complaints on it, there are
thousands. Not any better than
a pillow you can get at Target
for 1/3 the price. Some say it's
worse.

There are 3100 one star reviews
on Amazon alone. Read just
a few, My Pillow is crap.

https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B013KEGJCU/ref=acr_dpx_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar

A conservative ripping people off? Say it ain't so!
August 19th, 2020 at 12:03:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Tripdufan

You think all business people
are Dems? What planet do
you live on.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 19th, 2020 at 12:12:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Are you under the impression there are many conservatives "ripping people off?" Why would one think this?
The President is a fink.
August 19th, 2020 at 1:32:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Are you under the impression there are many conservatives "ripping people off?" Why would one think this?

One would think this because they have two eyes and a functioning brain.

Look at those amazing results! (He was hawking a health supplement, not a skin-reddening cream, BTW).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 20th, 2020 at 2:14:08 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
I love this Bevelyn Beatty woman. She's going off on people who were tweeting #WrongTrump after Trump's brother died.
And good for her!! People who wish for the death of another human being are despicable and pure trash in my opinion!

August 20th, 2020 at 2:26:16 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
People who wish for the death of another human being are despicable and pure trash in my opinion!

lol

Self-hate isn’t healthy, Mr. Genocide.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 20th, 2020 at 10:51:26 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman

I don't know...what would give me that impression? Not only is the man in the white house a crook but so are his employees...I mean...former employees. Whodathunkit?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/bannon-build-the-wall-indictment/index.html
August 20th, 2020 at 10:53:09 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-urges-goodyear-boycott/

The biggest group of hypocrites ever assembled are Trump and his supporters.
August 20th, 2020 at 11:11:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I don't know...what would give me that impression? Not only is the man in the white house a crook but so are his employees...I mean...former employees. Whodathunkit?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/bannon-build-the-wall-indictment/index.html

Crimes don’t seem to bother any real Trumpers.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 20th, 2020 at 11:50:04 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
FLEECE THE TRUMPER SHEEP should have been the name.

Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., was a guest at a symposium hosted by the group in New Mexico in 2019, where he praised the organization as “private enterprise at its finest.”
“Doing it better, faster, cheaper than anything else,” he added.

Quote:
Build The Wall.” Bannon, prosecutors alleged, received more than $1 million through a nonprofit he controlled, sending hundreds of thousands to Kolfage while keeping a “substantial portion” for himself.

The campaign, which publicly supported by several of the president’s allies, raised more than $25 million through hundreds of thousands of donors, the news release states.

Prosecutors alleged that Bannon and Kolfage along with two others — Andrew Badolato and Timothy Shea — routed payments from the crowdfunding campaign through the nonprofit and another shell company, disguising them with fake invoices to help keep their personal pay secret.

All four were arrested Thursday and charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering. They are expected to make court appearances later in the day.

Bannon, a law enforcement official said, was taken into custody off the coast of Westbrook, Conn., while aboard a 150-foot yacht owned by his friend, Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui — who is wanted by authorities in Beijing on charges of fraud, blackmail and bribery

(Kriss Kobach)
“I talked with the president, and the “We Build the Wall Effort’’ came up,” Kobach said. “The president said ‘the project has my blessing, and you can tell the media that.’”
Other board members included Erik Prince, a conservative activist and defense contractor close to Bannon, as well as former congressman Tom Tancredo.

In a 23-page indictment, prosecutors described how Kolfage and others in December 2018 launched the wall-building fundraising campaign to immediate success, raising almost $17 million in the first week — money they claimed would be given to the federal government. But with success came scrutiny, and GoFundMe, the site the group had been using to collect funds, suspended the campaign and warned Kolfage the donations would be refunded if he could not identify a legitimate nonprofit to which they would be transferred.

Around that time, Kolfage recruited Bannon and Badolato, an entrepreneur and venture capitalist, prosecutors alleged. The two took significant control of the campaign’s day-to-day activities and oversaw creation of a nonprofit, We Build The Wall Inc., to which funds could be transferred and spent on private construction of a border wall, prosecutors alleged.

The group claimed publicly and to the crowdfunding website through which they had initially raised funds that Kolfage would take no salary, and that “100 percent” of the money raised would be spent on wall construction, prosecutors alleged. They also agreed that existing donors would have to opt in to having their funds transferred to the new nonprofit.

“I’m taking nothing! Zero,” Kolfage wrote on social media. He also wrote a mass email to donors asking them to buy from his coffee company because that was how he “keeps his family fed and a roof over their head.”

For his part, Bannon said during interviews, “we’re a volunteer organization,” prosecutors alleged.

Privately, prosecutors alleged, the men discussed how that messaging would drive donations and opt-ins, and from January to October 2019, they collected more than $25 million from new or existing donors. And contrary to their public assertions, they schemed to make sure they were paid, the indictment says.
“As alleged, the defendants defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors, capitalizing on their interest in funding a border wall to raise millions of dollars, under the false pretense that all of that money would be spent on construction,” Acting Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a statement announcing the case. “While repeatedly assuring donors that Brian Kolfage, the founder and public face of We Build the Wall, would not be paid a cent, the defendants secretly schemed to pass hundreds of thousands of dollars to Kolfage, which he used to fund his lavish lifestyle.”
In total, prosecutors alleged, Kolfage received more than $350,000 in donor funds, routed through various accounts and shell companies to help keep them secret, and used them to pay for home renovations, a boat, a luxury SUV, a golf cart, jewelry, cosmetic surgery, and personal taxes and credit card debt. Bannon and the others also received hundreds of thousands of dollars, spending it on travel, hotels and personal credit card debts, the indictment says.
After learning of authorities’ investigation from a financial institution in October, prosecutors alleged, Kolfage and Badolato began communicating on encrypted messaging apps and added a statement to the campaign’s website that Kolfage would be paid a salary starting in January. On Wednesday, Kolfage tweeted that he had deleted the campaign from the GoFundMe site, alleging it had blocked a separate attempt by him to raise money for those wanting to sue the Black Lives Matter group.
The “We Build the Wall” project had worked with Fisher Industries, a North Dakota company. Trump has regularly promoted the firm, saying it should get a bigger border contract, comments that have concerned some officials in the Army Corps of Engineers and the Department of Homeland Security.
Earlier this year, Fisher received its biggest contract yet for work associated with the border wall.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?