No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 3rd, 2020 at 11:36:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Looks like claims of Michael Cohen might be baring some fruit, i.e., That of Trump inflating debts, and deflating profits over 8 years. NY prosecuters are on it with a subpoena.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 3rd, 2020 at 11:43:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Looks like claims of Michael Cohen might be baring some fruit, i.e., That of Trump inflating debts, and deflating profits over 8 years. NY prosecuters are on it with a subpoena.

Witch hunt. Any good accountant makes taxable profit look as low as they can. Just political games.
The President is a fink.
August 3rd, 2020 at 11:53:40 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

So what you’re saying is that one of this year’s presidential candidates is under an active criminal investigation?

When has that ever happened before?

It’d be a shame if someone like the FBI director wrote a memo about it a week or so before the election...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 7th, 2020 at 10:59:19 AM permalink
rxwine
NY supreme ct judge allowing her to move forward with getting Trump’s DNA.
If trump had at least said the encounter was consensual, he might get away with a he said, she said defense. He says he never even met her much less assaulted her. Of course she could be lying.

In January, attorneys for Carroll served an attorney for Trump with papers requesting a sample of his DNA to compare with male genetic material found on the black Donna Karan dress Carroll says she wore during the alleged encounter at Bergdorf's. E.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 8th, 2020 at 3:47:55 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-brennan-not-a-target-of-prosecutors-in-john-durham-investigation-report

Does anyone think any of the insiders from either side will ever go to jail? These people are bulletproof at a certain level. Just like the Clinton cartel, no perp walks for the insidious.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 8th, 2020 at 4:17:16 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-brennan-not-a-target-of-prosecutors-in-john-durham-investigation-report

Does anyone think any of the insiders from either side will ever go to jail? These people are bulletproof at a certain level. Just like the Clinton cartel, no perp walks for the insidious.

Much ado about nothing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 8th, 2020 at 4:56:16 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: petroglyph
Does anyone think any of the insiders from either side will ever go to jail?.

Nope. Especially when no crimes were committed like in Brennan’s case.
August 13th, 2020 at 12:56:59 PM permalink
rxwine
"Bill Barr has a chance to be the greatest of all time," says Trump.

Wonder how Barr is approaching the Oval Office these days.

August 13th, 2020 at 1:27:56 PM permalink
ams288
A synopsis of Michael Cohen’s book has been released:

"From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise—I was an active and eager participant."

What is it with Donny and golden showers?

Never doubt it: The pee tape is real!
August 13th, 2020 at 6:01:49 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Trump floats another conspiracy theory, in the way he usually does - claiming hearsay.

"I heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements," "I have no idea if that's right. I would have assumed that the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president."
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan