December 2nd, 2019 at 12:26:28 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Tweet of the day:

George Conway trolls his stupid wife.

ROTFL
Love George
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 2nd, 2019 at 2:40:56 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/01/the-white-house-responds-to-hjc-chairman-nadler-impeachment-hearing-demands/

"The White House was given an arbitrary deadline of 5pm tonight (without any background information) for a participation response to a House Judiciary Committee December 4th hearing; at a time when President Trump is attending a NATO summit; for a hearing with unspecified witnesses; and for a hearing with unspecified purposes; and for a hearing with unspecified rules."

Next thing the liberal Marxists will complain about is Trump using a Nato meeting as an excuse to not show up at an arbitrary kangaroo court to defend against unspecified charges.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 2nd, 2019 at 3:13:56 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: petroglyph
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/01/the-white-house-responds-to-hjc-chairman-nadler-impeachment-hearing-demands/

"The White House was given an arbitrary deadline of 5pm tonight (without any background information) for a participation response to a House Judiciary Committee December 4th hearing; at a time when President Trump is attending a NATO summit; for a hearing with unspecified witnesses; and for a hearing with unspecified purposes; and for a hearing with unspecified rules."

Next thing the liberal Marxists will complain about is Trump using a Nato meeting as an excuse to not show up at an arbitrary kangaroo court to defend against unspecified charges.

Yawn
Multi task
I do it and work from home
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 2nd, 2019 at 3:25:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: terapined
Yawn
Multi task

Trump himself was never going anyway. This should be the headline.

Quote:
Trump White House surprised by Impeachment Hearing! Didn't see it coming! Big Surprise! Out of nowhere!
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 2nd, 2019 at 3:36:38 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

Multi task

Suuure you do

The Myth of Multitasking Think you can multitask well? Think again.

I quote parts (emphasis is mine):
Quote:
Think you’re good at doing several things at once?
Think again.

Research in neuroscience tells us that the brain doesn’t really do tasks simultaneously, as we thought (hoped) it might. In fact, we just switch tasks quickly. Each time we move from hearing music, to writing a text, or talking to someone, there is a stop/start process that goes on in the brain.

That start/stop/start process is rough on us. Rather than saving time, it costs time (even very small micro seconds). It’s less efficient, we make more mistakes, and over time, it can sap our energy.

I quote parts (emphasis is mine):

Technology: Myth of Multitasking Is multitasking really more efficient?
Quote:
Like many wired people, you probably take great pride in being a multitasker. You talk on your mobile phone, send e-mail, check the stock market online, and perhaps even read a letter and jot down notes for an upcoming meeting all at the same time (or so you think). Why do you multitask? Well, how else can you accomplish everything you need to get done (and still have time for a life!)? You believe you are the epitome of productivity and efficiency, getting so much done all at once.

There's one problem with this scenario: there is no such thing as multitasking -- at least not the way you may think of it. The fact is that multitasking, as most people understand it, is a myth that has been promulgated by the "technological-industrial complex" to make overly scheduled and stressed-out people feel productive and efficient.

What does this mean for all of you self-proclaimed multitaskers out there? Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it means that what you do isn't really multitasking. Despite appearances, you simply can't talk on the phone, read e-mail, send an instant message, and watch YouTube videos all at the same time. In fact, when you think you're cruising along the information highway, you're actually stepping on the gas then hitting the brakes, over and over.

You and every other so-called multitasker are actually serial tasking. Rather than engaging in simultaneous tasks, you are in fact shifting from one task to another to another in rapid succession.

A summary of research examining multitasking on the American Psychological Association's web site describes how so-called multitasking is neither effective nor efficient.

A recent article published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) by three Stanford University researchers offers perhaps the most surprising result: those who consider themselves to be great multitaskers are in fact the worst multitaskers. Those who rated themselves as chronic multitaskers made more mistakes, could remember fewer items, and took longer to complete a variety of focusing tasks analogous to multitasking than those self-rated as infrequent multitaskers.
Let's go Brandon
December 2nd, 2019 at 3:39:57 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Science? Research? Information?

pfft...who needs any of that when you have bulls**t?
December 2nd, 2019 at 4:45:28 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: Tripdufan
Science? Research? Information?

pfft...who needs any of that when you have bulls**t?

Exactly
I multi-task and do a kick-a** job. No BS lol
December 2nd, 2019 at 7:17:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump today told Fatboy Nadler to
basically pound sand, neither Trump
nor any of his layers will show up
at the circus hearings. They won't
legitimize them by appearing.
Trump really wants his day in court
in the Senate.

That will be a real criminal trial
where if you're subpoened and
don't show up, you get arrested.
You can plead the 5th, but we
know how far that gets people.

Why these morons the Dems
waited for an election year to
do this is a mystery. This will
cement the Trump base like
never before and assure him
of a reelection.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 2nd, 2019 at 7:18:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

I multi-task and do a kick-a** job. No BS lol

Exactly what all multi taskers
believe. LOL
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 2nd, 2019 at 11:33:47 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
They think the public is
stupid, and it's the exact opposite.
Except for the libbies. 🤣🤣

I multi-task and do a kick-a** job