GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

November 11th, 2016 at 5:27:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: stinkingliberal
The above is at least a more plausible explanation that that half the nation succumbed to some kind of mass psychosis.

Do you think it's possible that after
25 years in the public spotlight, most
American's know exactly what Hillary
is, and that's why she lost? Who in their
right mind would nominate a candidate
with such an overflowing closet of skeletons.
She's the most corrupt person who ever
won the nomination in the countries history.

You want to blame what happened on
somebody, blame yourselves for being so
naive in thinking the people were so stupid
that we would elect such a truly wicked evil
crook to lead the country. You say Trump
put one over on us. No, Hillary tried and failed
to do that. But she sure had you fooled,
apparently.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 11th, 2016 at 5:37:58 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Evenbob
Do you think it's possible that after
25 years in the public spotlight, most
American's know exactly what Hillary
is, and that's why she lost? Who in their
right mind would nominate a candidate
with such an overflowing closet of skeletons.
She's the most corrupt person who ever
won the nomination in the countries history.

You want to blame what happened on
somebody, blame yourselves for being so
naive in thinking the people were so stupid
that we would elect such a truly wicked evil
crook to lead the country. You say Trump
put one over on us. No, Hillary tried and failed
to do that. But she sure had you fooled,
apparently.

I never said that Hillary was perfect. But she would have been better than Trump. Any moron could see that. No, scratch that. Tens of millions of morons couldn't see that, apparently. Trumpers wanted to hire somebody to pilot the airliner and decided on someone who had never been at the controls of an airplane! Now, THAT'S stupid.

You don't strengthen your flaccid arguments by using silly hyperbole. By what objective measure is/was Hillary "the most corrupt person who ever won the nomination"? You're just parroting Trump. And I know that he doesn't read (as he says), but if perchance you do, you could read about Grant, Harding, or Nixon, to name but a few.

I know that your objections to Hillary are based largely on the fact that she's a WOMAN (Ewwwww!), based on the language you use. Trump has seduced you, like a naive virgin, into marching behind him on the path of hatred and misogyny.

Did I mention that he played you?
November 11th, 2016 at 5:48:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Tens of millions of morons couldn't see that, apparently.

They saw crystal clearly that a 3rd
Obama term being run by a serial
liar and corrupt crook who owes
favors to all kinds of nefarious
jerks all over the world, they saw
clear as a bell that she would have
made the worst president possible.
That you still defend her is a mystery.
When members of her trusted inner
circle are perp walked into jail later
this year, you'll still be defending her.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 11th, 2016 at 5:53:31 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Evenbob
They saw crystal clearly that a 3rd
Obama term being run by a serial
liar and corrupt crook who owes
favors to all kinds of nefarious
jerks all over the world, they saw
clear as a bell that she would have
made the worst president possible.
That you still defend her is a mystery.
When members of her trusted inner
circle are perp walked into jail later
this year, you'll still be defending her.

Bob, buddy, a third Obama term would have been impossible. He wasn't running for reelection. A Constitutional amendment prevents that. You should read up on things like that.

We're done now. Rave on :)
November 11th, 2016 at 6:03:19 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
We HAVE to hate Canadians, too! After all, they're DIFFERENT. Stupid worthless money, food like "poutine," and those stupid sports like hockey and curling. They're all terrorists and criminals and rapists and hate the US. They're headed to AZDuffman's and EvenBob's houses right now! They must be stopped!!!!! Build a wall! Kill 'em! Nuke 'em!

I could really get into this "hate everybody" thing. It's fun to abandon your humanity and act like an animal! I want to go to a Trump rally! I want to shoot something or somebody! My life sucks, and it's THEIR FAULT and THEY WILL PAY GODDAMMIT!

Or maybe I'll just have a beer :)

Why, or rather, how could you hate a Canadian? They're like the river otter of countries.

"Hey! It's Canada!"
"Canada? What's It doing?"
"Nothing f#$%ing stupid."
"Aww, such a good Canada =)"

So it's a stain of the Monarchy left upon our continent. So what? That's why we make fun of them. Hardly seems necessary to rise to the level of hatred.

And anyways, it's magic. As a wall would be unnecessary, it should have obviously been seen as a joke =p
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
November 11th, 2016 at 6:06:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Hillary conceded the election. Do you think your hero would have done likewise if he had lost? He continually said he wasn't going to accept the results if he lost.

No, he said he would let us know. Maybe you remember 2000 when Al Gore refused to accept the result and tried to steal the election in the courts?
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2016 at 6:08:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face

So it's a stain of the Monarchy left upon our continent. So what? That's why we make fun of them. Hardly seems necessary to rise to the level of hatred.

How can you make fun of the nation that loves curling? Ever see Jennifer Jones? Hot woman and knows how to use a broom!
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2016 at 6:10:19 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Why, or rather, how could you hate a Canadian? They're like the river otter of countries.

"Hey! It's Canada!"
"Canada? What's It doing?"
"Nothing f#$%ing stupid."
"Aww, such a good Canada =)"

And anyways, it's magic. As a wall would be unnecessary, it should have obviously been seen as a joke =p

It was all in good fun between us Face but Stinky is just a troll trying to get a rise anywhere he can. I actually might prefer if the medicine line was the border all the way across our countries. You would get your beloved Maple Leafs and I would get rid of everybody in Toronto.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 11th, 2016 at 6:41:30 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
I'm fairly sure that calling somebody a "troll" is a personal attack, as is distorting someone's username. I don't mind the latter, though, as my choice of that name was meant to be an irresistible lure for the tiny-brained folk :)

And BTW, calling someone you don't agree with on an internet forum a "troll" is a pretty tired meme. Try to be original with your insults, at least. You might be able to achieve some amusement value that way.
November 11th, 2016 at 6:48:59 PM permalink
stinkingliberal

And let's not forget that magical national anthem, "Oh. Canada." (Where are we, Daddy? Oh. Canada.) We also need to be grateful to them for those cold air masses that they send us to counteract the effects of global warming.

I actually think that Canada and the US should be a single country. (Not that they'd want us after this election.) Heck, the Toronto Blue Jays World Series winners in 1993 had exactly one Canadian on the roster...

And by the way, have you seen that cool new Canadian plastic currency (it even has a transparent window!)? Who wouldn't want to live in a country that has loonies, toonies, and plastic instead of boring ol' dollars? (Especially since the dollar will be worth less than the Italian lira after Trump gets through with the economy.)