No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 29th, 2016 at 5:06:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: reno

Trump would never resign.

This whole line of thought is hilarious.
First Trump wasn't really running. Then
he had zero chance of being nominated.
Then he had zero chance of winning. Now
he has zero chance of completing one
term without quitting or being impeached.

Give it up, being wrong about Trump each
step of the way is not exactly an endorsement
to take any of this seriously.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 29th, 2016 at 5:13:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Nareed
I wouldn't bet on that.

Plus the GOP likely gets Pence. Someone they probably understand better. Really, if Trump is too unpredictable and doesn't play nice with them enough, even though there won't hardly be a peep of dissent, if the opportunity occurs to pile on, they'll align with the Democrats and go after him in a heartbeat.

They'll be bleating the whole way how sad it would be, but I'm sure if Trump became unreliable enough they'll jump at the chance to impeach him.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 29th, 2016 at 6:28:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Trump has talked Carrier into leaving 1000
of it's employees in the US, just like he said
he would do. So much us being 'had' by
Trump as Stinko said over and over. He's
getting stuff done even before he's
sworn in. Will make the announcement
at the Carrier plant himself tomorrow.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 29th, 2016 at 7:43:14 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: rxwine
Really, if Trump is too unpredictable and doesn't play nice with them enough, even though there won't hardly be a peep of dissent, if the opportunity occurs to pile on, they'll align with the Democrats and go after him in a heartbeat.

Trump didn't play nice with Paul Ryan or John McCain, and most GOP Congressmen continued to support Trump.

Trump is the Alpha Male. The GOP loves that macho shit.

Also, as long as Trump continues to have the support of Rush Limbaugh, Trump has nothing to worry about. The GOP will fall in line, so long as Rush tells them to.

Last February when Trump proclaimed that George W. Bush had deliberately and intentionally lied about WMDs to justify a foolish war with Iraq, Rush Limbaugh continued to defend Trump. Limbaugh insisted that Trump was merely pandering to Democrats by calling Bush a liar. I'm not sure if Rush really believed that Trump's motive was to solicit support from Dem voters, but the point is that Limbaugh will bend over backwards and tie himself in pretzels to defend Trump under any circumstances.

Quote: The Rush Limbaugh Show February 15, 2016
RUSH:"Going after George W. Bush and Jeb Bush and the entire Bush family, for the most part, using the terminology of Democrats, people think that Trump was out of control, that he had emotional incontinence that night. You like that term? Emotional incontinence. Lost control. Was out of control. Well, maybe, but I still think there was a strategy going into this.

Short version, I think Trump strategically was making a move on independents and Democrats in South Carolina since it's open. And I think that he wants to wrap this up ASAP. I think he wants a blow 'em out, going-away win in South Carolina. I think he just wants to wrap this up."
November 29th, 2016 at 8:17:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: reno
I'm not sure if Rush really believed that Trump's motive was to solicit support from Dem voters,

Michael Moore was saying about three
months ago that Trump is far smarter
than anybody gives him credit for.
He's a master manipulator, better than
any politician. He knows how to be many
things to many people to get what he
wants. Moore understands Trump and
has said there's a good chance he'll
win for months. Too bad he hates Trump's
guts, but Moore is a Hillary Kool Aid
drinker, what would you expect.
November 29th, 2016 at 8:23:40 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Quote: Evenbob
Michael Moore was saying about three
months ago that Trump is far smarter
than anybody gives him credit for.
He's a master manipulator, better than
any politician. He knows how to be many
things to many people to get what he
wants. Moore understands Trump and
has said there's a good chance he'll
win for months. Too bad he hates Trump's
guts, but Moore is a Hillary Kool Aid
drinker, what would you expect.

Kills me that people think Trump is DUMB. Just how many guys have been elected President since this country was founded. No, I am not gonna goggle that number. Think it's cool Mitt has to kiss his ring ( ass ) now that Trump won. Kiss it twice haha
November 29th, 2016 at 8:35:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: buzzardknot
Kills me that people think Trump is DUMB.

Why, because he can fool some of the people some of the time? If you can beat 50 people in a room of a 100 at chess, it's nothing if it's the 50 weakest players.

I don't know, maybe that's a skill. I'm not impressed though.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 29th, 2016 at 8:43:58 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Oh I forgot, its just the deplorable's that voted for Trump. Thanks for reminding me and the other 58 million Americans.
How smart was crooked Hillary to lose to TRUMP ?
November 29th, 2016 at 8:56:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: buzzardknot
Oh I forgot, its just the deplorable's that voted for Trump. Thanks for reminding me and the other 58 million Americans.
How smart was crooked Hillary to lose to TRUMP ?

Sure, I've seen hucksters beat actual smart people. That's the skillset they practice. Is the world better because the huckster fooled people? Hell no. Except if they learn a lesson from it.
November 29th, 2016 at 9:11:56 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Quote: rxwine
Sure, I've seen hucksters beat actual smart people. That's the skillset they practice. Is the world better because the huckster fooled people? Hell no. Except if they learn a lesson from it.

Hillary learned you can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time.
How's that recount going ?