No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 12th, 2022 at 11:57:04 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Breibart saw the warrant before 3pm and have details on their site. Their big bombshell. FBI waited 3 days. That's a bombshell? That aspect is a nothingburger. No I'm not gonna provide a link :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 12th, 2022 at 12:15:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Breibart saw the warrant before 3pm and have details on their site. Their big bombshell. FBI waited 3 days. That's a bombshell? That aspect is a nothingburger. No I'm not gonna provide a link :-)

I’m still waiting for the righties to come up with *any* half-decent defense as to why Donny was hoarding top secret docs in his basement. So far the best I’ve seen is “he’s dumb! He didn’t know any better.” But that doesn’t cut it…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 12th, 2022 at 12:41:58 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
" Earlier Friday, Trump alleged that Obama not only kept classified records but that many of them are related to nuclear weapons. Trump made the claim after The Washington Post reported the FBI sought documents related to nuclear weapons when it searched his Mar-a-Lago residence this week."

---https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/fbi-search-trump-mar-a-lago-08-12-22/index.html

LOL

Donny has just handed Barack Obama what has the potential for being the largest award for defamation in history; will Obama sue?

He basically is publicly accusing his predecessor of treasonous conduct.

This is great...let the public meltdown continue.

*sips coffee, pets cat*
August 12th, 2022 at 12:56:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I've been trying to find out if a box of officially top-secret documents (government wrapped) would clearly have the words "Top Secret" on it.

Because that would mean that such a stack of boxes wouldn't even need to be opened for an observer to know what was what.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 12th, 2022 at 1:06:02 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
I’m still waiting for the righties to come up with *any* half-decent defense as to why Donny was hoarding top secret docs in his basement. So far the best I’ve seen is “he’s dumb! He didn’t know any better.” But that doesn’t cut it…

Have the "Nuclear" Documents been announced yet?
I can't seem to find that link.
The Espionage Act, Holy $hit!!!
Do you mean that Trump has been colluding with the Russians? Again?
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 12th, 2022 at 1:16:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
The Espionage Act, Holy $hit!!!

Exactly. Can’t believe you still kiss his big orange a$$!!

You should abandon Donny and start motorboating DeSantis.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 12th, 2022 at 1:42:37 PM permalink
JCW09
Everyone is well aware of the males around here kissing & motorboating other males.
Stop projecting. LMAO
August 12th, 2022 at 1:52:54 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
We got a miracle in Kansas
I'm still giddy over that vote
Hopefully WY sees the light
Not counting on it but you never know
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 12th, 2022 at 3:05:51 PM permalink
JCW09
Quote: terapined
We got a miracle in Kansas
I'm still giddy over that vote
Hopefully WY sees the light
Not counting on it but you never know

What, no ??????????????????????
We need more "Gobsmacked" Cow Bell.
At least mix in a WTF or "What planet do you live on?" reference.
Not a drug fogged planet, but thanks for asking.
Don't disappoint us now "Ed".
August 12th, 2022 at 4:21:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration on Friday rejected former President Donald Trump's claims that former President Barack Obama took classified documents from the White House.

"What happened to the 30 million pages of documents taken from the White House to Chicago by Barack Hussein Obama?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Thursday. "He refused to give them back!"

Trump reiterated the claims on Friday, accusing Obama of taking classified documents related to nuclear weapons. This came after the Washington Post reported that FBI agents were searching Trump's residence for nuclear documents.

"President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified," Trump wrote. "How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!"

The National Archives was quick to counter Trump's claims on Friday, noting in a statement that it "assumed exclusive legal and physical custody" of Obama's presidential records after he left office.

The former president "has no control over where and how" the records are stored, it said.
The National Archives said it moved about 30 million pages of unclassified records from the Obama administration to a facility that it maintains in Chicago. Classified documents remain in a facility in Washington, D.C.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?