2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

June 14th, 2020 at 2:54:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
If she were put into a law office one by one people would start hating her. She might keep 1-2 people who liked her, but the rest would hate her. She is selfish

That's putting it mildly. She is totally
self centered and conniving. She
had ulterior motives for everything
she did. She would stab people in
the back without hesitation. Whoever
worked with her hated her guts but
stayed because she had power. I still
think she had Vince Foster killed and
god knows how many she ruined.
People like Ams and Gandler have
no idea what the early 90's were
like with the Clinton's in office, they
were little kids.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 14th, 2020 at 3:01:56 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
That's putting it mildly. She is totally
self centered and conniving. She
had ulterior motives for everything
she did. She would stab people in
the back without hesitation. Whoever
worked with her hated her guts but
stayed because she had power. I still
think she had Vince Foster killed and
god knows how many she ruined.
People like Ams and Gandler have
no idea what the early 90's were
like with the Clinton's in office, they
were little kids.

I am not sure why I am randomly bunched into this post....

I criticize Clinton almost as much as the right. I did not vote for her.

Clintons are a crime family. So are the Trumps. Terrible people...

I don’t think that I once said anything positive about the Clintons.... (nor do I have any plans to).

As for my age at the time he was in office, totally irrelevant, many of the reasons I despise them have more to do with their extracurriculars and corruption....
June 15th, 2020 at 9:22:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Putin, Kim Jung Un, and Xi Jinping must have a good laugh over our propagandist leader and some of his more clownish attempts at distortion of facts.

Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the U.S. agency that warns of dangerous weather violated its policy on scientific integrity with a statement last year backing a tweeted forecast by President Donald Trump about the path of a hurricane, according to a report released on Monday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u-s-agency-violated-science-policy-by-backing-trump-hurricane-tweet-report-finds/ar-BB15wPis?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 16th, 2020 at 7:23:26 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman

But Hillary making it on her own? No way on earth. The woman has zero in the way of people skills. She was handed the job of Senator and did at best an average job. She was a disaster as Sec of State. She was put in charge of what became Hillarycare and that was so bad the Democrats would not even vote on it. She had more than a few ethical problems when she was an attorney. She is considered the reason Bill lost his governorship at first. She is afraid to take any position on anything unless she thinks it has been tested to benefit her.

If she were put into a law office one by one people would start hating her. She might keep 1-2 people who liked her, but the rest would hate her. She is selfish. When she was elected senator she did not follow the custom of letting her opponent make his concession speech firsts, she just made a victory speech right over him. (The idea her is let local TV cover both, it is simple consideration to the loser.) When she lost POTUS she was too much a coward to concede that night, or even appear. Of course, rumor is she was throwing a temper tantrum.

None of the things that you are saying made it easier for Trump to win, of course, in your stated view.

Quote:
What do Christians have to do with it? Males dominated every society on the globe until the 1960s. As to "antiquated" you might be surprised if you actually found out how many women would prefer to stay home with the kids if they could. I was the only guy on a team once and one day 2-3 of them were lamenting that they had to go to work everyday and wished it was as it was before.

I look at feminists and see women who spend their lives angry or miserable. Traditional women are typically in a better mood and nicer to be around.

They can stay home with the kids if they want to, who said they can't? I also find it amusing that you wouldn't take that conversation as being facetious. AZDuffman says, "Smile more, ladies, you'll feel better!"
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 18th, 2020 at 4:19:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Stormy Daniels lawyer filed a lawsuit
Tuesday to stop the Trump rally. The
judge threw it out so he got an
injunction to appeal to the OK
supreme court today to at least
make everyone there stay six feet apart
and wear masks. They'll decide
tomorrow. They can't make it a law,
they can only make it an unenforceable
requirement.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 18th, 2020 at 4:28:59 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Stormy Daniels lawyer filed a lawsuit
Tuesday to stop the Trump rally. The
judge threw it out so he got an
injunction to appeal to the OK
supreme court today to at least
make everyone there stay six feet apart
and wear masks. They'll decide
tomorrow. They can't make it a law,
they can only make it an unenforceable
requirement.

Meh. Let them have their Tulsa rally if they’re so determined to have it. Might make a good case study for future med students to analyze.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 18th, 2020 at 4:43:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: ams288
Meh. Let them have their Tulsa rally if they’re so determined to have it. Might make a good case study for future med students to analyze.

You conveniently left out the most
important stat. As the number
of discovered new cases goes up,
the death rate has daily gone
steadily down. From 1.4% of
deaths from known cases, to
0.4%. The testing shows far
more cases than anybody knew
about, with a death rate now less
that of regular flu. And the longer
the tests go on, the more the death
rate will plummet.
June 18th, 2020 at 4:53:04 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
The lefties on the board have mostly lost track of what the shutdowns were to do. All together now 'FLATTEN THE CURVE'. They were never supposed to stop Covid in its tracks. They accomplished flattening the curve and now we need Covid to infect more people, as long as we don't overload the medical system, and keep trying to get to herd immunity without the country being destroyed by shutdowns.

We will still have more deaths and quite possibly a lot. What we really want to see is the number of cases high but the deaths stay manageable.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 18th, 2020 at 4:54:49 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman
The lefties on the board have mostly lost track of what the shutdowns were to do. All together now 'FLATTEN THE CURVE'. They were never supposed to stop Covid in its tracks. They accomplished flattening the curve and now we need Covid to infect more people, as long as we don't overload the medical system, and keep trying to get to herd immunity without the country being destroyed by shutdowns.

We will still have more deaths and quite possibly a lot. What we really want to see is the number of cases high but the deaths stay manageable.

The lefties have yet to call out the BLM protestors for spreading the china virus. I guess liberals are not carriers?
The President is a fink.
June 18th, 2020 at 5:01:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
They accomplished flattening the curve and now we need Covid to infect more people, as long as we don't overload the medical system

lol and you think cramming thousands of sweaty, screaming, anti-mask loons into an arena in a city where cases are quickly rising doesn’t pose a risk of overwhelming the medical system???
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman