Any time it goes up 2000
point in a week, it WILL correct
the next week. Has ever been
so.

lol, round and round you go
June 13th, 2020 at 2:30:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 18
Watch Donny walk down this ramp. Very feeble.

https://twitter.com/projectlincoln/status/1271916479206825984?s=21

If Biden did that, itíd be the top story on Fox for a week.
ďA straight man will not go for kids.Ē - AZDuffman
June 13th, 2020 at 3:16:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 138
Quote: ams288
Watch Donny walk down this ramp. Very feeble.

It's obviously stairs, you don't bend your
knees going down a ramp. Over 60 and you watch
it on any stairs. You'd rather see him do
a header face first.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 13th, 2020 at 3:45:57 PM permalink
ams288
Something is going on with him today. Did he have a stroke? Canít even lift a glass of water.

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1271873246497923072?s=21
June 13th, 2020 at 5:25:16 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
So, on the right hand side, Trump is going down the staircase with the world's smallest risers. On the left side, the military person is going down a ramp.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
June 14th, 2020 at 3:20:31 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
It's obviously stairs, you don't bend your
knees going down a ramp. Over 60 and you watch
it on any stairs. You'd rather see him do
a header face first.

NOT stairs, indeed a ramp. Confirmation from the feeble moron himself:

I had to triple check to make sure he actually tweeted that. I thought it was a joke from a spoof account. What a thin-skinned p***y!
June 14th, 2020 at 5:37:46 AM permalink
Mission146
Threads: 15
Assuming what he said is true, heíll not be the first person to take it slow on a slick ramp.

I ATE CRAP on a wooden ramp coming out of a restaurant a couple years ago, but popped back up. Flattened out and tucked my chin. Someone looked at me baffled as I semi kipped back up (I havenít been able to do a full kip up for some years) and I just laughed and said, ďBasic martial arts and pro wrestling, if you have even a little time to anticipate the fall, youíll be fine.Ē

Anyway, nobody WANTS to fall because you never know if itíll be the one in which something weird happens. I donít know, I just think criticizing a 70 year old man for taking it easy on a slick ramp is being way overly critical.
"Mondlicht leuchtet fahl auf moosbedecktes Menschengebein."
June 14th, 2020 at 6:28:21 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Mission146
Assuming what he said is true

It would be foolish to do that.
June 14th, 2020 at 7:18:37 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 7
Quote: Mission146
I donít know, I just think criticizing a 70 year old man for taking it easy on a slick ramp is being way overly critical.

They've got nothing else.

Do you really hear them trying to help with any of the problems of today? We have a race problem that is existed for years, criticize the President. The economy crashes because of virus outbreak, criticize the President. The people who protect the President get tired of being hit by bottles and other crap and decide to place a larger fence around the security zone, criticize the President. The President says that he won't cities be overrun and forces the actual people in charge to do something (they reacted to his threats; they were not fixing it themselves), he's being too harsh. Someone breaks a toenail, it has to be the President's fault.

That is what they have...a candidate that has done little to fix anything in forty years and a bevy of morons in the press that don't realize that they are screwing everyone by being so one-sided.

Trump is not perfect; I don't agree with him and I don't like his unfettered use of Twitter...but he is nowhere near as bad as the people trying to demonize him would have you believe. They just have nothing real on their own side so busting on him is all they have.
China Lied...How Many There Really Died?
June 14th, 2020 at 7:44:52 AM permalink
Mission146
Threads: 15
Quote: RonC
They've got nothing else.

Do you really hear them trying to help with any of the problems of today? We have a race problem that is existed for years, criticize the President. The economy crashes because of virus outbreak, criticize the President. The people who protect the President get tired of being hit by bottles and other crap and decide to place a larger fence around the security zone, criticize the President. The President says that he won't cities be overrun and forces the actual people in charge to do something (they reacted to his threats; they were not fixing it themselves), he's being too harsh. Someone breaks a toenail, it has to be the President's fault.

That is what they have...a candidate that has done little to fix anything in forty years and a bevy of morons in the press that don't realize that they are screwing everyone by being so one-sided.

Trump is not perfect; I don't agree with him and I don't like his unfettered use of Twitter...but he is nowhere near as bad as the people trying to demonize him would have you believe. They just have nothing real on their own side so busting on him is all they have.

I mean, there are some of those things where you might argue that he could do better, but you've got to be critical and measured.

RACE---Maybe you wouldn't criticize Trump if he wasn't one of (if not the) the most divisive Presidents in the history of this country. Everything is, "Blah, blah---left this---the left that---fake news---CHINA," so he totally sets the tone. He's been in office for 3.5 years, at what point do things stop being Obama's fault? He celebrates the improvements to the stock market---and reasonably so, I might add---but he gives Obama no credit for an eight year turnaround. He inherits a great and up-trending economy and STILL criticizes Obama for not doing enough.

VIRUS---Well, he could have not encouraged any form of broad shutdowns, couldn't he? There was also that whole thing where he disbanded the pandemic respone team, having one of those might have helped. Might not have helped.

I mean, do you seriously not remember, "Thanks, Obama," culture? It's not like the right wasn't doing the same exact thing when Obama was in office, though granted, they probably weren't as loud about it. I think that's actually to Obama's credit---he didn't go out of his way to say/tweet things that would p*** them off.

So, if we want to complain that they are always blaming him, he sets the tone for that blaming Obama/China/Fake News for everything. If we want to complain that all they do is criticize him, he sets the tone for that by devoting most of his time to criticizing them.

I don't agree with every little thing, but when you look at the increased divisiveness in this country, I'm sorry, but Trump IS THE PROBLEM, in my view. He encourages it. He uses the same tactics they do and the President is supposed to be above that.

Imagine Jeb Bush as President, Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina, Ben Carson...do you really think it would be like this?
"Mondlicht leuchtet fahl auf moosbedecktes Menschengebein."