2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 13th, 2020 at 6:06:13 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Dalex64
Trump floats another conspiracy theory, in the way he usually does - claiming hearsay.

"I heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements," "I have no idea if that's right. I would have assumed that the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president."

He is still running from the Post Office trying to get him.....
August 14th, 2020 at 3:03:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
Trump floats another conspiracy theory, in the way he usually does - claiming hearsay.

"I heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements," "I have no idea if that's right. I would have assumed that the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president."

What you meant to say is you got trolled by him yet again.
The President is a fink.
August 15th, 2020 at 6:39:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: ams288
^^^ LOL

What are the odds Donny ends up golfing the weekend he was supposed to be too busy to throw out the opening pitch?

CALLED IT!!!!

Today was the day he was supposed to throw out the opening pitch but couldn’t because he was too busy (yeah right...)

He golfed. (Notice the makeup stains on his white shirt!!!!! How sad...)

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 16th, 2020 at 11:34:40 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Yep, nothing but crickets.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 16th, 2020 at 1:19:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donny’s brother died last night.

Quote: @realDonaldTrump
.@FoxNews is not watchable during weekend afternoons. It is worse than Fake News @CNN. I strongly suggest turning your dial to @OANN. They do a really “Fair & Balanced” job!

Clearly he has his priorities in order.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 17th, 2020 at 12:59:29 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Doesn't this look just like all the libbies who criticize literally anything Trump does?? 😂😂

August 18th, 2020 at 10:13:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
The "My Pillow" guy looked like he was getting a beating on Anderson Cooper. I only saw an excerpt.

My Pillow guy couldn't really make a (pillow) case for the Covid drug or treatment he recommended to Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 18th, 2020 at 11:45:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Deregulation.

Yummy for your tummy.

at least some people will be eating chickens infected with the disease
and processors would be able to cut off tumors and lesions and then process the rest of the bird” [emphasis ours].

Quote:
As reported by Bloomberg, the USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) accepted a petition from the National Chicken Council to allow for the processing of broiler chickens infected with Avian Leukosis. For those not familiar, Avian Leukosis is a disease that, according to the Merck Veterinary Manual, causes symptoms such as:

“... inappetence, weakness, diarrhea, dehydration, and emaciation. Infected chickens become depressed before death. Palpation often reveals an enlarged bursa and sometimes an enlarged liver. Infected birds may not necessarily develop tumors, but they may lay fewer eggs.”

Putting aside the fact that apparently chickens can become noticeably depressed, not only does this rule change mean that at least some people will be eating chickens infected with the disease, but Bloomberg also reports that “Inspectors would no longer be required to examine the first 300 birds of each flock for signs of the disease, and processors would be able to cut off tumors and lesions and then process the rest of the bird” [emphasis ours].

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/the-meat-industry-is-being-deregulated-and-tumors-are-on-the-menu/ar-BB187kxY?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 19th, 2020 at 3:18:31 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
The "My Pillow" guy looked like he was getting a beating on Anderson Cooper. I only saw an excerpt.

My Pillow guy couldn't really make a (pillow) case for the Covid drug or treatment he recommended to Trump.

He's selling snake oil
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 19th, 2020 at 11:39:11 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
The "My Pillow" guy looked like he was getting a beating

I hate that guy and his stupid
over priced pillow. Go look for
complaints on it, there are
thousands. Not any better than
a pillow you can get at Target
for 1/3 the price. Some say it's
worse.

There are 3100 one star reviews
on Amazon alone. Read just
a few, My Pillow is crap.

https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B013KEGJCU/ref=acr_dpx_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.