2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

December 30th, 2019 at 6:47:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
Maybe you can educate the forum. I have trouble understanding why electricity used in a light bulb is bad but electricity used in an electric car is good.

Show me one article arguing that point.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 30th, 2019 at 8:12:09 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Show me one article arguing that point.

I apologize I forgot that a simple question was likely beyond your intellect. We will start with the basics, when the electricity is generated and sent to the grid nobody has any idea where that electricity will be used. It could be a light bulb, a car, your vibrator or the server farm that you access this forum on.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 30th, 2019 at 10:38:26 PM permalink
rxwine
I apologize I forgot that a simple question was likely beyond your intellect. We will start with the basics, when the electricity is generated and sent to the grid nobody has any idea where that electricity will be used. It could be a light bulb, a car, your vibrator or the server farm that you access this forum on.

I think you missed a few semesters in troll school. Maybe you need some remedial training.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 31st, 2019 at 4:22:27 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
I apologize I forgot that a simple question was likely beyond your intellect. We will start with the

Good one haha! He's a typical libbie. 😂😂
January 6th, 2020 at 1:17:37 PM permalink
rxwine
I think the Republicans are starting to look like Siegfried & Roy when the tiger chomped on Roy's neck and gave him brain damage.

They knew Trump could get the vote with his Barnum & Bailey approach and they thought they could keep him in check by keeping strong personalities around him.

But it only takes a few seconds and bad decision or two. Can't let the guy walk loose without a strong chain a couple muscle men with whips, or you're asking for trouble.
January 6th, 2020 at 1:58:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Wonder why we never hear about the
border anymore? This is why;

Trump Is Quietly Winning Bigly At The Border

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/01/06/trump-is-quietly-winning-bigly-at-the-border/

You won't hear this on CNN.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 6th, 2020 at 2:02:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I think the Republicans are starting to look like Siegfried & Roy when the tiger chomped on Roy's neck and gave him brain damage.

Hopefully come 2021 they will look like the Crocodile Hunter after he met that sting ray.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 6th, 2020 at 5:12:34 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

They knew Trump could get the vote with his Barnum & Bailey approach and they thought they could keep him in check by keeping strong personalities around him.

But it only takes a few seconds and bad decision or two. Can't let the guy walk loose without a strong chain a couple muscle men with whips, or you're asking for trouble.

Trumps approval rating is the highest it has been in 3 years on RCP. Doesn't quite fit your scenario, but continue to live in your tunnel vision world.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 6th, 2020 at 5:25:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Trumps approval rating is the highest it has been in 3 years on RCP. Doesn't quite fit your scenario, but continue to live in your tunnel vision world.

Guess it will be an easy win for him in November.
January 6th, 2020 at 5:44:13 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Guess it will be an easy win for him in November.

There are many who believe this. Not me. Since this is the Trump implosion thread, I think his threatening cultural sites in Iran ranks high amongst his idiotic decisions. To threaten anything other than military or terror targets is just not a good idea on any front.