted no matter
what they decide to do. To be found
guilty of a real crime (he's been
accused of none) it would
take all Dems and TWENTY Repub
Senators voting guilty to remove
him. In an election year with a
booming economy and a popular
president? Are you kidding?
Never forget Clinton faced a Repub
Senate, in a non election year, and
he committed real crimes, and they
acquitted him. It wasn't even close.

Just get the STUPID thing over with,
we know the outcome.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 28th, 2019 at 8:11:43 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmmm, Joe Biden says that if he is subpoenaed during the impeachment trial he would not testify:

Biden says he would not comply with a Senate subpoena in the impeachment trial of President Trump

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden Promises to Obstruct Justice to Prove His ‘Resistance’ Bona Fides…

Geeeee, if this happens I wonder if the democrats would charge Joe Biden with "obstruction of congress"?
Let's go Brandon
December 28th, 2019 at 8:13:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Joe Biden says he will ignore a Senate subpoena into the impeachment of Trump who is charged with obstructing justice by ignoring House subpoenas! You can't make this up!