Threads: 29
Has Donny been reading my posts? 😳

(Yes, that is a real post from today)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 31st, 2022 at 5:23:21 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
From Alex Holder. A filmmaker that had WH access
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alex-holder-trump-white-house_n_630ee62ee4b07744a2fb5637

He looked terrible, he’d put on a lot of weight. He was incredibly depressed,” Holder said. “And a little behind the scenes secret: The reason for all of that was because he was going through a real withdrawal from not being able to use Twitter. Yeah, I promise. I mean, that’s literally what his closest aide said to me. He was in the most terrible foul mood because he couldn’t use social media.”
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 2nd, 2022 at 8:40:52 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
I just re-watched the 2018 German Coalition at the UN General Assembly laughing at Trump.
German Nat Gas prices were $9.52 per MM/Btu at the time of the conference.
Trump suggested the Germans were on a path to complete reliance/control by Russian on energy if they didn't change course.
As of June 2022, Nat Gas was $32.91 per MM/Btu. The math isn't hard, Nat Gas prices are up almost 250%.
Wonder if those same Germans are still laughing.
Many hate the guy, but it turns out he was right on a lot of issues.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 2nd, 2022 at 9:26:16 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: JCW09
Many hate the guy, but it turns out he was right on a lot of issues.

You know what they say: "A broken clock is correct twice a day."

I see that the fat oaf is once again promising to consider pardoning "and apologiziing" to all those convicted in the Jan. 6th insurrection.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/01/politics/january-6-pardons-trump-2024/index.html

He promised to do it while still in power but didn't: this is just more B.S. from this demented Loser hellbent on getting his hands on the reins of power once again.

Poster child for a tyrant...
September 2nd, 2022 at 10:50:28 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
The TDS runs deep with you Missed...
The Dems have nothing else to talk about except a guy that has been out of office for 20 months.
I'll have something to say if The Orange Man ends up being on the ticket in the future. I am betting it's DeSantis in 2024.
The corrupt DOJ will indict him on Obstruction of Justice charges like they did Hillary.
Oh wait, they didn't indict Hillary, hmm that's curious, but what about all this "equal treatment under the law" chatter from the Left?
Until Orange Guy is on the ticket, I am focusing on the House Plant Administration running the country into the ground.
But hey, at least the Federal Reserve has more non-white, non-straight members than it has in it's history. Yay for that!
So despite the fact The Fed is way behind the curve, acted too slow, and we are running 40 year Inflation figures,
at least we have affirmative action going for us. Too bad those black & brown LGBTQ idiots aren't any good at their jobs.
Definitely keep focused on those classified nuclear codes at Mar a Lago & J6th. These are the "threats to democracy".
At least the 30K people watching POTUS last night heard that message. It's those MAGA Republicans, they are the devil.
And if you oppose anything the House Plant Admin is for, you're an extremist that threatens democracy. What a joke.
Brandon sets up a "national" speech and 30K people show up! Hey "Dr." Jill, no one cares what you hubby says anymore.
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
September 10th, 2022 at 1:03:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
On Friday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that John Duncan Fordham, a Georgia pharmacist pardoned by former President Donald Trump for his role in a massive health care fraud scheme, is now suing the state to demand they refund all the restitution money he had to pay as part of his sentence.

"Fordham spent four years in prison after his 2005 health care fraud conviction, and his assets were seized and liquidated to help make whole the state and a private insurance company he had defrauded. At the time of his January 2021 pardon, Fordham had made good on $531,000 in restitution payments," reported Dylan Jackson. "And while the pardon erased the nearly half million he and his company still owed, that wasn’t good enough for Fordham. On Thursday, he took the extraordinary step of suing the state and the insurance company to pay him the hundreds of thousands he had already paid in restitution, claiming that Trump’s pardon had entitled him to recover the funds — plus interest."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pharmacist-pardoned-by-trump-seeks-to-recover-531-000-in-restitution-payments/ar-AA11EXUm?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=edb041e86e5f4b8fabb7a02cad0dbf2b
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 12th, 2022 at 12:00:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
In a Sunday evening Facebook post, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said that they received a 911 call "from the area of Glenwood Drive in Walled Lake by a young woman who stated that she had just been shot by her father."

According to the sheriff's office, deputies had to triangulate the 911 call after the caller was unable to give an exact location. Sheriff's deputies eventually found the residence where the call was made from. When deputies arrived, "they heard a gun shot and began to approach the home." The sheriff's office added that a man, 53-year-old Igor Lanis, opened the front door and fired a shotgun at deputies, prompting them to return fire and to fatally shoot him.

Meanwhile, Rebecca Lanis, who identified herself as Lanis' other daughter, spoke with The Detroit News and said she published a Reddit post on the subreddit, "QAnonCasualties," which is connected to the popular QAnon conspiracy theory, shortly after the shooting. The title of her post was: "My Qdad snapped and killed my family this morning."

"Yep. The internet ruined him," Rebecca wrote. "In 2020 after Trump lost, my dad started going down the Q rabbit hole. He kept reading conspiracy theories about the stolen election, Trump, vaccines, etc. He always said he wanted to keep us safe and healthy."

She continued: "Well, at around 4 AM on September 11, he had an argument with my mother and he decided to take our guns and shoot her, my dog and my sister. My mother succumbed to her wounds and my sister is in the hospital right now. My dad also fired back at the cops and they killed him."

In its Facebook post, the sheriff's office said that after fatally shooting Igor, deputies searched the residence and found a 25-year-old female who made the 911 call.

"She stated that her dad shot her and her mother. She was transported to an area hospital and rushed into emergency surgery. She was initially listed in critical condition however after surgery has been upgraded to stable condition," the post said, which added that a 56-year-old female, who was "shot multiple times in the back," was pronounced dead at the scene.

"Further investigation by the Oakland County Special Investigations Unit in conjunction with the Walled Lake Police Department is ongoing," the sheriff's office said.

Newsweek reached out to the Oakland County Sheriff's Office for comment.

"I think that he was always prone to (mental issues), but it really brought him down when he was reading all those weird things on the internet," Rebecca told The Detroit News, who added that following Trump's loss in 2020, her father became indulged in "crazy ideas" he found on the internet, including QAnon conspiracy theories.

"Nobody could talk him out of them," she said.

In addition to fatally shooting his wife, Igor also killed the family dog, the sheriff's office said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-who-shot-wife-daughter-was-ruined-after-trump-s-election-loss/ar-AA11JX2i?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e76460456d4b4b50b557fb082341ab78

Btw, I first I heard the other day, there has been a Q conspiracy about the Queen already being dead long before she actually died.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 12th, 2022 at 4:21:43 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine

Btw, I first I heard the other day, there has been a Q conspiracy about the Queen already being dead long before she actually died.

I would not be surprised if she died the night before stated.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 13th, 2022 at 3:08:30 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: DRich
I would not be surprised if she died the night before stated.
More likely, she was heavily sedated with doses likely to bring her closer to death.
From when the media started showing pictures of the family assembling at her side, it was clear that recovery was not a viable outcome.
She passed away 'a few hours' before the announcement.
Maybe not totally dissimilar to when her Grandfather, King George V was killed by his doctor in the late evening, so that it could be reported in the morning broadsheets rather than the evening tabloids.
September 13th, 2022 at 3:52:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: OnceDear

Maybe not totally dissimilar to when her Grandfather, King George V was killed by his doctor in the late evening, so that it could be reported in the morning broadsheets rather than the evening tabloids.

That's how I want to go out.
Just talking to a friend who's Uncle recently died. He told me the final months he couldn't even wipe his butt
I don't want to be invalid
I want to go out before that
I want to go out like George V
Lots and lots of morphine
That's how one of the tombstone gunfighters went out. So shot up, they gave him morphine to die.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"