2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

December 7th, 2019 at 10:36:54 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
You really need to be eating more roughage if that is true. Maybe even purge on a regular basis. Or maybe you are finding other ways of spreading your s..t.

I think you misread my post. Or you’re just trolling. Neither would surprise me.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 12th, 2019 at 5:12:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Feds Collect Record Taxes Through November; But Still Run $343.3 Billion Deficit With Second-Highest Spending in Nation's History

Record revenue!

Tell us again, liberals on the board, how it is the Trump Tax Cut for Everyone that is causing record deficits?
The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2019 at 5:16:30 AM permalink
ams288
Minors are fair game now. And with this, Donny is officially giving us permission to attack his autistic young son Barron. Sorry, righties! We know how upset you get when someone even mentions his name....

December 12th, 2019 at 6:01:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Minors are fair game now. And with this, Donny is officially giving us permission to attack his autistic young son Barron. Sorry, righties! We know how upset you get when someone even mentions his name....

Difference is and I know you can’t see it is his son did not put himself in the spotlight. Greta made herself an attention whore.

Greta is a spoiled brat rich kid.
The President is a fink.
December 12th, 2019 at 6:06:08 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Greta is a spoiled brat rich kid.

And Barron isn't?

At least Greta has actually accomplished something. lol
December 12th, 2019 at 6:10:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Trump bullying a child
I'm not surprised
Pretty sad trump supporters are alright with a child being bullied
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 12th, 2019 at 6:13:19 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: terapined
Trump bullying a child public figure
I'm not surprised
Pretty sad trump supporters are alright with a child public figure being bullied

Yep, public figures are fair game bruh!! 👍
December 12th, 2019 at 6:19:38 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Shrek
Yep totally!

This girl is a perfect example of how gutless libbies are. Conservatives protect children while libbies hang them out to dry.

In this case, libbies don't have the guts to make climate change arguments themselves, so they throw this child on the front line and use her as a human shield so that she gets hit with all the slings & arrows instead of them.

What noble people these libbies are.......... 🙄

Trump attacked Greta Thunberg after she beat him to be named Time's Person of the Year

Man, I am like a sage! Just like I said, libbies are so gutless that they made this child Greta a public figure, and they're now using her as a human shield.

These libbies are truly pathetic. They are girly men. They can't fight like real men, so they let a child take all the slings and arrows for them, and then they whine about it when that's exactly what they wanted all along.

What a bunch of rats................or should I say DEMocRATS 🤣🤣🤣

Also Trump didn't "attack" her. He simply criticized her because she's a public figure.
If libbies don't want her to get criticized, then she should go back to being a private citizen just like Barron. 👍
December 12th, 2019 at 6:44:41 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
Trump bullying a child
I'm not surprised
Pretty sad trump supporters are alright with a child being bullied

Melania sure was upset when Barron's name got mentioned in the hearing last week, I'm sure she will have a lot to say about this. /sarcasm

#BeBest
December 12th, 2019 at 7:12:38 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Melania sure was upset when Barron's name got mentioned in the hearing last week, I'm sure she will have a lot to say about this. /sarcasm

I have seen the Trump's young son out stumping for his dad all the time. /sarcasm/

The Obama girls, the Clinton's daughter, etc. kept to themselves just as Barron has done.

That seems to every reasonable person to be different than this Greta person. She has made herself a public figure, whether that is wise or not for a person of her age. That makes her different than people preferring to keep as private a profile as is reasonable.

So...I don't think Greta is immune from criticism. I think Barron should be allowed to remain out of the news.

Would I have said what the President tweeted was right? I think he should keep his mouth shut sometimes. More than sometimes, really.

You'll do what you want, of course, and it won't matter to anyone except all of us keyboard warriors here.