2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

July 5th, 2018 at 6:58:08 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
. If Russia launches the nukes, I hope the first one lands in Pensacola.

Not close enough to Mar-A-Lago.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 5th, 2018 at 7:24:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Trump IS a racist.

There are also several members of these boards who are racists. I am not one of them.

Saying we should take skin color into account makes a person a racist. You said we should. That makes you a racist.

Racism is common among liberals. They just pretend their brand of racism is ok.
The President is a fink.
July 5th, 2018 at 7:26:43 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
The book is: Almost Black: The True Story of How I Got Into Medical School By Pretending to Be Black by Vijay Jojo Chokal-Ingam
Let's go Brandon
July 5th, 2018 at 7:27:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: kenarman
You do realize how racist a statement that is, I assume.

Shh.. He really doesn't see it. They
have no idea what racism is. What
they accuse Trump of, they themselves
are. It's amazing to see.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 5th, 2018 at 7:32:26 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Shh.. He really doesn't see it. They
have no idea what racism is. What
they accuse Trump of, they themselves
are. It's amazing to see.

I agree. If claiming Blacks are not capable of getting a photo ID is not racist I don’t know what is. How many times have they said that hat one?
The President is a fink.
July 5th, 2018 at 8:59:45 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
They are racist because whites are not comfortable being a minority due to lack of intelligence
I think it is more of an exposure or experience thing, rather than an IQ. They are probably acting out of fear.

Ghetto's have probably changed since I lived there, definitely a different vibe with all the meth. I can say that living in a black ghetto with a really hot blonde chick is tricky at times. Some of the black guys might have hated me, but my girl was so hot they didn't want me to move away : )

Everyone is more comfortable in familiar surroundings. How many live their whole lives within 50 miles of where they grew up?

Do you have issues with people because you are part Chinese?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 5th, 2018 at 9:00:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
I agree. If claiming Blacks are not capable of getting a photo ID is not racist I don’t know what is. How many times have they said that hat one?

I saw it dealing with blacks in
the taxi biz. They are the biggest
racists I ever saw, but they didn't
see it that way. It's only racism
when it's a majority against a
minority.Them hating whites
is the result of our racism against
them, they said. If you said they
were racist, they got really insulted.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 6th, 2018 at 2:17:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
I think it is more of an exposure or experience thing, rather than an IQ. They are probably acting out of fear.

Ghetto's have probably changed since I lived there, definitely a different vibe with all the meth. I can say that living in a black ghetto with a really hot blonde chick is tricky at times. Some of the black guys might have hated me, but my girl was so hot they didn't want me to move away : )

I don't know why someone would think it is about "intelligence." It is natural for people to want to be around their own kind. Most people will gravitate to their own race, sex, or other common bond. I have been at seminars where people cliqued up by geography.

As to the ghetto, I have heard Whites say that the Blacks will treat each other far worse over silly things like wearing the wrong color. Not that they are friendly with the White guy, but it ended at dirty looks. Meanwhile, wearing said wrong red or blue might get a fellow Black beaten or shot.
The President is a fink.
July 6th, 2018 at 2:21:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
I saw it dealing with blacks in
the taxi biz. They are the biggest
racists I ever saw, but they didn't
see it that way. It's only racism
when it's a majority against a
minority.Them hating whites
is the result of our racism against
them, they said. If you said they
were racist, they got really insulted.

Knew one. He and his family all thought they were better than everyone else because they were in interracial marriages and relationships. He would complain about racist this and racist that, it never ended and got withering. Meanwhile, if there were not enough Blacks represented here or there, oh my! He was upset that Blacks were representing just 13% of MLB players. He would not even reply when I mentioned this was their share of the population.
The President is a fink.
July 6th, 2018 at 2:40:57 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Providing an alternative definition of racism and then pointing out a bunch of cases that meet your version doesn't change the actual definition of racism.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan