GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

Page 1 of 1061234>Last »
November 9th, 2016 at 12:12:24 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
CONGRADULATIONS MR TRUMP!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MAKE LIL MAN CRY..............................................LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 9th, 2016 at 1:55:06 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump didn't win, the evil incarnate
lying corrupt bitch lost. We just
avoided a bullet that would have
sunk us like the Titanic. I don't
care if Trump is an awful president,
Hillary is gone, on her way to jail,
hopefully. Goodbye..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 9th, 2016 at 2:15:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I thought this was all over months ago!

I'm giddy! Bob, are you giddy?

Who else ate so much popcorn they got sick?

Still, I thought it was supposed to be a total wipe-out! Didn't some people here say Trump might get zero electoral votes??

CLINTON DEFEATS TRUMP!

The President is a fink.
November 9th, 2016 at 3:12:58 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
weather forecast still says the sun will still rise ... whodathunkit?

worst performance by the pollsters and pundits in a long time ... "Trump just doesn't have a path to 270" was like a drumbeat

should be an entertaining next few years
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 9th, 2016 at 4:37:41 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I think it shows that many people were not willing to admit that they were going to vote for trump.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 9th, 2016 at 4:54:34 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Trump signs matter! Go Trump!
November 9th, 2016 at 5:09:09 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Didn't some people here say Trump might get zero electoral votes??

That was me. I didn't predict he would get zero, but at 20-1 thought it was a good bet at the time.
I made a total of $52 on the election from Mike. $50 on Ben Carson not being the Republican nominee (I gave him 10-1), and $2 on either Trump or Clinton winning (I gave him 50-1)
November 9th, 2016 at 5:44:23 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
I'm surprised by Trump's win, especially given the long term expectations from all the media. And my own personal biases. I don't think it's anything like as a disaster that Brexit has been... As one American I know said, he trusts the political machinery to stop the worst excesses of any president.

What I do expect to see is a rise in racial tension in America. Even more than before, as many will see this is an affirmation that it's okay. It's what happened in the UK, with an anti immigration fuelled campaign for Brexit, and it will probably happen in the US. .

Oh well. The demise of The GOP was wrongly predicted. . As long as you don't try to invade Canada, it doesn't stop me living my life :)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
November 9th, 2016 at 6:46:41 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: TheCesspit
As one American I know said, he trusts the political machinery to stop the worst excesses of any president.

Tell that to the Native Americans Andrew Jackson killed after choosing to disobey a Supreme Court ruling.

Quote:
What I do expect to see is a rise in racial tension in America. Even more than before, as many will see this is an affirmation that it's okay. It's what happened in the UK, with an anti immigration fuelled campaign for Brexit, and it will probably happen in the US. .

That's a sanitized way of saying will see hate crimes rise, to the sound of cheers from Trump's coattails.

Being a target for such, I wouldn't feel safe visiting America any time soon

Quote:
The demise of The GOP was wrongly predicted.

That remains to be seen.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 9th, 2016 at 10:31:19 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
I saw lil man at Hillarys party last night. here's a pic of him.

lil man be like...................................

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1061234>Last »