The Trump implosion thread!

Poll
2 votes (8.69%)
1 vote (4.34%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
2 votes (8.69%)
13 votes (56.52%)
No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 30th, 2019 at 1:28:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 143
Posts: 9889
Quote: AZDuffman
What Kool-Aid? He made a phone call. Part of his job. Where is the crime?


So you're saying it would be part of President Hillary's job to hold up millions of dollars of aid to a foreign country to get dirt on a Republican candidate that she was going to be running against. Yeah. no. You'd be the first one calling for Impeachment.
Where dummies go one they go all
November 30th, 2019 at 1:43:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 126
Posts: 12722
Quote: rxwine
So you're saying it would be part of President Hillary's job to hold up millions of dollars of aid to a foreign country to get dirt on a Republican candidate that she was going to be running against. Yeah. no. You'd be the first one calling for Impeachment.


Actually, Hillary had Obama wiretapping Trump and the FBI digging up fake dirt.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
November 30th, 2019 at 1:45:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 143
Posts: 9889
Quote: AZDuffman
Actually, Hillary had Obama wiretapping Trump and the FBI digging up fake dirt.


Prosecute her if you can. It doesn't change a thing about Trump's actions.
Where dummies go one they go all
November 30th, 2019 at 1:47:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 126
Posts: 12722
Quote: rxwine
Prosecute her if you can. It doesn't change a thing about Trump's actions.


His "actions" are a routine phone call. Nothing to see here.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
November 30th, 2019 at 2:14:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 143
Posts: 9889
Quote: AZDuffman
His "actions" are a routine phone call. Nothing to see here.


Enjoy the Trump Kool-Aid then.
Where dummies go one they go all
November 30th, 2019 at 4:37:03 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 17
Posts: 5963
Quote: rxwine
Enjoy the Trump Kool-Aid then.


Why do you even bother engaging with him?

Hes only worth engaging with to mock at this point.
A straight man will not go for kids. - AZDuffman
December 1st, 2019 at 5:48:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 143
Posts: 9889
Quote: ams288
Why do you even bother engaging with him?

Hes only worth engaging with to mock at this point.


I don't know. I could just hit my hand with a rock instead.
Where dummies go one they go all
December 1st, 2019 at 6:37:23 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 14
Posts: 2128
Quote: rxwine
I don't know. I could just hit my hand with a rock instead.


Back to the point. You believe the phone call was like this

"I am going to run for re-election. Most likely against Joe Biden. Everyone knows his son got a fake job making millions be cause of Joe's peddling influence. I need you to get me the proof. If you don't, the missiles we promised you will not be delivered. Caliche? "

AZ believes the phone call was like this.

As President of the USA I have a duty to protect US interests around the world. As you are likely aware, there are allegations of Joe and Hunter Biden being involved in some shady goings on. Can you help me unearth the corruption? You guys would have more resources on the ground to accomplish this task. This is important to me and the people of the USA.

SO A "phone call" can have evidence of an impeachable offense. I don't believe there is enough evidence that this phone call rises to that level.
December 1st, 2019 at 6:50:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 126
Posts: 12722
Quote: SOOPOO


SO A "phone call" can have evidence of an impeachable offense. I don't believe there is enough evidence that this phone call rises to that level.


If a guy slips on a banana peel they think it is a reason to impeach Trump.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
December 1st, 2019 at 9:55:37 AM permalink
Dalex64
Member since: Mar 8, 2014
Threads: 3
Posts: 3292
Quote: SOOPOO
Back to the point. You believe the phone call was like this

"I am going to run for re-election. Most likely against Joe Biden. Everyone knows his son got a fake job making millions be cause of Joe's peddling influence. I need you to get me the proof. If you don't, the missiles we promised you will not be delivered. Caliche? "

AZ believes the phone call was like this.

As President of the USA I have a duty to protect US interests around the world. As you are likely aware, there are allegations of Joe and Hunter Biden being involved in some shady goings on. Can you help me unearth the corruption? You guys would have more resources on the ground to accomplish this task. This is important to me and the people of the USA.

SO A "phone call" can have evidence of an impeachable offense. I don't believe there is enough evidence that this phone call rises to that level.


Here is the AP's take on the phone call. It includes some things outside of the phone call, which I guess I need to point out that the phone call itself isn't the only thing that is "admissible", so to speak, in the inquiry.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan