The Trump Impeachment Thread

November 26th, 2019 at 2:13:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine

Btw, you think Sunland did’t get his job from Trump for that 1 million dollars donation.

That's been the tried and true
way to get a diplomatic
position since the middle
of the 19th century.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 26th, 2019 at 2:21:42 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Soopoo has said Kamala Harris doesn’t deserve to be President because she’s alleged to have slept with someone.to get a job.

I see a lot of these so called conservative people claim "I don't like Trump, I don't support Trump" and then they GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to defend him AND support him. It's thinly veiled but pretty transparent.

And...Corey Booker is an "angry black man"? lol...umm, okay, not sure where we're getting that or how he's created that perception. He's actually been criticized by liberals for being soft.
November 26th, 2019 at 2:23:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Tripdufan
And...Corey Booker is an "angry black man"? l

Who? Oh, you mean Spartacus. Never mind.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 26th, 2019 at 2:26:49 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Soopoo has said Kamala Harris doesn’t deserve to be President because she’s alleged to have slept with someone.to get a job.

He’s also said even if Trump really has misused millions of dollars of.public funds for personal gain it’s not enough of a reason to remove him from office.

Heck Harris didn’t even use the public’s money.

Btw, you think Sunland did’t get his job from Trump for that 1 million dollars donation. What’s that equivalent to, 10,000 blowjobs?

Yes, Harris doesn't deserve to be ELECTED President because of her unethical use of her body to get the public job. However, if she was ALREADY President, elected by the USA, I would NOT want her impeached because of that behavior. Let the people decide if her indiscretions merit not being President, not a bunch of Senators.

Totally agree on Sondland. Another gross example of pay to play. But if you don't think there aren't equivalent examples involving Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc..., then there is a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell to you.
I've gone to a bunch of political fundraisers, and I am stunned by the number of big donors (local elections.... big may be $500) that are low level political appointees making less than $100k. But they know they better make that donation.....

I don't recall saying it is ok for Trump to misuse millions of dollars for personal gain. If I did please link it for me so I can see in what context I said that. If you are talking about all his golf trips, I do think it looks bad, but not worthy of impeachment, or even changing policy to prevent it. Trump has more money than he will ever be able to use or need, and I do not think money is even a minute reason he became President. Power, yes. Legacy, yes. EGO, YES!
November 26th, 2019 at 2:27:35 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
Who? Oh, you mean Spartacus. Never mind.

I'll try to talk like a 12 year old and call people by their playground names in the future so you can understand.
November 26th, 2019 at 3:26:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
I'll try to talk like a 12 year old and call people by their playground names in the future so you can understand.

I'd really appreciate it, thanks.
November 26th, 2019 at 5:29:29 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

"I'll try to talk like a 12 year old......."

I'm wondering if we will be able to tell the difference from your previous posts.
Let's go Brandon
November 27th, 2019 at 12:18:38 AM permalink
Evenbob
Tucker made a good point tonight.
Trump is in a unique position no
other modern president has been in.
Nobody can hurt him with criticism
because he's been called every
name in the book for four solid
years and nobody even hears it
anymore.

Screaming accusations and insults
at him jumped the shark a couple
years ago. When you hear something
day in and day out, like a nagging
wife constantly in your ear, you
learn to tune it out.
November 27th, 2019 at 12:41:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Evenbob
Tucker made a good point tonight.
T

Probably not, and no one cares anyway.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 27th, 2019 at 1:31:12 AM permalink
Evenbob
Probably not, and no one cares anyway.

It was a good point and you know
it. The media has cried wolf too
many times, nobody hears it
anymore. That's why this impeachment
over nothing nonsense bombed so
badly. They think the public is
stupid, and it's the exact opposite.