2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

October 27th, 2019 at 7:01:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Well, lucky for the Dems they’ve found the charge.

Yes, talking on a telephone is an impeachable offense.
The President is a fink.
October 27th, 2019 at 7:03:04 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Yes, talking on a telephone is an impeachable offense.

Yup, when you betray the Constitution in said call.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 27th, 2019 at 8:16:21 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Yup, when you betray the Constitution in said call.

Could you cite a section of the Constitution that President Trump betrayed?

US Constitution
Let's go Brandon
October 27th, 2019 at 8:53:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: fleaswatter

US Constitution

I doubt he can show one. I wonder if he knows that the USA has a treaty with Ukraine about jointly investigating crimes like the Bidens are accused of.
The President is a fink.
October 27th, 2019 at 11:52:44 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman

US Constitution

I doubt he can show one. I wonder if he knows that the USA has a treaty with Ukraine about jointly investigating crimes like the Bidens are accused of.
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/12978-Ukraine-Law-Enforcement-MLAT-7.22.1998.pdf

"1. The Contracting States shall provide mutual assistance, in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty, in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.
2. Assistance shall include: (a) taking the testimony or statements of persons; (b) providing documents, records, and other items; (c) locating or identifying persons or items; (d) serving documents; (e) transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; (f) executing searches and seizures; (g) assisting in proceedings related to immobilization and forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and (h) any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the Requested State.

3. Assistance shall be provided without regard to whether the conduct that is the subject of the investigation, prosecution, or proceeding in the Requesting State would constitute an offense under the laws of the Requested State."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 27th, 2019 at 12:18:24 PM permalink
ams288

Yes.
October 27th, 2019 at 12:48:27 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Yes.

Since you can, please cite the section of the US Constitution that President Trump has betrayed by his phone call.
Let's go Brandon
October 27th, 2019 at 6:11:04 PM permalink
ams288
Donny looks like he’s having a blast at the World Series game.

Maybe he heard the people in the crowd booing him when they showed him on the big screen...
October 28th, 2019 at 2:03:57 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Donny looks like he’s having a blast at the World Series game.

Maybe he heard the people in the crowd booing him when they showed him on the big screen...

I watched the video of the booing and President Trump was standing, smiling and waving to the crowd. I agree with the premise of following article that the President should see the booing as a positive. The booing shows that President Trump is pissing off the liberal swamp critters that infest the Washington D.C. area.

President Trump Being Booed at Nationals Park Was a Great Moment for America

I quote parts:
Quote:
The booing of an American president at the World Series game that happened in Washington, DC Sunday night is not a negative for the rest of America, but a positive. It is especially a positive for those of us who live out here in what the east-and-west-coast elites derisively refer to as “flyover country, that great, vast middle 80% of the lower 48 states that turned into a veritable sea of red on Election Day, 2016.

you may wonder why the booing of a sitting POTUS by any crowd could ever be seen as a positive thing, but that’s because you’re likely unclear about who was doing the booing.

...the crowd that roundly booed the President of the United States of America at Sunday night’s Astros/Nationals game was largely made up of the DC professional political class; the lobbyists, the lawyers, the congressional and campaign staffers, the company executives, the advertising geeks and digital media geeks and all the myriad other professionals who make their livings making sure that the DC Swamp remains very, very swampy.

In other words, the very group of people who Candidate Donald Trump rendered utterly irrelevant throughout the 2016 campaign. Donald Trump’s presidency is a threat to that entrenched DC permanent political class – is it any wonder then that they hate him so much that they chant “Lock him up!” when appears before them at a World Series game?

Many fans of the President are angry over that insult, but they should all be rejoicing. Because that booing was as clear a confirmation we could ever hope to receive that the guy we elected in 2016 is continuing to focus on doing what he was elected to do: Drain the DC Swamp. Threatened people boo. Angry people boo.
Let's go Brandon
October 28th, 2019 at 2:16:43 PM permalink
ams288
All politicians get booed at sporting events. But none have as fragile an ego as Donny.

And I see some Trump critics disagree with me, but I think the "Lock him up!" chants were a nice touch.