Fox News bombshell - Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Roger Ailes

Page 4 of 18<1234567>Last »
July 18th, 2016 at 3:32:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
delete
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2016 at 4:17:41 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Not exactly. Just saying that he and his supporters made sexual harassment at the highest level acceptable so this lawsuit has no merit either because of the precedent has been set.
I never voted for Bill but at least he can attract women. Ailes without money or power is just a fat old man. Nothing attractive there. I have always been against sexual harrasment regardless if its on the right or left, its wrong. Murdochs are making the right decision if their investigation confirms Ailes sexual harrassment. Its not a left right issue. Its wrong.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 18th, 2016 at 5:02:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
Its not a left right issue. Its wrong.

Too bad your side of the aisle does not feel the same way.
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2016 at 5:34:42 PM permalink
terapined
Too bad your side of the aisle does not feel the same way.

If Ailes sexually harassed his employees then he should be fired
Sexual harassment regardless of politics is wrong.
I never voted for a Clinton, what side of the aisle is mine?
Wrong is wrong. Aisles are meaningless
Unlike you, if somebody does something wrong, I have no problem condemning it, I don't care if its right or left
You have to know the politics of somebody before you can decide to condemn
example
I condemn all violence, you support violence if its done by a conservative (conservative that broke the law and sucker punched a protester)
Another example of conservative illogical thinking.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 18th, 2016 at 5:38:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Not exactly. Just saying that he and his supporters made sexual harassment at the highest level acceptable so this lawsuit has no merit either because of the precedent has been set.

If Republicans actually believe that, I wish them good luck in court. Consensual sex is not harassment. Charges have to be proven, not just made. A settlement is the best they got against Clinton as far as actual harassment. Perjury is a separate charge.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 18th, 2016 at 5:43:35 PM permalink
AZDuffman
If Ailes sexually harassed his employees then he should be fired
Sexual harassment regardless of politics is wrong.

Funny, I never heard you support his impeachment before.

Quote:
I condemn all violence, you support violence if its done by a conservative (conservative that broke the law and sucker punched a protester)
Another example of conservative illogical thinking.

No, you unequivocally support BLM, a violent and racist group. You deny BLM is involved when violence happens, even if it is their leaders or founders.

Me, I am not afraid to say I hope the guy broke that idiot's jaw. The difference is BLM does violence against people not doing anything to bother or harm them. The guy who got sucker punched charged the stage intending to disrupt things. Well, his jaw got disrupted. Which was the way he wanted it. Well, he got it. The people having breakfast or just driving on the interstate wanted nothing to do with BLM. Perfectly logical.
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2016 at 6:32:50 PM permalink
terapined
Funny, I never heard you support his impeachment before..

I have never posted my views on that subject before. Why is that funny? I voted for Bush and Dole
I'm a registered republican voter

No, you unequivocally support BLM, a violent and racist group. You deny BLM is involved when violence happens, even if it is their leaders or founders.

Nope
I support peaceful BLM protests
BLM violence is false BLM. I condemn all violence
Not real BLM, they don't represent BLM just as Westboro Baptist Church does not represent Christians.
Your illogical thinking amazes me
Radical conservatives don't represent conservatives but anybody radical on the left represents the left
Its illogical but I expect it from you

Me, I am not afraid to say I hope the guy broke that idiot's jaw. .

He could have committed murder , that's why its against the law. He broke the law but because he is a conservative, you support him.
1 punch homicide happens but because he is a conservative, you approve a person breaking the law.
I condemn all violence regardless if its a black man or a white man. Regardless if lib or conservative.
You support violence on the right
sad and illogical
July 18th, 2016 at 6:44:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I'm a registered republican voter

I would have to ask why on earth you are since you hate everything the party ever stands for. Basically I do not believe liberals who online tell me they have always been registered GOP until lately, or still are, or whatever. I will never understand why so many play this little game, but they do.

Quote:
BLM violence is false BLM.

Sorry, but it is not false. It is what BLM is about. You cannot just dismiss BLM demonstrations you do not like. BLM is violent, even if you think otherwise. BLM in the news does not support your position. You are in a hole trying to support them, might want to stop digging yourself deeper.

Quote:
1 punch homicide happens but because he is a conservative, you approve a person breaking the law.

Yeah, and tomorrow Lori Gruneir could call me and say she is leaving her husband for me. The guy punched a liberal nut. The liberal got exactly what he was asking for. I support him because for too long liberals have disrupted conservatives speaking. The guy manned up and took a stand. Maybe next time the liberal guy will think twice about such an act.

I support men manning up and stopping violence. The liberal was acting violent. Funny you do not condemn him as he acted first.
The President is a fink.
July 18th, 2016 at 6:56:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The liberal was acting violent. Funny you do not condemn him as he acted first.

He was not acting violent. As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about. But you keep spewing the BS like a faucet and eventually there is so much of it that it's hard to call out how wrong everything you say is.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 18th, 2016 at 7:48:26 PM permalink
terapined
I would have to ask why on earth you are since you hate everything the party ever stands for. Basically I do not believe liberals who online tell me they have always been registered GOP until lately, or still are, or whatever. I will never understand why so many play this little game, but they do.

Fine don't believe me. I've always been a straight shooter on this board. I've revealed a lot about myself on this board. I've met members. I don't think anybody doubts my honesty here.
Its no game. I voted for Bush and Dole.
I always vote for whoever on the ballot I want to be president regardless of party or chance. I've voted Dem, Repub and independent.

Sorry, but it is not false. It is what BLM is about. You cannot just dismiss BLM demonstrations you do not like. BLM is violent, even if you think otherwise. BLM in the news does not support your position. You are in a hole trying to support them, might want to stop digging yourself deeper.

Same old same old. Gandhi heard the same from the Brits, MLK heard the same, now we are hearing the same
I am not violent. I held a BLM sign outside a Trump rally. I support Gandhi, MLK and BLM.

The guy punched a liberal nut...........

........ Funny you do not condemn him as he acted first.

Oh I condemn his protest. The Wiz tried to pay me 100 to heckle Trump, I flat out said it was wrong and wont do it.
but violence
The violence against a non-violent protester is a far worse crime
Intending to physically cause pain and possibly kill.
One punch homicide, happened right up the street from me at the Steak and shake parking lot
1 punch homicides happen. Not that rare.
Page 4 of 18<1234567>Last »