2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

December 1st, 2019 at 11:47:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
Back to the point. You believe the phone call was like this.

I believe Trump has excellent credibility, and he never exhibits vindictiveness, and if there are two people in a room and one is Trump, I always believe Trump over the other one and I can't recall even a single reason to doubt him as he is always more honest, truthful, and a upstanding guy...

LOL.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 2nd, 2019 at 6:55:39 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
I believe Trump has excellent credibility, and he never exhibits vindictiveness, and if there are two people in a room and one is Trump, I always believe Trump over the other one and I can't recall even a single reason to doubt him as he is always more honest, truthful, and a upstanding guy...

LOL.

And your belief is evidence enough to impeach a duly elected POTUS? Got it. Thanks.

If you can end with a childish LOL, I guess I can end with LMFAO!
December 2nd, 2019 at 10:10:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
And your belief is evidence enough to impeach a duly elected POTUS? Got it. Thanks.

If you can end with a childish LOL, I guess I can end with LMFAO!

We've already accumulated quite a tally of wrongdoing unless you really believe Mueller exonerated him from 10 previous obstruction of justice charges. And in case you're not aware there will be more obstruction of justice charges forthcoming and probably some more specific charges related to this incident.

if Trump releases the 3 top people to testify who can exonerate him, maybe he can be believable yet. Funny, he doesn't even want to release his best witnesses.

How many London Bridges do you want to purchase? Sounds like you're in the market.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 2nd, 2019 at 10:46:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
We've already accumulated quite a tally of wrongdoing unless you really believe Mueller exonerated him from 10 previous obstruction of justice charges. And in case you're not aware there will be more obstruction of justice charges forthcoming and probably some more specific charges related to this incident.

if Trump releases the 3 top people to testify who can exonerate him, maybe he can be believable yet. Funny, he doesn't even want to release his best witnesses.

How many London Bridges do you want to purchase? Sounds like you're in the market.

Tally of wrongdoing? Muller cleared him and the rest is over a phone call.
The President is a fink.
December 2nd, 2019 at 11:09:15 AM permalink
rxwine
A direct quote from AG Bill Barr himself in his summary of the Mueller Report

Quote:
The Special Counsel states that “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
December 2nd, 2019 at 1:02:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
A direct quote from AG Bill Barr himself in his summary of the Mueller Report

Saying he did not commit a crime clears him.
The President is a fink.
December 2nd, 2019 at 1:26:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Saying he did not commit a crime clears him.

Thanks KellyAnn Conway.
December 2nd, 2019 at 5:01:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Newsweek demotes editor after firing reporter over botched Trump-Thanksgiving story: report

Occasionally, journalists get fired for biased malpractice.
The President is a fink.
December 2nd, 2019 at 5:14:56 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Occasionally, journalists get fired for biased malpractice.

From real news outlets. This would never happen at a propaganda factory like Fox News.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 2nd, 2019 at 7:15:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
deleted
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.