The Trump implosion thread!

Poll
2 votes (9.52%)
1 vote (4.76%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (9.52%)
2 votes (9.52%)
11 votes (52.38%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (9.52%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.76%)

21 members have voted

December 30th, 2019 at 6:47:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 141
Posts: 8934
Quote: kenarman
Maybe you can educate the forum. I have trouble understanding why electricity used in a light bulb is bad but electricity used in an electric car is good.


Show me one article arguing that point.
Vote smart and honest, not Trump the poll butt plug
December 30th, 2019 at 8:12:09 PM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 11
Posts: 1799
Quote: rxwine
Show me one article arguing that point.


I apologize I forgot that a simple question was likely beyond your intellect. We will start with the basics, when the electricity is generated and sent to the grid nobody has any idea where that electricity will be used. It could be a light bulb, a car, your vibrator or the server farm that you access this forum on.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 30th, 2019 at 10:38:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 141
Posts: 8934
Quote: kenarman
I apologize I forgot that a simple question was likely beyond your intellect. We will start with the basics, when the electricity is generated and sent to the grid nobody has any idea where that electricity will be used. It could be a light bulb, a car, your vibrator or the server farm that you access this forum on.


I think you missed a few semesters in troll school. Maybe you need some remedial training.
Vote smart and honest, not Trump the poll butt plug
December 31st, 2019 at 4:22:27 AM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 2
Posts: 509
Quote: kenarman
I apologize I forgot that a simple question was likely beyond your intellect. We will start with the

Good one haha! He's a typical libbie. 😂😂
January 6th, 2020 at 1:17:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 141
Posts: 8934
I think the Republicans are starting to look like Siegfried & Roy when the tiger chomped on Roy's neck and gave him brain damage.

They knew Trump could get the vote with his Barnum & Bailey approach and they thought they could keep him in check by keeping strong personalities around him.

But it only takes a few seconds and bad decision or two. Can't let the guy walk loose without a strong chain a couple muscle men with whips, or you're asking for trouble.
Vote smart and honest, not Trump the poll butt plug
January 6th, 2020 at 1:58:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 135
Posts: 20011
Wonder why we never hear about the
border anymore? This is why;

Trump Is Quietly Winning Bigly At The Border

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/01/06/trump-is-quietly-winning-bigly-at-the-border/

You won't hear this on CNN.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 6th, 2020 at 2:02:10 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 17
Posts: 4990
Quote: rxwine
I think the Republicans are starting to look like Siegfried & Roy when the tiger chomped on Roy's neck and gave him brain damage.


Hopefully come 2021 they will look like the Crocodile Hunter after he met that sting ray.
Are you better off than you were four years ago??
January 6th, 2020 at 5:12:34 PM permalink
kenarman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 11
Posts: 1799
Quote: rxwine
I think the Republicans are starting to look like Siegfried & Roy when the tiger chomped on Roy's neck and gave him brain damage.

They knew Trump could get the vote with his Barnum & Bailey approach and they thought they could keep him in check by keeping strong personalities around him.

But it only takes a few seconds and bad decision or two. Can't let the guy walk loose without a strong chain a couple muscle men with whips, or you're asking for trouble.


Trumps approval rating is the highest it has been in 3 years on RCP. Doesn't quite fit your scenario, but continue to live in your tunnel vision world.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 6th, 2020 at 5:25:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 141
Posts: 8934
Quote: kenarman
Trumps approval rating is the highest it has been in 3 years on RCP. Doesn't quite fit your scenario, but continue to live in your tunnel vision world.


Guess it will be an easy win for him in November.
Vote smart and honest, not Trump the poll butt plug
January 6th, 2020 at 5:44:13 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 10
Posts: 1408
Quote: rxwine
Guess it will be an easy win for him in November.


There are many who believe this. Not me. Since this is the Trump implosion thread, I think his threatening cultural sites in Iran ranks high amongst his idiotic decisions. To threaten anything other than military or terror targets is just not a good idea on any front.