2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 30th, 2019 at 8:38:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
How would that be? Why? Nothing I have seen indicates this.

So I should waste my time explaining something else negative about Trump for the thousandth time to you?

Why?

Well, I wish I had an easy way to compile all the times all the direct staff, people in the highest positions, either aren’t aware of something concerning their area that Trump has announced when they are asked, or sometimes they go ahead and guess an answer and get it wrong. These aren’t the outliers, but his closest appointments or heads of major departments. His lack of communication will be laughable until the day it isn’t.

He’s also showing more and more signs that he only takes his own counsel as he believes he’s smart enough to not need any advice before making a decision.

That’s dangerous.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 30th, 2019 at 8:58:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
So I should waste my time explaining something else negative about Trump for the thousandth time to you?

Why?

Well, I wish I had an easy way to compile all the times all the direct staff, people in the highest positions, either aren’t aware of something concerning their area that Trump has announced when they are asked, or sometimes they go ahead and guess an answer and get it wrong. These aren’t the outliers, but his closest appointments or heads of major departments. His lack of communication will be laughable until the day it isn’t.

So you are saying he has a lot of incompetent staff who are not keeping up with his pace and agenda? I do not see how that relates to Trump starting a nuclear war.

Quote:
He’s also showing more and more signs that he only takes his own counsel as he believes he’s smart enough to not need any advice before making a decision.

That’s dangerous.

No, that is someone tired of swamp answers and a culture that really does not want to get things done so he is getting it done.

That's a good thing!
The President is a fink.
November 30th, 2019 at 9:06:32 AM permalink
rxwine
And you think those are great answers? In what Universe? Like I said.

Why?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 30th, 2019 at 9:07:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
And you think those are great answers? In what Universe? Like I said.

In the universe of people who do not think hate for Trump is an impeachable offense.
The President is a fink.
November 30th, 2019 at 10:07:54 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
In the universe of people who do not think hate for Trump is an impeachable offense.

There's plenty of people I'd like to see suffer the repercussions of constitutional or just plain legal justice, but I don't know of any real reason to prosecute McConnel. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE UNLIKABLE TO HALF OF THE PUBLIC DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED OR IMPEACHED.

Just pretending impeachment is fabricated out of nothing is rightly called spin.
November 30th, 2019 at 10:13:49 AM permalink
rxwine
There was a time way back, when Republicans en masse would have called a President treasonous for standing on the public stage next to Vladimir Putin and dismissing all our intelligence agencies as being wrong and saying Putin is right. And that would be the only thing necessary to cause them to revolt.

Don't know how we ended up with this Republican party of pantywaist supporting losers.
November 30th, 2019 at 10:18:02 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Just pretending impeachment is fabricated out of nothing is rightly called spin.

As is the reverse of your statement. Just depends on which spin doctor you want to believe. Maybe you should take advice from those of us around you and not take 'your own counsel'.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 30th, 2019 at 10:23:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
There's plenty of people I'd like to see suffer the repercussions of constitutional or just plain legal justice, but I don't know of any real reason to prosecute McConnel. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE UNLIKABLE TO HALF OF THE PUBLIC DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED OR IMPEACHED.

Not out of nothing----HE MADE A PHONE CALL!!!!!
The President is a fink.
November 30th, 2019 at 10:28:02 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
As is the reverse of your statement. Just depends on which spin doctor you want to believe. Maybe you should take advice from those of us around you and not take 'your own counsel'.

If you want to have real input, see here; or you can go this route
November 30th, 2019 at 10:37:17 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I guess I am glad our president has met with bad guys (Putin, Kim, Xi, etc...) I don't think he is owned by any of them, but realizes they represent like a quarter of the world.
Trump armed Ukraine in it's fight against Russia. (Obama... not so much)
Trump signed the pro Hong Kong demonstration bill. He is negotiating HARD with them.
Trump still has mega sanctions against North Korea.

he does not bow down to them..... He tries to outmaneuver them!

How come no one focuses on the FACT that the Ukrainians wanted missiles when Obama was president, but only got them when Trump became President?